FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Is anyone on here in the batch of xxx/705? I am 244/705. Seems like a small batch compared to others i have see on here.

Thanks!
 
Thanks, man! It's been crazy. Glad this journey is coming to an end. I hope the rig looks right when I see it. :)
Any day. I love the truck but it’s also the nicest thing I’ve ever owned. I’m curious how the AS helps with the wondering all over the road because of these tires or whatever is causing it. We have right about 200mi on it and seems to be getting better but still the truck is all over the road
 
Any day. I love the truck but it’s also the nicest thing I’ve ever owned. I’m curious how the AS helps with the wondering all over the road because of these tires or whatever is causing it. We have right about 200mi on it and seems to be getting better but still the truck is all over the road
AS likely will not help that wondering, at all. It's more for parking lot Olympics during tight maneuvering. :)
 
Update 12/16/21

CSX STATES: DELIVERED! THIS MEANS IT'S OFF THE TRAIN AND IN THE RAIL YARD WAITING FOR THE CARRIER!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered: 4/28/21

Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/13/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
12/14/2021: Departed Marion, OH @ 6:51am bound for Buffalo, NY via CSX.
12/14/2021: Arrived at Buffalo, NY @ 10:29am via CSX.
12/15/2021: Departed Buffalo, NY @ 3:26pm bound for Selkirk, NY via CSX.
12/15/2021: Arrived at Selkirk, NY @ 11:00pm (estimated) via CSX.
12/16/2021: Departed Selkirk, NY @ 4:44am bound for E. Brookfield, MA via CSX
12/16/2021: Arrived at E. Brookfield, MA @ 11:55am. Marked as DELIVERED (and EVSR?) by CSX.

Mystery solved. The truck was carried to E. Brookfield MA via CSX today. For giggles I have tried to connect via FordPass a few times, but again it requires a rail employee moving the truck to hit "yes" on the screen. That's a LONG shot!

Looks like we are awaiting transport via semi now. :)

Next stop Brattleboro Vermont!!!!!!
LNE01Z89j9gis.gif
 
Is anyone on here in the batch of xxx/705? I am 244/705. Seems like a small batch compared to others i have see on here.

Thanks!
How do you find your batch number
 
It was "shipped" since December 14th, my dealer said the truck is in Illinois. Does anyone know how long it takes typically for it to arrive in Canada?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 12.30.32 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 12.30.32 AM.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 42
Is anyone on here in the batch of xxx/705? I am 244/705. Seems like a small batch compared to others i have see on here.

Thanks!
I am 68/705...the last info I got was that the build day was TUE 14 DEC...274 days and counting! Hope they get released soon. I have 5th wheel prep and spray in liner as well...
 
Did my "weekly" follow up with my small town dealer for updated VVR - He verified delivery approximately 1/4/22.

He was also able to verify - truck is built and moved off-site. I would assume for 5th Wheel Prep and mud flaps. (No Chip Hold)

GREAT NEWS!
 
Last edited:
From the folks waiting, if I place an order pretty soon should I just forget about the 5th wheel prep package? I keep hearing it will delay my order
 
Dealer just called and said VVR on my truck says it’s on chip hold. Still shows ETA 1/10-1/15 so we’ll see.
 
Dealer just called and said VVR on my truck says it’s on chip hold. Still shows ETA 1/10-1/15 so we’ll see.
Man - this chip hold sucks. I am sorry, guys/gals. I am going to keep doing my chip dance for you all!
 
Man - this chip hold sucks. I am sorry, guys/gals. I am going to keep doing my chip dance for you all!
What’s most frustrating is that some are on hold while plenty of others are getting fully built. Logic would dictate that the hold must have something to do with specific options on the affected vehicles, but we can’t get that level of detail.
 
What’s most frustrating is that some are on hold while plenty of others are getting fully built. Logic would dictate that the hold must have something to do with specific options on the affected vehicles, but we can’t get that level of detail.
Right - unless they ran out mid run. I think that's hard to imagine happening, but perhaps. I am not sure what chip they are waiting on, but I have heard some people have seen what seems to be post assembly access on the dash panel to the left of the steering wheel.
 
Back
Top Bottom