FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Anyone order their SuperDuty from Sam Pack 5 Star Ford in the DFW locations? They have 5.
 
Update 12/13/21

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
 
For those of us with an 11/24 build date that are stuck in chip purgatory, does anyone know which chip they are waiting on or heard anything on when Ford will finish these trucks?
 
Wishing the best for the people affected by the storm !Anyone know if the Kentucky plant is up and running this week ? Did the storm affect the plant ? This forum seems to be more informative then the news stations.
 
For those of us with an 11/24 build date that are stuck in chip purgatory, does anyone know which chip they are waiting on or heard anything on when Ford will finish these trucks?
I literally missed that by a day… mine was built the 23rd
 
This thread is not the same without any trackers working. That spreadsheet was a double edged sword but still provided entertainment on here. Now we're all in lala land waiting for a vvr report or for the trackers to work again
 
at what point is it fair to assume I wont get a 22?? I ordered in June and still no vin, build date, etc. I haven't lost all hope yet but I'm losing optimism by the day
Have you checked with your dealer to confirm your order was actually placed in June? Or did you get the email from FORD right away confirming the order? I have heard horror stories of dealers taking orders but not actually placing them until they have allocation...shady business if you ask me.
 
Update 12/13/21

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
Looks like it may indeed be taking the "northern" route... I think this is better than the "East, then North" route from a congestion/stops standpoint:

1639408840912.png
 
Looks like it may indeed be taking the "northern" route... I think this is better than the "East, then North" route from a congestion/stops standpoint:

View attachment 41232
I agree with seemingly being the cleaner route!
 
My truck finally came. Palsapp never did work for me and was never notified along the way besides saying well it shipped and will be at the dealer any day…. That was 3wks ago.

My honest opinion, these trucks have gps in them. When they come out of the factory or at the very least the distribution center, they should be able to sync with the ford app or something and able to get some updates. That’s how we followed our Tesla and it was so much less of a hassle
 
For fun (and to confirm my suspicion that I'd probably be in the same boat if I had ordered a Ram), I found the Order Tracking Thread on HDRams.com (here) and had a look at their own order tracking spreadsheet. My short assessment is that it looks an awful lot like our own tracking threads (spread across various Ford Truck forums) and tracking spreadsheet.

-SR-
 
For fun (and to confirm my suspicion that I'd probably be in the same boat if I had ordered a Ram), I found the Order Tracking Thread on HDRams.com (here) and had a look at their own order tracking spreadsheet. My short assessment is that it looks an awful lot like our own tracking threads (spread across various Ford Truck forums) and tracking spreadsheet.

-SR-
One major difference - at the end of the rainbow there's a RAM. ewww lol ;)


I just drove past my local "biggest volume GMC dealer in New England" dealership, and it's about empty. Hardly anything on the lot new.
 
One major difference - at the end of the rainbow there's a RAM. ewww lol ;)


I just drove past my local "biggest volume GMC dealer in New England" dealership, and it's about empty. Hardly anything on the lot new.
There was just a news report from one of our local channels here in Ohio where the reporter was interviewing various auto dealership owners and they all echoed the same issue: they have almost zero new inventory and are struggling to get used inventory. One dealer said he has no new inventory and has only 20 used vehicles on the lot when they would normally have about 250. They are parking them long-ways (bumper to bumper) along the side of the lot closest to the road so that everyone knows they are still in open for business. He said if they didn't do that, the place closed permanently closed when all of the employees' own vehicles leave the lot for the day.

The owners also said they'd had to cut back on their sales staff significantly to keep the lights on. The last few weeks I contacted my dealer, I didn't hear from my salesman. I'm not sure if he still works there or not.

-SR-
 
One major difference - at the end of the rainbow there's a RAM. ewww lol ;)


I just drove past my local "biggest volume GMC dealer in New England" dealership, and it's about empty. Hardly anything on the lot new.

Drove past a Porsche dealer this morning, the lot had several GM vehicles and not 1 Porsche in it, Audi lot had 3-4 and a handful of used cars, Dodge had more GM & other vehicles and only 10-15 Dodge/Jeep products

And it’s getting worse
 
My production date is the exact same as yours and my dealer said mine is waiting on a chip as well😡
Mine went into production 11/24 and I have confirmed it was in fact built on 12/5. It is, however, now sitting awaiting a potato chip and as of this morning my delivery date of 12/21 has changed to TBD. :mad:
 
There was just a news report from one of our local channels here in Ohio where the reporter was interviewing various auto dealership owners and they all echoed the same issue: they have almost zero new inventory and are struggling to get used inventory. One dealer said he has no new inventory and has only 20 used vehicles on the lot when they would normally have about 250. They are parking them long-ways (bumper to bumper) along the side of the lot closest to the road so that everyone knows they are still in open for business. He said if they didn't do that, the place closed permanently closed when all of the employees' own vehicles leave the lot for the day.

The owners also said they'd had to cut back on their sales staff significantly to keep the lights on. The last few weeks I contacted my dealer, I didn't hear from my salesman. I'm not sure if he still works there or not.

-SR-

My original salesman went and quit & the guy who replaced him drives more then 60 miles each way daily and said it’s the worst he has ever seen for jobs as car salesman (new sales at a dealership)
 
Back
Top Bottom