FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

It has been widely speculated, not reported.
Tomato, tomahto. I would venture to believe reports passed on to dealers from FMC regional is a bit more than mere speculation. But yes, not confirmed yet. Happy?

Now, go sit in the corner with Bldrinker and behave yourself. The adults are talking.
 
I don’t understand how it can’t be flagged as not honoring a agreement. That leaves the door open for consumers to constantly get screwed. What’s to say that some manufacturers in the future won’t intentionally delay production to force customers into a more expensive model year? Or giving PCO’s with no intention of honoring it, just to get your deposit to lock you into a deal for more money down the road.
Yea, FMC wants to push you to the competition because they want you to pay for a more expensive model.

Where is that faceplam emote?
 
Yea, FMC wants to push you to the competition because they want you to pay for a more expensive model.

Where is that faceplam emote?
Face palm all you want. Read what I wrote. I said some a hole manufacture could try it in the future not ford. I don’t put anything past these corporations to get money. They’re greedy.
 
Face palm all you want. Read what I wrote. I said some a hole manufacture could try it in the future not ford. I don’t put anything past these corporations to get money. They’re greedy.
Yea, yea, and if the dog hadn't stopped to take a dump, he would have caught the rabbit. In other news, the new fiber cereal I am trying is working. Perhaps you would like to try some?
 
Tomato, tomahto. I would venture to believe reports passed on to dealers from FMC regional is a bit more than mere speculation. But yes, not confirmed yet. Happy?

Now, go sit in the corner with Bldrinker and behave yourself. The adults are talking.
Clearly by the way you conduct yourself, you’re not one of them.
 
Yea, yea, and if the dog hadn't stopped to take a dump, he would have caught the rabbit. In other news, the new fiber cereal I am trying is working. Perhaps you would like to try some?
Sure let’s meet up. Try to feed it to me. My town is in my signature, I’m not trying to hide.
 
Sure let’s meet up. Try to feed it to me. My town is in my signature, I’m not trying to hide.
I'll be in Chi-town area hopefully by the 4th of July for a family reunion. Just need a truck 🤣I won't feed you any fiber cereal, but i would drink an Old Style with you :)
 
I don’t understand how it can’t be flagged as not honoring a agreement. That leaves the door open for consumers to constantly get screwed. What’s to say that some manufacturers in the future won’t intentionally delay production to force customers into a more expensive model year? Or giving PCO’s with no intention of honoring it, just to get your deposit to lock you into a deal for more money down the road.

Since you didn't quote anyone, and there appear to be more than one conversations going on around similar subjects in this thread -- I'll respond with a question:

What does flagged as not honoring an agreement mean and what relevance would that have to any enforcement action?

Not being facetious, just not sure how to approach your question.
 
Sure let’s meet up. Try to feed it to me. My town is in my signature, I’m not trying to hide.


You win. :LOL:

a48.jpg
 
Just spitballing, but what if Ford decides to delay the MY23 trucks to 24, and switches over to MY23 trucks that are identical to MY22 trucks?

Seems like that could be an easy fix until supply chain issues are resolved.

Unprecedented? Probably... but we are living through unprecedented times.
 
Just spitballing, but what if Ford decides to delay the MY23 trucks to 24, and switches over to MY23 trucks that are identical to MY22 trucks?

Seems like that could be an easy fix until supply chain issues are resolved.

Unprecedented? Probably... but we are living through unprecedented times.
This seems like a viable option.
 
Retail has incremental allocation not tied to any monthly allowance. If the parts are available, Ford can schedule and build 8500 trucks a week. Supply chain is the hold up, not allocation or capacity.

Can you explain this a bit more? Just watching the Granger thread, Zach usually says that he got x allocations for a given month and that seems to turn into x retail orders getting scheduled from his backlog.
 
Just spitballing, but what if Ford decides to delay the MY23 trucks to 24, and switches over to MY23 trucks that are identical to MY22 trucks?

Seems like that could be an easy fix until supply chain issues are resolved.

Unprecedented? Probably... but we are living through unprecedented times.

I wouldn't say it's unprecedented, that's essentially what happened with the MY22 trucks. Ram ended up doing much the same.

Based on posts from a user here purporting direct knowledge of a supplier, part of the supply constraint issue currently plaguing MY22 SD's is the production of MY23 parts. Based on that, and really only that, I tend to lean towards thinking the MY23 re-design is happening.

My understanding is they will be unveiling the 23MY this month, so we'll know (almost for sure! lol) soon.
 
Just spitballing, but what if Ford decides to delay the MY23 trucks to 24, and switches over to MY23 trucks that are identical to MY22 trucks?

Seems like that could be an easy fix until supply chain issues are resolved.

Unprecedented? Probably... but we are living through unprecedented times.
I said the same thing a few weeks ago and had pitch forks thrown at me😉 Basically the consensus was it’s not happening, Ford moved on preparing and sourcing parts for 2023 already. And if that is the case, they will eventually run out of 2022 parts to continue 2022 production. The argument made total sense to me.
 
Can you explain this a bit more? Just watching the Granger thread, Zach usually says that he got x allocations for a given month and that seems to turn into x retail orders getting scheduled from his backlog.
I believe I read where he is generously giving his dealer stock allocation to the retail customers because of the delayed wait times. If FMC so chooses, they can schedule every retail vehicle in his order bank, and he would still have his normal allocation available to him for dealer stock. I may be completely wrong on that part, but I know with certainty that for every retail order, the dealer gets one extra allocation, i.e. incremental allocation, that does not count against regular allocation.
 
Back
Top Bottom