FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The window sticker has the update date at the bottom. The scheduled build date was not on the window sticker, I had to call my dealer for that. I still do not know the actual build date of my truck yet.
I have 2 dates on my sticker 12/14 and 12/15 build week was scheduled for the week of 12/20 my dealer told me last week my build date is 12/23
 
If this has been discussed earlier , sorry. But do you think Ford will be scheduling Thurs, 12/23? And if not on the list, adding the three week vacation will put me in a build date of March 22, which is when 23 models can be ordered. Would Ford consider bumping me to a 23 at the same price for the 9 month wait?
My dealer talked to Region Scheduler and said they were done scheduling for the year. BlueOvalforums shows next week to schedule is 1/3/22 and will be finalizing those for 1/31/22.
 
My dealer talked to Region Scheduler and said they were done scheduling for the year. BlueOvalforums shows next week to schedule is 1/3/22 and will be finalizing those for 1/31/22.
Yea, kind of figured. See I can handle the honest news well? I need to go and bandage my knuckles and fix the hole in the dry wall. 😡 Thank you for checking, I am sure other's will too.
 
Yea, kind of figured. See I can handle the honest news well? I need to go and bandage my knuckles and fix the hole in the dry wall. 😡 Thank you for checking, I am sure other's will too.
I feel your pain. Brand new 5th wheel trailer that I would love to tow over the holidays.

Here is what I found on cleanup scheduling: Basically filling in remaining unfilled slots for those two weeks with what they specifically want to build those weeks and have parts for.
 
I feel your pain. Brand new 5th wheel trailer that I would love to tow over the holidays.

Here is what I found on cleanup scheduling: Basically filling in remaining unfilled slots for those two weeks with what they specifically want to build those weeks and have parts for.
Realistically, its likely about a month into mid-January until the normal scheduling resumes. Oh well, less reasons to stress over something one can’t control. A happy break from Thursday mornings expectations.
 
Still sitting on Friday's update as Built from Ford Tracker and email notification. VVR from dealer today was provided below. Any idea what Ramp 15 is?

1640023143003.webp
 
Kansas City Assy? Should be Kentucky Truck Plant...
Good eye, I caught that as well and ask him to resend a better snapshot with more detail as I did not believe that was my truck. Got this in return (n) He sent me info on a 2021 F-150!?? Now he is non-responsive to my call or email.

1640025698104.webp
 
Finally got my first communication from my dealership that I didn’t initiate. Sales manager called me asking if I would be willing to remove a couple things to help him push to get my truck built. 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner. Said he would add them both at the dealership (same money). I know it was mentioned about the quality, factory vs aftermarket, but I feel that these dealership have been adding these things to trucks for years. Anyway a little food for thought if maybe this could be holding up your build. Ordered and confirmed 6/29, no vin yet, cricket’s until today if this counts.lol
 
I have a vin number. Still no window sticker. Ordered 9/26
Have you tried Mach E for sticker? I got mine there but Ford tracking still not working for me. And mine supposedly is in production already 12/13. Ford tracking sucks!
 
Finally got my first communication from my dealership that I didn’t initiate. Sales manager called me asking if I would be willing to remove a couple things to help him push to get my truck built. 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner. Said he would add them both at the dealership (same money). I know it was mentioned about the quality, factory vs aftermarket, but I feel that these dealership have been adding these things to trucks for years. Anyway a little food for thought if maybe this could be holding up your build. Ordered and confirmed 6/29, no vin yet, cricket’s until today if this counts.lol
Many are quoted 2x-3x of factory price for 5th wheel prep to be done afterward. So it does seem like a good deal. And in most cases aftermarket spray in liners are actually better quality than the factory ones. Go for it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JDB
Finally got my first communication from my dealership that I didn’t initiate. Sales manager called me asking if I would be willing to remove a couple things to help him push to get my truck built. 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner. Said he would add them both at the dealership (same money). I know it was mentioned about the quality, factory vs aftermarket, but I feel that these dealership have been adding these things to trucks for years. Anyway a little food for thought if maybe this could be holding up your build. Ordered and confirmed 6/29, no vin yet, cricket’s until today if this counts.lol
I asked my dealer about price for fifth wheel hitch at dealer. He quoted parts over $1,700 and $500 labor. You can order the parts from Ford's web site for $720 and I have a local guy who will install for $275.
 
Good eye, I caught that as well and ask him to resend a better snapshot with more detail as I did not believe that was my truck. Got this in return (n) He sent me info on a 2021 F-150!?? Now he is non-responsive to my call or email.

View attachment 41867
And now I have the correct one. Released from Ramp18 on 12/16...

1640028514213.webp
 
And now I have the correct one. Released from Ramp18 on 12/16...

View attachment 41868
Interesting that it went from KTP to LAP (Escape plant). There should be a "Shipped" status line too, though, and the primary status changed to "In Transit." Where are you located? I wonder if it went via truck...
 
I don’t understand what’s happening to my Tremor. Ordered 11/02 went into production on 12/10 and hasn’t moved since that date. I was looking on my dealers website this morning to see if they had any super duties in stock and guess what, my truck shows up on their inventory! Needless to say I took a ride to see if it was really there but the gates were locked and I wasn’t in the mood to go to jail for trespassing so I left. Is it possible Ford is that far behind on the build tracker?
Some dealers are posting window stickers online for special orders even before there built.. There's a * subject to pre-sale. They are trying to drive traffic. They don't even have the stock order stickers in stock.
 
Interesting that it went from KTP to LAP (Escape plant). There should be a "Shipped" status line too, though, and the primary status changed to "In Transit." Where are you located? I wonder if it went via truck...
Yeah, It has not yet shipped and Dealer doesn't know why it went to LAP unless that is where the chip shortage trucks went for a bit (I was one of those caught in the chip shortage after coming off the line). Final destination is Delaware and according to WS it is supposed to go Rail with rail car NB #002692. Ramp One is RA5R, which is the Aston, PA CSX Rail Yard about 30 miles north of the Dealer. At this point though I am not sure what to believe in this later process. I am starting to think that I will be patiently trying to keep tabs on things and just receive a call from the dealer that it is there, all the while with the tracker still showing as Built, not Shipped.
 
Finally got my first communication from my dealership that I didn’t initiate. Sales manager called me asking if I would be willing to remove a couple things to help him push to get my truck built. 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner. Said he would add them both at the dealership (same money). I know it was mentioned about the quality, factory vs aftermarket, but I feel that these dealership have been adding these things to trucks for years. Anyway a little food for thought if maybe this could be holding up your build. Ordered and confirmed 6/29, no vin yet, cricket’s until today if this counts.lol
Literally had the same conversation with my dealer today about the bed cover. Also said my priority changed to 02. Said it basically means I’m scheduled to be scheduled soon lol. But hey I’ll take what I can get. Order 5/14.
 
The trucks might be built, and getting ready to be shipped. So Ford "released" that truck to the dealer and its on their website.

My buddy ordered a mustang on 10/21 , he received the "in production "email on 12/9. He was checking the dealer website a couple days ago. And seen his car with matching vin on their site. But in the photo it says "on order or in transit" so he called his salesman, and was told that the car is built , and that it would be shipped between 12/20-12/26.

Let's hope it's the same for you guys 🤞
I texted my sales guy this morning and he told me my truck was being built tomorrow (according to ford) and should arrive Jan 3rdish. None of this shows on tracker or anything so we will see.
 
Back
Top Bottom