FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Attachments

  • 350.webp
    350.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 42
Did you install the XL - Linkable yourself? You have a winch if I'm seeing correctly?
I did not install it myself. Had my local shop do it, they did the 60 gallon tank and the XL Linkable on my 2021 as well. Took them the day.
Yes I also have a factory winch, which the dealer installed.
I'll post some better pictures tomorrow.
 
For those that are considering a new 22my order or those that already ordered. There are many rumors, many misinformed or clueless dealers and a ton of speculation out there but here is the current schedule concerning Super Duty production for 2022. This was as of Friday which takes into account the chip shortage and plant closures.











2022 F-Series Super Duty Production Information











Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production timetable for the 2021/2022MY F-Series Super Duty.















01/20/2021 - 2021MY Final Fleet Order Date



03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (KTP)



03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (OHAP)



06/04/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (KTP)



07/20/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (OHAP)











03/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date



04/22/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)



04/29/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Beginsp (OHAP)



06/04/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (KTP)



07/20/202it went from a 1 - 2022MSo what does it mean for my 2022 Y Job #1 Date (OHAP)
 
Haven’t heard a peep from Ford. Hoping the 1/24 week sticks.
 
I am in the dreaded 11/24 production date crew.... Not a peep since then. My estimated delivery date still says 12/21. Questions:

  • Has anyone had a delivery date pass without the truck being delivered or the date updated?
  • Has anyone that had a production date of 11/24 had their truck confirmed as shipped yet?
Lastly on the WS theory, mine updated 12/1, 12/8 and 12/15.... The pattern I see is the date updates every Wednesday. Anyone else notice any patterns with the WS date changes at the bottom?
 
I am in the dreaded 11/24 production date crew.... Not a peep since then. My estimated delivery date still says 12/21. Questions:

  • Has anyone had a delivery date pass without the truck being delivered or the date updated?
  • Has anyone that had a production date of 11/24 had their truck confirmed as shipped yet?
Lastly on the WS theory, mine updated 12/1, 12/8 and 12/15.... The pattern I see is the date updates every Wednesday. Anyone else notice any patterns with the WS date changes at the bottom?
Mine was delivered 3wks later than originally. Until it’s built, I wouldn’t worry about delivery date. When it ships, you’ll get a transit date. That was about 3wks off for me.
 
I am in the dreaded 11/24 production date crew.... Not a peep since then. My estimated delivery date still says 12/21. Questions:

  • Has anyone had a delivery date pass without the truck being delivered or the date updated?
  • Has anyone that had a production date of 11/24 had their truck confirmed as shipped yet?
Lastly on the WS theory, mine updated 12/1, 12/8 and 12/15.... The pattern I see is the date updates every Wednesday. Anyone else notice any patterns with the WS date changes at the bottom?

🤷‍♀️
 
Last edited:
Mine is a late November order with black appearance package, so have pretty low expectations that I'll be scheduled today .

Hope some of you that have had long waits see an email from Ford today. Best of luck 👍
 
Got a hold of my 2022 KR yesterday. Loaded (minus bedliner)
Had the dealer put painted bumpers on it.
Went in for S&B 60 gallon tank, and linkable Baja Design light bar today.
Carli Pintop kit should be here before Christmas.
Super happy with the KR. Originally wanted Platinum like my 2021, but didn't want to give up AS.

View attachment 41454
View attachment 41455
View attachment 41456
Very sweet! Also glad to see another Croc wearing owner! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom