FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Can’t wait to see a pic of it off the transport. Mine is still held for chip but my WS updated this morning to todays date. Maybe that’s something since it hadn’t updated since 12/6. 🤷‍♂️
That could be a good sign!
 
Well - got off the phone with the credit union - all set with the truck loan. I still do not have the final price of the truck with the x-plan and the pco and/or other rebates. I will post that when I have it.

I will sit in the little room of torture at the dealership (as I promised at the time of the deal), but I doubt they will beat my 3.9% for 60 months. I chose 60 months so I can just pay it off quicker if I wanted to. Seemed like a no-brainer for me.

I will go with Flood Ford extended warranty before my 3 year is up.

I called the insurance company and the truck will cost me $785.66 per year for full coverage with $100 comp and $500 collision, $150 on glass, roadside, car rental, 100/300/100 - all thought State Farm.

I will post this in my build thread for info too....
As of right now, My dealer is accepting my x-plan but how do I apply or qualify for pco ?
 
Can’t wait to see a pic of it off the transport. Mine is still held for chip but my WS updated this morning to todays date. Maybe that’s something since it hadn’t updated since 12/6. 🤷‍♂️
Where on your WS is the date changing?
I only see one date on my WS. At the bottom and it's only shown the order date.
 
I don’t know anything about rail transport, but that seems fast. Love to see it.
Trains generally have speed limits that mirror road speed limits in similar situations. So they're allowed to go pretty fast outside of densely populated areas, but have to slow to 35 MPH in town (just like cars). Even going that slow, though, they don't really have to stop for anything like us motorists do (traffic lights, pee breaks, etc), so they munch away at those miles pretty quickly, regardless. They really only lose a lot of time when they have to wait their turn through major switch yards or when they have to drop off or pick up cars.

-SR-
 
Because I strictly use this thread as a way to vent about everything related to my truck (if I told my wife every time something happened she would of left long ago) window sticker updated this morning to 12/14. No idea if it means anything but its something...
Been on a train since 11/24.. updated on12/04, 12/10 & now.
 
Ford Confirmed order for F350 Tremor on 10/4/2021. Dealer called 12/13 to tell me the goosneck/5th wheel prep package is delaying production and they will do it at the dealer when the truck comes in.
 
... Mine is still held for chip but my WS updated this morning to todays date....

I have the same truck ordered as you (250 Plat Tremor 7.3 but w/o tough bed, ton cover, sun roof & AS) and have been told by dealer it was built 12/8 and taken off-site. Didn't say for what but I presume it is the chip (perhaps infotainment head unit as some have rumored) so it is probably at the speedway close to yours. Please keep us posted on what you discover as it appears as though your sources are more forthcoming than mine so maybe I can expect movement several days after you.

I am fearful that as parts arrive they will go towards production currently on the line and ours will only get parts that are in excess of current production needs.

On another topic, anyone know whether any 12" infotainment-head-unit vehicles made it out fully assembled last week?
 
My tracker is down again. Do you think Ford has a tracker on me and after 10 checks in one day they say: "OH HELL NO!!! You sit in a time out and take time to think about what you've done."? Just a thought.

(Update: 2 minutes later - tracker is back up. Glad I double checked) ;)
 
Where on your WS is the date changing?
I only see one date on my WS. At the bottom and it's only shown the order date.
It changes at the very bottom below the green line whenever there is some sort of update in Ford's system regarding your vehicle.
 
I have the same truck ordered as you (250 Plat Tremor 7.3 but w/o tough bed, ton cover, sun roof & AS) and have been told by dealer it was built 12/8 and taken off-site. Didn't say for what but I presume it is the chip (perhaps infotainment head unit as some have rumored) so it is probably at the speedway close to yours. Please keep us posted on what you discover as it appears as though your sources are more forthcoming than mine so maybe I can expect movement several days after you.

I am fearful that as parts arrive they will go towards production currently on the line and ours will only get parts that are in excess of current production needs.

On another topic, anyone know whether any 12" infotainment-head-unit vehicles made it out fully assembled last week?
Yeah, I am only told it is off site and on hold for a "chip" but can't get anyone to verify what exact chip we are waiting on. Mine came down the line just in front of G.O.A.Tremor but his has made progress where mine has not so I was assuming it was the AS. You may be onto something with the IHU... All we can do is sit and wait, and drink, and wait, and work, and drink, and wait some more....
 
It changes at the very bottom below the green line whenever there is some sort of update in Ford's system regarding your vehicle.
Here is a snapshot of where I am referring to. This date has changed throughout the process.

1639517058300.webp
 
Can’t wait to see a pic of it off the transport. Mine is still held for chip but my WS updated this morning to todays date. Maybe that’s something since it hadn’t updated since 12/6. 🤷‍♂️
Every time my WS updated something important had happened. Either sent to plant, built, shipped, or even eta changed. So let's hope you're update means progress!
 
Every time my WS updated something important had happened. Either sent to plant, built, shipped, or even eta changed. So let's hope you're update means progress!
That’s right. Crossing fingers Inwake in the morning to a built and a shipped status. Won’t hold my breath though, you all are too far away to resuscitate me. Being that our trucks are siblings, that makes one of us the drunk uncle…
 
Well damn - that was quick!

Update 12/14/21 X2

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/13/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
12/14/2021: Departed Marion, OH @ 6:51am bound for Buffalo, NY via CSX.
12/14/2021: Arrived at Buffalo, NY @ 10:29am via CSX

I bet your truck gets unloaded in Mechanicville NY. I'm from Albany, and this is where my truck unloaded. Closer to VT too.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211214-170201_Maps.webp
    Screenshot_20211214-170201_Maps.webp
    147.6 KB · Views: 39
It changes at the very bottom below the green line whenever there is some sort of update in Ford's system regarding your vehicle.
Hadn't noticed that. Thanks for the info.
It has today's date of 12/14/21 but I don't know of anything that's changed today.
It has shown as pending on the palsapp up until today. Now it doesn't come up........Something is happening. No idea what though.
 
I bet your truck gets unloaded in Mechanicville NY. I'm from Albany, and this is where my truck unloaded. Closer to VT too.
Awww! I think that’s exactly right.
 
That’s right. Crossing fingers Inwake in the morning to a built and a shipped status. Won’t hold my breath though, you all are too far away to resuscitate me. Being that our trucks are siblings, that makes one of us the drunk uncle…
I'll have a crown royal tonight in your name 😉
 
Got BUILT date 11/30. Was emailed 12/3 vehicle was shipped and given an estimated delivery date between 12/23 and 12/29. Have these estimated delivery dates been pretty accurate for those of you who have already got your trucks?
 
I’ve been distracted with a V60 polestar hunt that’s about to conclude. Hopefully. I hope work is killing me during the agonizing phase of transport.
 
Back
Top Bottom