- Staff ๐ก๏ธ
- #10,681
Vermonster
Moderator ๐ ๏ธ
Tremor of the Month ๐
Founding Member ๐
Meetup Organizer ๐ง
GB Coordinator ๐ข
- Jan 23, 2021
- 6,305
- 17,941
- 2022 Iconic Silver F-350 6.7 Tremor Lariat
- Some BMWs & a Ducati 748 Mono
If Ford Pass found it I imagine it's completely built. At lease that's how it worked for me.The Ford tracker has been showing my truck in production sense 12/7. EST dealer delivery is 12/21. Marketing didn't have anything to say other than it's in production. My dealer hasn't gotten back with me about my trucks status either. Just for kicks I added my trucks vin number to my Ford Pass app. And it found it. Granted I can't track it or do anything with it. But I'm guessing the trucks built and has been powered up and ran for the system to see it. So maybe its across the street getting basic options added to it! Would be nice if the tracker showed a little more info!
