FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Any news on the trucks built 11/24? Are they still waiting on chips or does anyone know what chips they were waiting on?
Would love to know. Some of us are in the same boat. We were built on 11/26.

My ETA hasn't changed, however. But, if the truck is to arrive by 12/22 they had better get it on the train!

Oh, and this delay makes zero sense.
 
I hate to get in a pissing competition but I had credit score of 740 when I bought the Tesla and my interest is 1.875%… having that on my name pulled my score down a bit to about 715 and still got the truck on a 72mon loan at 2%. I go through navy federal. I know there are a few other credit unions with slightly better rates but I feel like we are splitting hairs at that point.

Active duty discount plays a role but I’m only an E5, so it’s not like it shows I make a lot of money haha. I’ve learned to manage money because when I first joined I had a credit score of 400 and about $35k in debit
Well - you guys make me think I deserve a better rate. I am 807 for my credit with both TransUnion and Equifax. I sent an email to the credit union and they now tell me their "floor" is 2.99.
 
Well - you guys make me think I deserve a better rate. I am 807 for my credit with both TransUnion and Equifax. I sent an email to the credit union and they now tell me their "floor" is 2.99.
Yeah… shop around. 2.99 ain’t bad but might find something. Who knows. Maybe it’s your location too. Idk
 
I hate to get in a pissing competition but I had credit score of 740 when I bought the Tesla and my interest is 1.875%… having that on my name pulled my score down a bit to about 715 and still got the truck on a 72mon loan at 2%. I go through navy federal. I know there are a few other credit unions with slightly better rates but I feel like we are splitting hairs at that point.

Active duty discount plays a role but I’m only an E5, so it’s not like it shows I make a lot of money haha. I’ve learned to manage money because when I first joined I had a credit score of 400 and about $35k in debit

I looked at USAA as well as Navy Federal & had the dealer pull loan info also & my credit score was 818 & 820

Dealer had cheapest rates for 60 months at a hit over 2%, forget who it’s thru, but was several points lower then Navy Fed or USAA
 
penfed shows 1.99 for 60 right now which with an 800+ you would qualify for.

They all show something really low, USAA showed 1.89 and then you got a discount for direct pay, but when they crunch all your numbers it’s a different story

I closed my Pen Fed account & opened a Navy Federal
 
Well - you guys make me think I deserve a better rate. I am 807 for my credit with both TransUnion and Equifax. I sent an email to the credit union and they now tell me their "floor" is 2.99.
Yep, similar to my rating... My stated rate was 2.25% from BoA. That was in August though, and I have not been watching rates since that time.
 
Yep, similar to my rating... My stated rate was 2.25% from BoA. That was in August though, and I have not been watching rates since that time.

@Vermonster It seems as though they are still in that neighborhood:

1639495999413.png
 
When I got mine in September the dealer said 3.26% was the best they could do. So I called my local Credit Union and they said 2.19% . I have a credit score over 800 and when I told the dealer what my CU said then magically Wells Fargo said the would match the rate. Dealer don't like it when you come in with cash or a check because the lose that little kick back for their had pick banks. I just looks last week and if I wanted to Pen Fed show 1.99% for both 48 and 60 months and 2.39% for 72 month. I went with the month on mine but I should have it paid off in 34 months. Right now my load said my next payment is due 3/1/22..lol
 
still new guy but trying to learn from all the great information on here. sometimes it can be overwhelming lol. I have a question, i was hoping to get some insight on, since I'm clueless on how the ordering process works. I ordered 10/29 F350 ultimate Lariat, black app. package,5th wheel prep, retractable bed cover, AS, etc. i understand these options may hold truck up and i will wait for those options. my question is on the dealer. he is a small town dealer but im not sure if i should order at my other local dealer. so dealer i ordered from set me up and i was confirmed the next day by email from ford with a priority code 19, i dropped to a 15 3 weeks later. im still at a 15 and was told he had 9 trucks in front of me but the had plenty of allocations. my local dealer has no allocations but said he would put me at a 10 priority code. Is it worth switching now that im almost two months in, or worth duplicating the order at another dealership. Thanks.
 
still new guy but trying to learn from all the great information on here. sometimes it can be overwhelming lol. I have a question, i was hoping to get some insight on, since I'm clueless on how the ordering process works. I ordered 10/29 F350 ultimate Lariat, black app. package,5th wheel prep, retractable bed cover, AS, etc. i understand these options may hold truck up and i will wait for those options. my question is on the dealer. he is a small town dealer but im not sure if i should order at my other local dealer. so dealer i ordered from set me up and i was confirmed the next day by email from ford with a priority code 19, i dropped to a 15 3 weeks later. im still at a 15 and was told he had 9 trucks in front of me but the had plenty of allocations. my local dealer has no allocations but said he would put me at a 10 priority code. Is it worth switching now that im almost two months in, or worth duplicating the order at another dealership. Thanks.
If it were me, I stay put. The grass may seem greener, but a 10 doesn't get your order picked up. IIRC it has to be a 2 to become a candidate for scheduling. I ordered 10/30 from Granger and am just waiting my turn in line.
 
still new guy but trying to learn from all the great information on here. sometimes it can be overwhelming lol. I have a question, i was hoping to get some insight on, since I'm clueless on how the ordering process works. I ordered 10/29 F350 ultimate Lariat, black app. package,5th wheel prep, retractable bed cover, AS, etc. i understand these options may hold truck up and i will wait for those options. my question is on the dealer. he is a small town dealer but im not sure if i should order at my other local dealer. so dealer i ordered from set me up and i was confirmed the next day by email from ford with a priority code 19, i dropped to a 15 3 weeks later. im still at a 15 and was told he had 9 trucks in front of me but the had plenty of allocations. my local dealer has no allocations but said he would put me at a 10 priority code. Is it worth switching now that im almost two months in, or worth duplicating the order at another dealership. Thanks.
I’ve been at a priority 2 for almost 2 months and I’m not scheduled. Ordered 8/5, confirmed 8/6. I don’t think a priority 10 will change anything, it’s your options that will determine how long you wait.
 
still new guy but trying to learn from all the great information on here. sometimes it can be overwhelming lol. I have a question, i was hoping to get some insight on, since I'm clueless on how the ordering process works. I ordered 10/29 F350 ultimate Lariat, black app. package,5th wheel prep, retractable bed cover, AS, etc. i understand these options may hold truck up and i will wait for those options. my question is on the dealer. he is a small town dealer but im not sure if i should order at my other local dealer. so dealer i ordered from set me up and i was confirmed the next day by email from ford with a priority code 19, i dropped to a 15 3 weeks later. im still at a 15 and was told he had 9 trucks in front of me but the had plenty of allocations. my local dealer has no allocations but said he would put me at a 10 priority code. Is it worth switching now that im almost two months in, or worth duplicating the order at another dealership. Thanks.
I questioned the same. I went with a small dealer. I was confirmed almost a week later and had them change me to a 10. I sat at that for almost 3months. I’m pretty sure if things haven’t gotten so bad that a priority code might have changed, but I think ford is going with what they can build with what parts they have. It’s gonna get worse. Just read an article saying whole sale inflation prices are up 9.6% in the past year… that’s almost the highest inflation in 39yrs the article said… in just 12mons. We still have at least 3 more years of this mess. So order now and you’ll get it in a year ha
 
Back
Top Bottom