FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well as of this morning, still no further update with the WS date still updated last on 12/14. No changes to the WS other than the bottom date and still shows in production on the tracker. And the wait goes on and here comes anx on the backstretch, heartache is heading to the inside...

Usually I got my updates on the tracker the following Thursday of when the WS had been updated. So let's keep some optimism.
 
Usually I got my updates on the tracker the following Thursday of when the WS had been updated. So let's keep some optimism.
:sneaky:


yes-dad.jpg
 
I’m 640/1624 with an actual build date of 12/23. Looks like you might be rolling down the line ahead of me on 12/23.
You and @Newtoford have me a little jealous. Last I heard from my dealer was build date is supposed to be 12/22. No WS for me yet.
 
@Forever & Ever Woods They may have changed it but here's how it looked when I went through the process recently on a Bronco
1639586291036.webp
 
You and @Newtoford have me a little jealous. Last I heard from my dealer was build date is supposed to be 12/22. No WS for me yet.
Did you try the machE tracker? It doesn't provide any details anymore, but WS are still accessible somehow.
 
Where do you see 12/23?
I got the specific date from the dealer. They can look into the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). Call up and ask them to check for you.
 
FWIW - I have not seen a "Blend" on any of the recent stickers. It seems as though they have been replaced with "shaken - not stirred" for the past year.
 
Well damn - that was quick!

Update 12/14/21 X2

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/13/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
12/14/2021: Departed Marion, OH @ 6:51am bound for Buffalo, NY via CSX.
12/14/2021: Arrived at Buffalo, NY @ 10:29am via CSX.
@Vermonster are you certain your truck didn't take a little detour north of Buffalo for some sightseeing??

1639587764917.png
 
Agreed.

I suppose some porters could have had bad Taco Bell before driving them over to GFX..and they need to replace some leather. :poop: Who knows...

Gotta keep a good attitude. However, if it shows up this weekend I will be somewhat irritated as I will have missed scheduling opportunities for PPF/Carli/Sound installs. My point to my dealer is I just need to know so I can schedule these installs...and I have $6500 in deposits submitted already. First world problems totally, however.
Sounds like you counted your chicken before they hatched. It’s not the dealer fault you did that. The wait sucks for everyone involved.
 
The Ford tracker has been showing my truck in production sense 12/7. EST dealer delivery is 12/21. Marketing didn't have anything to say other than it's in production. My dealer hasn't gotten back with me about my trucks status either. Just for kicks I added my trucks vin number to my Ford Pass app. And it found it. Granted I can't track it or do anything with it. But I'm guessing the trucks built and has been powered up and ran for the system to see it. So maybe its across the street getting basic options added to it! Would be nice if the tracker showed a little more info!
 
Back
Top Bottom