FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I don’t understand what’s happening to my Tremor. Ordered 11/02 went into production on 12/10 and hasn’t moved since that date. I was looking on my dealers website this morning to see if they had any super duties in stock and guess what, my truck shows up on their inventory! Needless to say I took a ride to see if it was really there but the gates were locked and I wasn’t in the mood to go to jail for trespassing so I left. Is it possible Ford is that far behind on the build tracker?
 
I don’t understand what’s happening to my Tremor. Ordered 11/02 went into production on 12/10 and hasn’t moved since that date. I was looking on my dealers website this morning to see if they had any super duties in stock and guess what, my truck shows up on their inventory! Needless to say I took a ride to see if it was really there but the gates were locked and I wasn’t in the mood to go to jail for trespassing so I left. Is it possible Ford is that far behind on the build tracker?
Mine is showing on the dealer website as available for sale too but I’m pretty sure it’s not there. Either way I’ll be calling tomorrow too. My guess is they put them up there to drum up interest….at least that’s my hope.
 
Mine is showing on the dealer website as available for sale too but I’m pretty sure it’s not there. Either way I’ll be calling tomorrow too. My guess is they put them up there to drum up interest….at least that’s my hope.
The trucks might be built, and getting ready to be shipped. So Ford "released" that truck to the dealer and its on their website.

My buddy ordered a mustang on 10/21 , he received the "in production "email on 12/9. He was checking the dealer website a couple days ago. And seen his car with matching vin on their site. But in the photo it says "on order or in transit" so he called his salesman, and was told that the car is built , and that it would be shipped between 12/20-12/26.

Let's hope it's the same for you guys 🤞
 
Really? By Ice-capades? Do you happen to have a link?

Says “cleanup scheduling”.
 

Attachments

  • 917CE3DE-1901-4763-8CF9-B1C2E9925BA5.webp
    917CE3DE-1901-4763-8CF9-B1C2E9925BA5.webp
    5 KB · Views: 90
A possibly irrelevant data point, but I ordered my KR ultimate on 12/14, got the confirmation email from Ford 2 hours later, and got the build scheduled email 2 days after that on 12/16 for Feb 7th. Not sure if that's common, or if Feb 7th really means much, but it's nice to have a date - any date - to think about. I was imagining I'd be one of those guys on here with 4+ months of nothing after the confirmation email.
 
Just got out of microchip jail.

Got the email this morning that it has shipped and is expected to be at Granger 1/3-1/9
Original estimate was 12/13-12/18 so not a bad delay at all. Ordered 10/26 and built 11/26

Hope they can clean up the orders for the rest of you.
Looks like a road trip for the new year.

Merry Christmas!
 
No such luck on my end as of yet. Showing "Estimated Delivery" 12/31 but still showing "In Production".
 
Just got out of microchip jail.

Got the email this morning that it has shipped and is expected to be at Granger 1/3-1/9
Original estimate was 12/13-12/18 so not a bad delay at all. Ordered 10/26 and built 11/26

Hope they can clean up the orders for the rest of you.
Looks like a road trip for the new year.

Merry Christmas!
Hell yeah! Congrats, I keep grabbing my phone with every email alert hoping it is Ford advising mine has finally shipped. Still in built status as of this morning. I am assuming they have until the 23rd shutdown to get her out of there or will be waiting much longer.
 
I received an built email this morning from Ford :)

Ordered: 7/22 with priority 10
9/16 Notified via email Build Week of 10/25
10/4 Notified via email Build Week changed to 11/1
10/14 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/8
11/2 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/22 (Thanksgiving Week)
11/10 Called dealer and they said build week is now 12/13 but Priority is now 02.
12/3 Received email from Ford that build weeks changed to 12/13 which matches up with what the dealer already told me
12/10 Downloaded Window Sticker from Mach E tracker, not available in Ford Tracker. Dated 12/10, Build date scheduled for 12/14.
12/17 Window sticker date updated to 12/17
12/20 Received email below that my truck was built and to expect it at the dealership between 1/5 and 1/11

F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor - Carbonized Gray
Lariat Value Pkg
Black Appearance Pkg
5th Wheel Hitch
Tailgate Step
Upfitter Switches
Garage Door Opener
Heated Steering Wheel
Carpet Delete


Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 9.28.11 AM.png
 
I received an built email this morning from Ford :)

Ordered: 7/22 with priority 10
9/16 Notified via email Build Week of 10/25
10/4 Notified via email Build Week changed to 11/1
10/14 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/8
11/2 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/22 (Thanksgiving Week)
11/10 Called dealer and they said build week is now 12/13 but Priority is now 02.
12/3 Received email from Ford that build weeks changed to 12/13 which matches up with what the dealer already told me
12/10 Downloaded Window Sticker from Mach E tracker, not available in Ford Tracker. Dated 12/10, Build date scheduled for 12/14.
12/17 Window sticker date updated to 12/17
12/20 Received email below that my truck was built and to expect it at the dealership between 1/5 and 1/11

F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor - Carbonized Gray
Lariat Value Pkg
Black Appearance Pkg
5th Wheel Hitch
Tailgate Step
Upfitter Switches
Garage Door Opener
Heated Steering Wheel
Carpet Delete


View attachment 41851
 
I received an built email this morning from Ford :)

Ordered: 7/22 with priority 10
9/16 Notified via email Build Week of 10/25
10/4 Notified via email Build Week changed to 11/1
10/14 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/8
11/2 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/22 (Thanksgiving Week)
11/10 Called dealer and they said build week is now 12/13 but Priority is now 02.
12/3 Received email from Ford that build weeks changed to 12/13 which matches up with what the dealer already told me
12/10 Downloaded Window Sticker from Mach E tracker, not available in Ford Tracker. Dated 12/10, Build date scheduled for 12/14.
12/17 Window sticker date updated to 12/17
12/20 Received email below that my truck was built and to expect it at the dealership between 1/5 and 1/11

F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor - Carbonized Gray
Lariat Value Pkg
Black Appearance Pkg
5th Wheel Hitch
Tailgate Step
Upfitter Switches
Garage Door Opener
Heated Steering Wheel
Carpet Delete


View attachment 41851
Where are the dates on window sticker
 
Back
Top Bottom