FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

With the demand the way it is and the current shortages going on, I can see Ford not making many accommodations for those that don't get their 22' scheduled.

Which will stink, because I'm sure we'll see a nice price increase on the 23'
 
While the Ford Tracker is STILL down for me (3 days approx) I plugged in my VIN into the Mach E tracker and my WS updated from 12/4 to 12/12 as of this morning.

I don't have a clue as to why - but that's SOMETHING - and I'll take it!

(VIN assigned 10/14/21)
 
Last edited:
With the demand the way it is and the current shortages going on, I can see Ford not making many accommodations for those that don't get their 22' scheduled.

Which will stink, because I'm sure we'll see a nice price increase on the 23'
LOL! That's all but guaranteed!
 
n935QrixoGI12.gif
 
Not sure how yall's delivery dates are so close to build dates.....Mine was built 12/10 with an estimated delivery date 1/10/22....sounds strange to me.
 
The trackers been totally messed up for me but if you look through that spreadsheet you can get an idea of how it goes down. It seems to come down to 4 factors. Timing, location, timing, and timing.
 
It might actually be a good thing that the plant is closing down, as far as commodities. With the plant being down for 3-4 weeks, there's a chance that the parts/chips etc., will have a chance to build up, as no trucks are getting built and hopefully supplies are still coming in. This would hopefully mean that scheduled dates would not have to be moved, due to a shortage.
 
It might actually be a good thing that the plant is closing down, as far as commodities. With the plant being down for 3-4 weeks, there's a chance that the parts/chips etc., will have a chance to build up, as no trucks are getting built and hopefully supplies are still coming in. This would hopefully mean that scheduled dates would not have to be moved, due to a shortage.
My buddy who orders all the vehicles at my dealership said the same thing.
 
It might actually be a good thing that the plant is closing down, as far as commodities. With the plant being down for 3-4 weeks, there's a chance that the parts/chips etc., will have a chance to build up, as no trucks are getting built and hopefully supplies are still coming in. This would hopefully mean that scheduled dates would not have to be moved, due to a shortage.
Problem is they’re all so far behind that catching up seems to be an impossible feat
 
It might actually be a good thing that the plant is closing down, as far as commodities. With the plant being down for 3-4 weeks, there's a chance that the parts/chips etc., will have a chance to build up, as no trucks are getting built and hopefully supplies are still coming in. This would hopefully mean that scheduled dates would not have to be moved, due to a shortage.

Maybe it is just to get in the "parts" needed to complete all the marooned truck sitting waiting for something - then allowing them to move that inventory out to whoever has their name on those trucks.

Who knows with Ford - but that would be an ideal time to finish off all those stranded trucks.
 
I just got my window sticker From the Mach-E site. The ford site is still down. I placed the order on 7-9 and it was confirmed that day. My build date is set for the week of 12-13. I noticed the MSRP has increased $1545.00 from my order. I had an agreement to buy the truck at the invoice price at the time of the order. I hope the dealer sticks with the original agreed upon sales price. has anyone else had this problem yet?
 
I just got my window sticker From the Mach-E site. The ford site is still down. I placed the order on 7-9 and it was confirmed that day. My build date is set for the week of 12-13. I noticed the MSRP has increased $1545.00 from my order. I had an agreement to buy the truck at the invoice price at the time of the order. I hope the dealer sticks with the original agreed upon sales price. has anyone else had this problem yet?
Only concern would initially be - If MSRP went up - your Invoice went up also.

May be worth the time to ask dealer immediately for clarification on this
 
I spoke again to my dealer to ask about my F250 and from what he could tell on his side is that the order is still in production and "sent offsite", ETA Disposition due to "Micro Chip at Plant On Hold". It entered production on 11/24 and is "supposed" to be delivered between 12/21-12/27. The last time my Window Sticker was updated was 12/6. Sounds like it is now in a holding yard in Louisville awaiting chips to arrive. The storm probably didn't help either...

Is anyone else seeing this with their orders?
My production date is the exact same as yours and my dealer said mine is waiting on a chip as well😡
 
Back
Top Bottom