FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yes-Got mine 10 days ago. Took 7.5 weeks total.
I am on 8 weeks now and still no VIN. Thanks for the reply. Was curious about the number of allocations they had. Which city was the dealership? I am dealing with Carrollton.
 
There was just a news report from one of our local channels here in Ohio where the reporter was interviewing various auto dealership owners and they all echoed the same issue: they have almost zero new inventory and are struggling to get used inventory. One dealer said he has no new inventory and has only 20 used vehicles on the lot when they would normally have about 250. They are parking them long-ways (bumper to bumper) along the side of the lot closest to the road so that everyone knows they are still in open for business. He said if they didn't do that, the place closed permanently closed when all of the employees' own vehicles leave the lot for the day.

The owners also said they'd had to cut back on their sales staff significantly to keep the lights on. The last few weeks I contacted my dealer, I didn't hear from my salesman. I'm not sure if he still works there or not.

-SR-
I feel sorry for the good ones for sure. I hope the pendulum swings hard. Might be until ’25 before things start to get better.
 
I feel sorry for the good ones for sure. I hope the pendulum swings hard. Might be until ’25 before things start to get better.
 

Attachments

  • 7F108AC3-4105-4D30-843F-B719B3B24AE7.webp
    7F108AC3-4105-4D30-843F-B719B3B24AE7.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 75
So guys I am a Greenhorn to this page. I pulled the trigger back in early August, ordered a 2022 F 250 6.7 Platinum Tremor. I never got any emails from Ford or any type of notification about my truck at all, mid November I get a call saying that if I drop the A S my order will go through a lot quicker. Later on that day dealer calls me back to say he wasn't able to make that change because Ford already assigned a VIN #. I started looking at this website and found a ton of info and on 12/02/21 I see I have a window sticker dated 12/02/21 haven't seen much movement since then with the exception on 12/10/21 stamped on the bottom of the window sticker. When I checked Fords tracking website it still says in production, delivery date To Be Determined. It does say its being built in Kentucky and they are shipping it on a rail car.
Thanks in advance for any info.
 
So guys I am a Greenhorn to this page. I pulled the trigger back in early August, ordered a 2022 F 250 6.7 Platinum Tremor. I never got any emails from Ford or any type of notification about my truck at all, mid November I get a call saying that if I drop the A S my order will go through a lot quicker. Later on that day dealer calls me back to say he wasn't able to make that change because Ford already assigned a VIN #. I started looking at this website and found a ton of info and on 12/02/21 I see I have a window sticker dated 12/02/21 haven't seen much movement since then with the exception on 12/10/21 stamped on the bottom of the window sticker. When I checked Fords tracking website it still says in production, delivery date To Be Determined. It does say its being built in Kentucky and they are shipping it on a rail car.
Thanks in advance for any info.
First of all - welcome and congrats!

Chances are you're built already, or about to be. If you have accessories (5th wheel, bed cover) those will be added after production. Many AS trucks just went through.

On the upper right hand side of your window sticker there should be a number like 123/150. What is yours?

I was build on the 2nd too. I shipped out on the 10th.
 
First of all - welcome and congrats!

Chances are you're built already, or about to be. If you have accessories (5th wheel, bed cover) those will be added after production. Many AS trucks just went through.

On the upper right hand side of your window sticker there should be a number like 123/150. What is yours?

I was build on the 2nd too. I shipped out on the 10th.
What does that number represent Vermonster? "123/150"
 
What does that number represent Vermonster? "123/150"
Ford tends to produce trucks by the batch. So in my example the the number would be 123rd truck out of a 150 truck batch. One batch seems to be held up by the new chip shortage wave. I believe it was the trucks produced the last full week of November.
 
Mine went into production 11/24 and I have confirmed it was in fact built on 12/5. It is, however, now sitting awaiting a potato chip and as of this morning my delivery date of 12/21 has changed to TBD. :mad:
That's insane as we were built same day in the same batch I believe(I was 323/416)...

So we should compare build sheets to see what may be the hold up.

7.3l
Tremor
Lariat
Tough Bed
Tailgate Step
Bug Deflector
Quad Leds
Clearance lights
So pretty basic truck.
 
Ford tends to produce trucks by the batch. So in my example the the number would be 123rd truck out of a 150 truck batch. One batch seems to be held up by the new chip shortage wave. I believe it was the trucks produced the last full week of November.
My initial WS was dated 12/4 - those numbers are 712/1660. WS updated yesterday to 12/12 and then today to 12/13. ???
 
Anyone else have updates on 12/6 builds? Now that all the trackers are down. Batch 148/326 on my WS
 
I am on 8 weeks now and still no VIN. Thanks for the reply. Was curious about the number of allocations they had. Which city was the dealership? I am dealing with Carrollton.
North Richland Hills... From what I have gathered it also has to do with what you order.
 
Last one was Dec 6th week - Dealer checked VVR on Dec 9 and no update and Delivery Date TBD
I just spoke with Ford and they advised that even though I show a microchip hold, my delivery ETA is still 12/20. Dealer sent a copy of the VVR, and it shows a status of "Produced", with delivery ETA between 12/19 and 12/25. I can only assume they've resolved my hold and the truck will be shipping this week.
 
Still no Build Date Delivery TBD and I am assuming that the Tracker has been down, was told I would have this rig by Christmas (guess we all know that's BS) First time I saw the WS surface was 12/02. then last week it showed 12/10 on the bottom of the the WS below the green border.
 
First of all - welcome and congrats!

Chances are you're built already, or about to be. If you have accessories (5th wheel, bed cover) those will be added after production. Many AS trucks just went through.

On the upper right hand side of your window sticker there should be a number like 123/150. What is yours?

I was build on the 2nd too. I shipped out on the 10th.
I am also new to the forum and just placed my order for a F350 Lariat Tremor. I have read through a bunch of posts looking for an estimated wait time but can’t make much sense to it. What is a realistic leadtime??
 
I just spoke with Ford and they advised that even though I show a microchip hold, my delivery ETA is still 12/20. Dealer sent a copy of the VVR, and it shows a status of "Produced", with delivery ETA between 12/19 and 12/25. I can only assume they've resolved my hold and the truck will be shipping this week.
Let's hope that is accurate. If we are indeed going to see our trucks by the ETA end date they had better get things moving. Mine is 12/22.
 
Back
Top Bottom