FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I said the same thing a few weeks ago and had pitch forks thrown at me😉 Basically the consensus was it’s not happening, Ford moved on preparing and sourcing parts for 2023 already. And if that is the case, they will eventually run out of 2022 parts to continue 2022 production. The argument made total sense to me.
The model year change was put in motion years ago. What you just stated is basically what Ice has said at BOF. It would take an act of congress to stop or alter the course at this point and would be like trying to turn a ship around in a bathtub. Suppliers are already gearing up for the 23 orders and has been confirmed by quite a few people working in the supply chain companies. The 23 prototypes have already been sighted.
 
The model year change was put in motion years ago. What you just stated is basically what Ice has said at BOF. It would take an act of congress to stop or alter the course at this point and would be like trying to turn a ship around in a bathtub. Suppliers are already gearing up for the 23 orders and has been confirmed by quite a few people working in the supply chain companies. The 23 prototypes have already been sighted.
You explained it nicely. It does look like a done deal with 2023 redesign happening. The open question at this point is when will they actually stop 22s and start 23s.
 
You explained it nicely. It does look like a done deal with 2023 redesign happening. The open question at this point is when will they actually stop 22s and start 23s.
I certainly was not invited to that meeting, but the rumors from several sources are much later this year than last. I do believe what Granger says, and Zach has said his reps are unofficially saying late summer to early fall if I am quoting him correctly. I'm somewhat sure the reps are also kept in the dark to a certain degree, but water cooler gossip is as good as it is going to get for now. We can guess more once the 23 order bank opens and Ford begins to balance out for the model year.
 
I'll be in Chi-town area hopefully by the 4th of July for a family reunion. Just need a truck 🤣I won't feed you any fiber cereal, but i would drink an Old Style with you :)
I’m in. Just not old style. Too many of those in my college days.
 
I would not look for any trucks getting 99'd until early fall at the latest, long after the model year order banks open. I believe most, if not all, trucks will get built given what has been shared. It may be later this year, but they will get built. Patience, young grasshopper.
Excuse my ignorance please, but what is 99'd ?
 
Excuse my ignorance please, but what is 99'd ?
It's when the priority code of an order is set to "99", which basically is order purgatory. It's what happens to an unfilled order when production switches over to the next model year. The dealer would then need to work with that customer to place a new order for the next model year if the customer chooses to do so. Otherwise, the order won't be filled

-SR-
 
It's when the priority code of an order is set to "99", which basically is order purgatory. It's what happens to an unfilled order when production switches over to the next model year. The dealer would then need to work with that customer to place a new order for the next model year if the customer chooses to do so. Otherwise, the order won't be filled

-SR-
What he said. ^^^^^

Excellent explanation.
 
Look what came in today! Meet TechZone!
 

Attachments

  • 42668ED2-7CFC-4DC1-8608-BCE341E28A01.webp
    42668ED2-7CFC-4DC1-8608-BCE341E28A01.webp
    309.6 KB · Views: 98
  • CAE7C48C-EB07-4769-8DC8-B849DE9B10D7.webp
    CAE7C48C-EB07-4769-8DC8-B849DE9B10D7.webp
    201.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 588BC436-51FB-418B-8161-66A959212FEB.webp
    588BC436-51FB-418B-8161-66A959212FEB.webp
    156.5 KB · Views: 99
Can you explain this a bit more? Just watching the Granger thread, Zach usually says that he got x allocations for a given month and that seems to turn into x retail orders getting scheduled from his backlog.
Here you go.


Straight from the horse’s mouth, so to speak. Hope that helps explain it more.
 
It's when the priority code of an order is set to "99", which basically is order purgatory. It's what happens to an unfilled order when production switches over to the next model year. The dealer would then need to work with that customer to place a new order for the next model year if the customer chooses to do so. Otherwise, the order won't be filled

-SR-
Thank you very much for the explanation of this. thankfully my priority code is 19 which from what I saw on a previous post is not all that good either. Grrrrr LOL
 
Thank you very much for the explanation of this. thankfully my priority code is 19 which from what I saw on a previous post is not all that good either. Grrrrr LOL
Priority code 10-19 really don’t matter much. My original truck ordered June 8 2021 was a priority code 10. It just got pushed back to May 9 build week. My Sept 4 2021 truck was priority code 19, and I picked her up Nov 30 2021. There’s no logical process to really follow in all this. That’s why I ordered a second ride. I think long ago orders are lost in the system and are getting overlooked
 
Its Friday night fellows lets all just have a burbon or a beer and enjoy life. We cant control the truck building process from here.
Taking Raimfarmer’s advice and having a drink tonight. A few months on the forum and a couple of drinks in tonight and I already have the whole situation figured out, we should be running Ford, we seem to have identified the problem!! LOL..
 
Back
Top Bottom