What dealers are offering to do the fifth wheel prep locally instead of factory? My dealer is wanting to know.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m in mid Missouri. My dealership is small but has a body shop on site that does this type of work also. I have purchased 6 other vehicles from them so maybe why they are willing to do it at fords cost. Plus I put a bug in their ear that I will be buying a new Lincoln before long. In my opinion their customer service keeps me coming back.What dealers are offering to do the fifth wheel prep locally instead of factory? My dealer is wanting to know.
I texted my sales guy this morning and he told me my truck was being built tomorrow (according to ford) and should arrive Jan 3rdish. None of this shows on tracker or anything so we will see.
We are batch 22/1040We got an update on the tracker and sticker today. Still confused but we have an ETA now, it was TBD up until this afternoon.
5/31 Ordered
5/31 Order confirmation from Ford
7/20 Rec'd email with VIN and scheduling date of 9/20/2021
7/26 Rec'd email moving scheduling up to 9/13/2021
In September (don't recall the date) - rec'd email date was moving to 10/25/2021
In early November - rec'd email date was moved to 11/22/2021
**At this time and since, we have not received ANY emails from Ford - November date came and went and still no window sticker at this time.
11/30 Spoke to dealer, confirmed build date is 12/13 - mid Jan delivery date
12/10 No change to Ford tracker but window sticker posted on Mach-E tracker with two dates 12/9 and bottom date was 12/10
12/14 Checked tracker and it showed in production with WS and new date on bottom of sticker was 12/13. Still no emails from Ford
Today 12/20 - Tracker updated with a date for In Production as 12/19 and WS updated to 12/20. ETA finally has a date and it is 1/22/2022.
I have no idea what has taken place since 12/10 and what the dates mean but it's something and it feels good to have at least an ETA date now. We have texted and reached out to the dealer but he is off Mondays. I am sure we will hear from him tomorrow. I am just hoping it ships before the break. WS shows CONVOY and we are in So Cal.
View attachment 41905
View attachment 41907Ladies & Gents…
I haven’t been on here in a Bit. All I can say, is this…Take a deep breath. We cannot control Ford.
You can check the Ford website every 5-10 minutes, but nothing will change. Take in all of the good knowledge on this Forum and wait for your Custom Ordered Beast to arrive. It is definitely worth the wait and an absolute conversation piece.
Merry Christmas.
There's the problem! You folks are only checking the Ford website ever 5-10 minutes! I need to bump it up a bit to every 2-4 minutes!!! THANX @Higz64 !!!View attachment 41907Ladies & Gents…
I haven’t been on here in a Bit. All I can say, is this…Take a deep breath. We cannot control Ford.
You can check the Ford website every 5-10 minutes, but nothing will change. Take in all of the good knowledge on this Forum and wait for your Custom Ordered Beast to arrive. It is definitely worth the wait and an absolute conversation piece.
Merry Christmas.
Congrats - looks awesome!View attachment 41907Ladies & Gents…
I haven’t been on here in a Bit. All I can say, is this…Take a deep breath. We cannot control Ford.
You can check the Ford website every 5-10 minutes, but nothing will change. Take in all of the good knowledge on this Forum and wait for your Custom Ordered Beast to arrive. It is definitely worth the wait and an absolute conversation piece.
Merry Christmas.
On the same boat. I know (according to my VVR on Thursday) my truck left he plant on the 13th to off site. Estimated Delivery Date is 12/31. Still showing "in production" and WS updated same dates as yours.WS dated changed to 12/20 today, from last one of 12/13. Drives me nuts because i don't know what is happening progress is still progress
i'm glad im not the only that feels this way......thank you for speaking the truth.Yea, it’s really difficult to be positive when people who ordered a couple weeks ago get scheduled with the options you’ve been held up waiting on for months. Great for them, but come on Ford get your sh*t together. I ordered through Granger so I know it’s not an allotment issue, and I’ve been at priority 2 for 2 months. I was to the point that I was willing to accept that if I wanted the options I ordered, I was going to have to wait for them. Today, I’ve read about orders placed well after mine getting scheduled with adaptive steering (which I didn’t order), 5th wheel prep, and spray in liner. Not necessarily on the same builds, but scheduled. Yet here we are, stuck in purgatory, waiting longer because we don’t have a choice…
Ok rant over, needed to vent…
Congratulations to those who were scheduled.
It’s absolutely horse shit that’s what it is.i'm glad im not the only that feels this way......thank you for speaking the truth.
that's my same story, same delivery date as well. My pickup has said in production in the tracker since 11/24. that's the only info that i have.On the same boat. I know (according to my VVR on Thursday) my truck left he plant on the 13th to off site. Estimated Delivery Date is 12/31. Still showing "in production" and WS updated same dates as yours.
I just ordered an f250 6.7 on 12/7.
Crew cab
With the fx4, Lariat ultimate package. And the lariat sport package. I did get the 5 wheel prep package.
About how long is it taking people to get a build date. I have seen people who put in Orders at the beginning of the year take 7 months and others with the same shit get a build date the next week.