FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Can you track CSX online or by phone only?
You can set-up an account by the looks of their site. I didn't bother, but I know others seem to have maps with actual truck/ship images on them. So perhaps they have an account.

I set-up a speed dial and call is every now and then. Meaning all of the time.
 
Well - got off the phone with the credit union - all set with the truck loan. I still do not have the final price of the truck with the x-plan and the pco and/or other rebates. I will post that when I have it.

I will sit in the little room of torture at the dealership (as I promised at the time of the deal), but I doubt they will beat my 3.9% for 60 months. I chose 60 months so I can just pay it off quicker if I wanted to. Seemed like a no-brainer for me.

I will go with Flood Ford extended warranty before my 3 year is up.

I called the insurance company and the truck will cost me $785.66 per year for full coverage with $100 comp and $500 collision, $150 on glass, roadside, car rental, 100/300/100 - all thought State Farm.

I will post this in my build thread for info too....
 
You can set-up an account by the looks of their site. I didn't bother, but I know others seem to have maps with actual truck/ship images on them. So perhaps they have an account.

I set-up a speed dial and call is every now and then. Meaning all of the time.
Is it searching based on Vin #? Once you've set up that account, how do you search for your truck to follow it?
 
Well - got off the phone with the credit union - all set with the truck loan. I still do not have the final price of the truck with the x-plan and the pco and/or other rebates. I will post that when I have it.

I will sit in the little room of torture at the dealership (as I promised at the time of the deal), but I doubt they will beat my 3.9% for 60 months. I chose 60 months so I can just pay it off quicker if I wanted to. Seemed like a no-brainer for me.

I will go with Flood Ford extended warranty before my 3 year is up.

I called the insurance company and the truck will cost me $785.66 per year for full coverage with $100 comp and $500 collision, $150 on glass, roadside, car rental, 100/300/100 - all thought State Farm.

I will post this in my build thread for info too....
Wow! That's great! Who do you insure through?

3.9%? I'm surprised you're not lower. I'm @ 1.9 for up to 72 months at my credit union in Minnesota.
 
Wow! That's great! Who do you insure through?

3.9%? I'm surprised you're not lower. I'm @ 1.9 for up to 72 months at my credit union in Minnesota.
I use State Farm for all my insurance.

1.9? Wowza. Maybe I need to do some more shopping. I have used this credit union for eons. I have 800+ credit, so it's not like I would be turned down.
 
I use State Farm for all my insurance.

1.9? Wowza. Maybe I need to do some more shopping. I have used this credit union for eons. I have 800+ credit, so it's not like I would be turned down.
I definitely would!!!
Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 7.50.22 AM.webp
 
Check out PenFed. Its pretty hard to beat their rates.

Only problem is they send paper checks... they dont do any ETF stuff so thats a downer. Luckily I have a branch in Dallas and can walk in and get things taken care of.

And ill be honest on your 100/300/100 insurance coverage... thats definitely not enough anymore. I would bump to at least 500 CSL(combined single limit). Wont cost you much. Shit I have 500 CSL on all my vehicles and I just got an additional 1 million umbrella rider for 275 bucks a year that covers me on the house, cars, boat, etc...
 
I use State Farm for all my insurance.

1.9? Wowza. Maybe I need to do some more shopping. I have used this credit union for eons. I have 800+ credit, so it's not like I would be turned down.just pointed out that out of the big ones BOA are the quickest to give a good rate
I recall someone on another thread pointing out that of the the big ones BOA was the quickest to provide the best rate at 1.9%. I also had good experience with Chase beating everybody else. I know people like to work with their local credit unions, but it seems the big banks are more competitive in this market.
 
...and shopping we go! :)
I went with Bank of America, 60mos, and it was ~2%. I will have to look up the decimals... Definitely not ~4%!! Shop away!

Your insurance rate is nice, though... I am with State Farm and at ~1200/year for equivalent coverage. Probably the locale - Detroit-Metro is not friendly for rates, nor is Michigan's no-fault!!
 

Didn't catch that... mine is at 500, not 300, so add that to the list of reasons I stated above for the difference!
 
Check out PenFed. Its pretty hard to beat their rates.

Only problem is they send paper checks... they dont do any ETF stuff so thats a downer. Luckily I have a branch in Dallas and can walk in and get things taken care of.

And ill be honest on your 100/300/100 insurance coverage... thats definitely not enough anymore. I would bump to at least 500 CSL(combined single limit). Wont cost you much. Shit I have 500 CSL on all my vehicles and I just got an additional 1 million umbrella rider for 275 bucks a year that covers me on the house, cars, boat, etc...
I will check with my guy...It may be cheap to change.
 
Your insurance rate is nice, though... I am with State Farm and at ~1200/year for equivalent coverage. Probably the locale - Detroit-Metro is not friendly for rates, nor is Michigan's no-fault!!

Didn't catch that... mine is at 500, not 300, so add that to the list of reasons I stated above for the difference!

The quote I got from my agent here in Dallas for a 350 was like 1250 per year with the 500CSL coverage and im at 500 deductible across the board. 500 to 1000 doesnt change much, but 500 to 250 was a measurable difference.
 
Update 12/14/21

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/13/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
12/14/2021: Departed Marion, OH @ 6:51am bound for Buffalo, NY via CSX.
 
I hate to get in a pissing competition but I had credit score of 740 when I bought the Tesla and my interest is 1.875%… having that on my name pulled my score down a bit to about 715 and still got the truck on a 72mon loan at 2%. I go through navy federal. I know there are a few other credit unions with slightly better rates but I feel like we are splitting hairs at that point.

Active duty discount plays a role but I’m only an E5, so it’s not like it shows I make a lot of money haha. I’ve learned to manage money because when I first joined I had a credit score of 400 and about $35k in debit
 
Any news on the trucks built 11/24? Are they still waiting on chips or does anyone know what chips they were waiting on?
 
Here's my buddies' truck I had mentioned that ordered his at the same time as me. I'm going to ceramic it for him today. Just wanted to show some picts before I get started. Plus letting it warm up a litlle! :cool:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9187.webp
    IMG_9187.webp
    413.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9190.webp
    IMG_9190.webp
    318.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_9191.webp
    IMG_9191.webp
    184.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_9192.webp
    IMG_9192.webp
    149.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9194.webp
    IMG_9194.webp
    175.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_9195.webp
    IMG_9195.webp
    432.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_9196 (1).webp
    IMG_9196 (1).webp
    355.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9197.webp
    IMG_9197.webp
    341.8 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom