FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well guys, at 4:37 AM EST the Tremor gods decided I would be one of the lucky ones..... I guess eventually the truck does actually get built :ROFLMAO:.... Hang in there all, your day will soon come as well. #BigKidProblems

BTW: Last WS update was 12/15 and the Ford tracker is not updated showing "built"...

1639850587194.webp
 
I received the dreaded change in production week email last night from Ford. Was scheduled for next week, but moved to Jan 24. Just another month of waiting! I ordered on July 20.
What was your actual scheduled build date?
 
Adding a data point with my build attached. Order placed 10/13/2021 and build scheduled 2/7/2022.
Nice Truck!
I purchased my current F-150 from Cavalier at Chesapeake Square. Good Folks, Good customer of mine.
 
Mine was shipped 11/21. Estimated Delivery 12/14 to 12/20. Tracker last week said 12/14 delivery. This week it is saying 12/18. My experience is yes the vehicle is in shipping status for a long.
Im happy that your truck arrived. Im just a little south of you in New Mexico, and its a little relieving to hear that you recieved your truck within the estimated delivery dates being that we are similar distances from the truck plant. I know not every situation is the same, but it gives me a little hope!
 
Well guys, at 4:37 AM EST the Tremor gods decided I would be one of the lucky ones..... I guess eventually the truck does actually get built :ROFLMAO:.... Hang in there all, your day will soon come as well. #BigKidProblems

BTW: Last WS update was 12/15 and the Ford tracker is not updated showing "built"...

View attachment 41688
Mine got updated this morning also!!!
 
Im happy that your truck arrived. Im just a little south of you in New Mexico, and its a little relieving to hear that you recieved your truck within the estimated delivery dates being that we are similar distances from the truck plant. I know not every situation is the same, but it gives me a little hope!
Mine was delivered 12/16 - In the date range of 12/14-12/20 on the Ford Tracking page. I will pick it up Monday - They were working on installing winch, bed trailer wiring harness and final prep Friday.
 
Well guys, at 4:37 AM EST the Tremor gods decided I would be one of the lucky ones..... I guess eventually the truck does actually get built :ROFLMAO:.... Hang in there all, your day will soon come as well. #BigKidProblems

BTW: Last WS update was 12/15 and the Ford tracker is not updated showing "built"...

View attachment 41688
What was your order date? I'm looking for more aggravation
 
Adding a data point with my build attached. Order placed 10/13/2021 and build scheduled 2/7/2022.

Ordered 10/12 and no build date yet. Similar order in Plat, 350, spray liner but with moonroof and goose neck hitch - no AS. Figured a Feb build date and early March delivery on my truck and this is good news.
 
What was your actual scheduled build date?
I was scheduled for the week of Dec 20. I was checking for the window sticker over the last week, but it was not available. I had only received a build week. The email on Friday changed my build week. I don't have a batch number yet.
 
I was scheduled for the week of Dec 20. I was checking for the window sticker over the last week, but it was not available. I had only received a build week. The email on Friday changed my build week. I don't have a batch number yet.
Try getting your window sticker from the below link. You'll need your order number (4 alphanumeric) and your VIN. Click on 'VIN Details'. Your sales person or sales manager should have been able to provide you the actual build date.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/
 
I received the dreaded change in production week email last night from Ford. Was scheduled for next week, but moved to Jan 24. Just another month of waiting! I ordered on July 20.
I hear you that sucks, there are ones that don't even have a build date yet, if that helps 🤣
 
If this has been discussed earlier , sorry. But do you think Ford will be scheduling Thurs, 12/23? And if not on the list, adding the three week vacation will put me in a build date of March 22, which is when 23 models can be ordered. Would Ford consider bumping me to a 23 at the same price for the 9 month wait?
 
If this has been discussed earlier , sorry. But do you think Ford will be scheduling Thurs, 12/23? And if not on the list, adding the three week vacation will put me in a build date of March 22, which is when 23 models can be ordered. Would Ford consider bumping me to a 23 at the same price for the 9 month wait?

Where has it been said my23 will be available in March? It's actually been speculated that my22 ordering will run through the summer with the 23 changeover not taking place until the fall.
 
Back
Top Bottom