FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well damn - that was quick!

Update 12/14/21 X2

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/13/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
12/14/2021: Departed Marion, OH @ 6:51am bound for Buffalo, NY via CSX.
12/14/2021: Arrived at Buffalo, NY @ 10:29am via CSX.
 
Well damn - that was quick!

Update 12/14/21 X2

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/13/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
12/14/2021: Departed Marion, OH @ 6:51am bound for Buffalo, NY via CSX.
12/14/2021: Arrived at Buffalo, NY @ 10:29am via CSX.
HAMMER DOWN!
 
HAMMER DOWN!
Damn! That is what I was thinking. I sure didn’t expect that to update until much later this evening. The train should offload the truck near Albany NY. Then it will be on a carrier to Vermont.

Things are getting serious!
 
Damn! That is what I was thinking. I sure didn’t expect that to update until much later this evening. The train should offload the truck near Albany NY. Then it will be on a carrier to Vermont.

Things are getting serious!
What’s the expected date
 
Damn! That is what I was thinking. I sure didn’t expect that to update until much later this evening. The train should offload the truck near Albany NY. Then it will be on a carrier to Vermont.

Things are getting serious!
Hopefully you are not a victim of the rail yard black hole
 
I don’t know anything about rail transport, but that seems fast. Love to see it.
 
I don’t know anything about rail transport, but that seems fast. Love to see it.
My salesman told me yesterday that vehicle can sit in railyards for a long time. Apparently the union railmen or what ever they are called take loads that pay more from rail cars with more items on them. They can only fit 2 superduties per rail car vs 4 to 6 passenger cars per rail car.
 
The train should offload the truck near Albany NY. Then it will be on a carrier to Vermont.
I think you are correct. There is a "partner" line (purple) that comes closer to Vermont, however, and I am curious to see if goes there... I'm guessing the time to dealer wouldn't be much different, though.

1639507327075.webp
 
Well damn - that was quick!

Update 12/14/21 X2

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/13/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
12/14/2021: Departed Marion, OH @ 6:51am bound for Buffalo, NY via CSX.
12/14/2021: Arrived at Buffalo, NY @ 10:29am via CSX.
It'll be in VT by Friday, I bet ya.
 
I think you are correct. There is a "partner" line (purple) that comes closer to Vermont, however, and I am curious to see if goes there... I'm guessing the time to dealer wouldn't be much different, though.

View attachment 41359
I am pretty sure that's Green Mountain Railroad marked in purple. I could be wrong as I am not a train geek - but there are train geeks. I am SHOCKED at how many train geeks are out there. More than aero-plans I think!

Maybe it will be near Albany by tomorrow evening. Seems crazy - but who knows. Otherwise it could fall victim to the rail yard purgatory. I just hope there are no tree limbs through the rail car from KY.


edit: It's Vermont Rail System
 
I think you are correct. There is a "partner" line (purple) that comes closer to Vermont, however, and I am curious to see if goes there... I'm guessing the time to dealer wouldn't be much different, though.

View attachment 41359
Scratch that thought... The facility is actually listed as being located in East Brookfield, MA... I should have followed the obvious black line pointing in that general direction:
1639507871942.png


So Albany it is!!!
 
I got a weird sense of "Deja-Vu" going through that little study... seems like I may have come up with the same conclusion prior and just not remembered! :unsure:
 
I got a weird sense of "Deja-Vu" going through that little study... seems like I may have come up with the same conclusion prior and just not remembered! :unsure:
Albany area makes sense. We may have covered this in my build thread. lol
 
1639508676463.webp
 
My truck arrived in montreal by rail. I'm 2hours from there by car. It's finishing its journey on a truck/trailer. So looks like I'm getting it pretty soon!
Can’t wait to see a pic of it off the transport. Mine is still held for chip but my WS updated this morning to todays date. Maybe that’s something since it hadn’t updated since 12/6. 🤷‍♂️
 
Back
Top Bottom