FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Update 12/13/21 X2

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/12/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
Lol, I was just about to ask for an update on the 🚆 location. 😁
 
We always talk about Kentucky plant here, seems as all SD Tremors are produced in Kentucky. But what about Ohio plant, which Superduties are produced there?
 

Attachments

  • 6226A0E7-8E95-4B8F-93CB-C233C4BA0F29.webp
    6226A0E7-8E95-4B8F-93CB-C233C4BA0F29.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 63
Just checked the Tracker its back up and running at least on my end! Shows in Production dated 12/11/21 and finally have an estimated date of delivery 1/1/22 I sure hope so because I have $3000.00 Exclusive Cash Reward from Ford which expires on 1/3/22. I would sure hate to loose this offer .
 
Just called and spoke with Ford (again) - They said the truck is showing "In Production" (It has shown this since Oct 14th) - HOWEVER -
she said that there no constraints (she used a different word) like chip shortage or anything like that holding it up. AND (for the first time) I have a ETA to dealer!!! Jan 4th, 2022. Let's hope this holds up...

Maybe @TCeccanti and @catastrofe can chime in - I believe both were near the same data and suspected chip hold.
Thats awesome news! glad they were able to get you some info. I was lucky and got out of the factory before the chip shortage. Tracker is down for me still but my expected delivery date is this Wednesday..

Ordered Date
8/18/21​
COVP Confirmation
9/1/21​
Added switches
9/8/21​
Confirmed
10/15/21​
Scheduled Build
11/15/21​
Scheduled Build
11/22/21​
Scheduled Build
11/15/21​
WS
11/11/21​
Built
11/23/21​
Shipped
11/25/21​
Est. Delivery12/15 - 12/21
 
We always talk about Kentucky plant here, seems as all SD Tremors are produced in Kentucky. But what about Ohio plant, which Superduties are produced there?
Aren't those all chassis cabs only?
 
FYI - I just happened to check the ford tracker since it hasn’t worked for me in a few days and now I am showing as in production. It tells me to check out my window sticker but the link still doesn’t show anything. 🤷‍♂️ And no dates associated.
 
For fun (and to confirm my suspicion that I'd probably be in the same boat if I had ordered a Ram), I found the Order Tracking Thread on HDRams.com (here) and had a look at their own order tracking spreadsheet. My short assessment is that it looks an awful lot like our own tracking threads (spread across various Ford Truck forums) and tracking spreadsheet.

-SR-
Thats funny you posted this. I was on Ram forums this weekend considering lowering my standards and cancelling the Tremor for a Limited 3500 Ram. Saw that info too.
 
I believe "ohap" is 350 to 750 . And the 350 and 450 are chassis cabs. And e series cut aways as well.
 
Thats funny you posted this. I was on Ram forums this weekend considering lowering my standards and cancelling the Tremor for a Limited 3500 Ram. Saw that info too.
I was also looking at possibly ordering a Ram (sadly) and quickly discovered they aren't even making certain options available, like auto folding mirrors or cross traffic detection due to the chip shortage.

After having auto folding mirrors on my current tremor, can't go without.
 
My F350 Platinum Tremor was supposed to be delivered to dealer tomorrow. Now Ford Tracking has moved it back to the 18th... Maybe the 3' of snow we got up here in the mountains slowed things down. Still should be able to pick it up for Christmas! It gets here when it gets here...
 
Just checked the Tracker its back up and running at least on my end! Shows in Production dated 12/11/21 and finally have an estimated date of delivery 1/1/22 I sure hope so because I have $3000.00 Exclusive Cash Reward from Ford which expires on 1/3/22. I would sure hate to loose this offer .
Nice! However - your offer should be good regardless due to the fine print. I have one for $2k that expired end of Sept. However, it states that as long as I "ORDER" or purchase by that date it's valid.

My dealer verified prior to ordering. So, I'd think you'd be good based on that print.

Congrats! My ETA is 1/4/22
 
Makes zero sense.

Zero

What build day were you?

Sales guy just called me - no change. VVR unchanged in 12 days.

Called Ford - no change. 🤷‍♂️
Before all the spreadsheets and trackers went FUBAR, it showed built 11/26 with an ETA of 12/13-12/18.
On the palsapp it shows pending so I called Ford and got the chip story. I haven’t seen anything on my truck listed on the forum as causing a delay so no idea what it could be.
Maybe they ran out of shitty tires……
 
Update 12/13/21 X2

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/12/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
12/12/2021: 4:50pm truck was stripped and sold for scrap for drug money.
Just joking. I live about an hour from Marion. It’s not a place that we choose to visit if we don’t have to.
 
Tracker says end of week delivery for my truck. 11/24 build date...I think. I'm not mad, but I call BS.
I'm interested to see how many weeks past that it'll take.
 
Update 12/13/21 X2

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/12/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
How are you getting all this info?
 
How are you getting all this info?
It’s a mix. First - I’m obsessed.

Much of it is through the trackers that are now toast. The best is from a guy on the inside who checks VVR for me too. Now I track the rail cars through CSX.
 
I Just joined the forum officially. I have been impressed with the information that I am able to obtain from this site. I ordered on 9/11/21 got a confirmation from Ford a day later and crickets since. No VIN , No WS, No anything. Should I be getting a VIN anytime soon?
 
it’s finally here! Arrived at the dealership today. Hopefully will be able to pick it up tomorrow. Ordered 3/29 delivered 12/13. 259 days. 🤣 I’ll hopefully do another post tomorrow officially introducing her!
 

Attachments

  • C2CD6EDA-1FDD-4EFB-B26E-355E5E8AD51C.webp
    C2CD6EDA-1FDD-4EFB-B26E-355E5E8AD51C.webp
    184.7 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom