FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Email from ford 3:30 this morning! ETE 1/3.
 

Attachments

  • EB0AFCD4-B1EB-4E2E-9F03-E22E8E2D35C3.webp
    EB0AFCD4-B1EB-4E2E-9F03-E22E8E2D35C3.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 99
So I called Ford yesterday, they confirmed that my truck was built however it is waiting for a chip! The Ford Tracker has shown in production since 12/2/21 Window sticker updated on 12/10 & 12//17 as of today still in production and showing an ETA to dealer 1/1/22 Truck is a F250 Platinum Tremor with AS & spray in bed liner.
Curious about you guys using the Ford Pass App, will it have to be re installed / configured after the truck is delivered?
Thanks
 
So I called Ford yesterday, they confirmed that my truck was built however it is waiting for a chip! The Ford Tracker has shown in production since 12/2/21 Window sticker updated on 12/10 & 12//17 as of today still in production and showing an ETA to dealer 1/1/22 Truck is a F250 Platinum Tremor with AS & spray in bed liner.
Curious about you guys using the Ford Pass App, will it have to be re installed / configured after the truck is delivered?
Thanks
Your delivery date will be pushed back further and further.

The pass app you need to do. When you put the vin into the app it will ask you to activate in the truck… maybe you’ll get lucky and the person moving it on a trailer will click it
 
  • Like
Reactions: ECC
I also got the email. Moved from build date of 12/22 to the week of 1/24.
When did you get the email? The last email I received was 11/16 telling that I was scheduled the week of the 12/20. What was your batch number? Mine is 545/1624
 
When did you get the email? The last email I received was 11/16 telling that I was scheduled the week of the 12/20. What was your batch number? Mine is 545/1624
I’m did you ever call your dealer to see what your actual build date was?

I have the same batch size as you and my build date is 12/23. I also have not received any emails after 11/16.
 
Did you order the raptor style running boards specifically? My diesel defaulted to the power deploying ones.
Raptor style running boards were default when I ordered - power were an option at no cost.
 
Yes I talked to my dealer yesterday and he said 12/23 as well
I'm going to be super curious to see how this all plays out for us....
 
My window sticker did NOT update last night - still showing - 12/13/21

My tracker still showing "In Production"

HOWEVER - my "Estimated Delivery" is now showing 12/31/21 (Was 01/04/22) - Interested to see how it plays out as well.


To bad we'll be on a family trip - Decided to take a family road trip for Christmas!

MN, IA, MO, KS, OK, TX, NM, CO, NE, IA, back to MN. ;)

just shy of 3,500 miles. We'll be making it back on 01/02. May have to drive by dealer that weekend to see it!
 
What are some other tracking sites?
All trackers that were used are now defunct. You're best bet now is to contact your sales person or sales manager at the dealer and see if they can give you updates via the VVR.

I wouldn't expect any updates until closer to Wednesday/Thursday.
 
My window sticker did NOT update last night - still showing - 12/13/21

My tracker still showing "In Production"

HOWEVER - my "Estimated Delivery" is now showing 12/31/21 (Was 01/04/22) - Interested to see how it plays out as well.


To bad we'll be on a family trip - Decided to take a family road trip for Christmas!

MN, IA, MO, KS, OK, TX, NM, CO, NE, IA, back to MN. ;)

just shy of 3,500 miles. We'll be making it back on 01/02. May have to drive by dealer that weekend to see it!
That sounds like a fun trip!
 
That sounds like a fun trip!
Yup - no reservations - just driving with little stops planned along the way. 4 people with three drivers (Daughter has permit) Daughter will get a LOT of practice!!! LOL!

Wife and I have had a goal to have our kids in all lower 48 before they graduate high school. They're 15 and 12. This will cover us to about 75% of the way. 12 y/o son wants to visit Space Center Houston and USS Lexington in Corpus Christi.

Then on to San Antonio (I was Army and stationed there for a short time for AIT) - Then onto Roswell, NM and up through CO. It'll be great! Wish we had the rig though. That's ok. She'll be joining us for many more vacations!
 
Yup - no reservations - just driving with little stops planned along the way. 4 people with three drivers (Daughter has permit) Daughter will get a LOT of practice!!! LOL!

Wife and I have had a goal to have our kids in all lower 48 before they graduate high school. They're 15 and 12. This will cover us to about 75% of the way. 12 y/o son wants to visit Space Center Houston and USS Lexington in Corpus Christi.

Then on to San Antonio (I was Army and stationed there for a short time for AIT) - Then onto Roswell, NM and up through CO. It'll be great! Wish we had the rig though. That's ok. She'll be joining us for many more vacations!
Plan to hit Carlsbad Caverns on your way from TX to Roswell. Well worth the time!!!
 
I received the dreaded change in production week email last night from Ford. Was scheduled for next week, but moved to Jan 24. Just another month of waiting! I ordered on July 20.
 
Is AS that good?
I've had trucks with it and one without it. Had it not been available for any 2022, I would have still upgraded but the choice between Platinum and KR was easier because I could get the KR with it.
 
I received the dreaded change in production week email last night from Ford. Was scheduled for next week, but moved to Jan 24. Just another month of waiting! I ordered on July 20.
I received the dreaded change in production week email last night from Ford. Was scheduled for next week, but moved to Jan 24. Just another month of waiting! I ordered on July 20.
What was your batch number?
 
When did you get the email? The last email I received was 11/16 telling that I was scheduled the week of the 12/20. What was your batch number? Mine is 545/1624
I never knew my batch # and never received a WS. Just the email from Ford saying the week of the 20th and my dealer checking his VVR that said the specific date was the 22nd.
New email from Ford came to me at 7:33 pm pst yesterday.
 
Back
Top Bottom