FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I am also new to the forum and just placed my order for a F350 Lariat Tremor. I have read through a bunch of posts looking for an estimated wait time but can’t make much sense to it. What is a realistic leadtime??
I'd wager your build week will be in early March. At that point it will be another 3 to 4 weeks until it arrives.

Check the notes on Blue Oval Forum by Ice-capades. He will posy those. Look out for emails from Ford. Make sure they put in your email address with the order.

Sit back and relax!
 
I am also new to the forum and just placed my order for a F350 Lariat Tremor. I have read through a bunch of posts looking for an estimated wait time but can’t make much sense to it. What is a realistic leadtime??
I was told 30 weeks when I placed my order. Not sure what to think about it, but the order is in and if it's 30 weeks, it allows the down payment pot to become more full.
 
That's insane as we were built same day in the same batch I believe(I was 323/416)...

So we should compare build sheets to see what may be the hold up.

7.3l
Tremor
Lariat
Tough Bed
Tailgate Step
Bug Deflector
Quad Leds
Clearance lights
So pretty basic truck.
Yes sir, we were on the same line. I had some options on mine obviosuly holding it up, one being the adaptive steering I am sure is the culprit.

7.3
Tremor
Platinum
Tough Bed
Retractable Tonneau Cover
Power Moon Roof
Adaptive Steering
 
What is the normal wait time before you get your VIN? Placed my order 12/7 right before the increase and I’ve already been checking email constantly. Not a patient person so these next few months will be a testing time for me lol, really excited to go through the process though.
 
Maybe @TCeccanti and @catastrofe can chime in - I believe both were near the same data and suspected chip hold.
Just called and spoke with Ford (again) - They said the truck is showing "In Production" (It has shown this since Oct 14th) - HOWEVER -
she said that there no constraints (she used a different word) like chip shortage or anything like that holding it up. AND (for the first time) I have a ETA to dealer!!! Jan 4th, 2022. Let's hope this holds up...
 
Just called and spoke with Ford (again) - They said the truck is showing "In Production" (It has shown this since Oct 14th) - HOWEVER -
she said that there no constraints (she used a different word) like chip shortage or anything like that holding it up. AND (for the first time) I have a ETA to dealer!!! Jan 4th, 2022. Let's hope this holds up...
That's great news! That's a great way to ring in the new year!
 
What is the normal wait time before you get your VIN? Placed my order 12/7 right before the increase and I’ve already been checking email constantly. Not a patient person so these next few months will be a testing time for me lol, really excited to go through the process though.
I ordered on Nov 2nd, Order confirmed but no VIN as of yet. Must be patient.
 
Woods I ordered the same day as well 8/13 . Never received any emails , only the one call from my dealer a few weeks ago, I did ask him if he submitted my Email address to Ford and he said of course!
 
Long time follower, just joined and upgraded to founding member. I ordered a 2022 Ford F250 Platinum Tremor on 5/18/2021. I received an email and vin within minutes that my order was confirmed and then I sat and waited. I've received many build weeks that were either pushed back or up. My latest build week was 12/13, on 12/9 I entered my order number and vin into the tracking app and wow, it's "in production". I called my dealer to confirm and they tracked it as "in production" as well on 12/9. It was held up over the last few months due to adaptive steering, fifth wheel prep, spray in bed liner, retractable tonneau cover, vinyl floor, etc. He thinks it will be finished before the shutdown but the shipping is where the hold up is now. I've waited 7 months so far what's another month going to hurt. Happy to finally see a positive move. Best part is with the increase in price I will now purchase the truck $9,643 below MSRP. Looks like I'm 4/1040 on the top of the window sticker.
 
Lol, my news is nothing special.

Ordered 12/9
Confirmation email 12/13
Now......
tXL4FHPSnVJ0A.gif
 
Woods I ordered the same day as well 8/13 . Never received any emails , only the one call from my dealer a few weeks ago, I did ask him if he submitted my Email address to Ford and he said of course!
My dealer needed signed order sheet, DL, rufundable deposit and email. I got confirmation from ford the following Monday. Vin was emailed on 10/14 showing "In Production"

You should call Ford, and they can verify the order is in and the current status for you based on basic personal information.
 
My dealer needed signed order sheet, DL, rufundable deposit and email. I got confirmation from ford the following Monday. Vin was emailed on 10/14 showing "In Production"

You should call Ford, and they can verify the order is in and the current status for you based on basic personal information.
I actually ordered 5/18, the order is definitely in and in production. I confirmed via the customer service number and my salesman also confirmed in production with his ford rep. I guess we'll see what the future holds.
 
Long time follower, just joined and upgraded to founding member. I ordered a 2022 Ford F250 Platinum Tremor on 5/18/2021. I received an email and vin within minutes that my order was confirmed and then I sat and waited. I've received many build weeks that were either pushed back or up. My latest build week was 12/13, on 12/9 I entered my order number and vin into the tracking app and wow, it's "in production". I called my dealer to confirm and they tracked it as "in production" as well on 12/9. It was held up over the last few months due to adaptive steering, fifth wheel prep, spray in bed liner, retractable tonneau cover, vinyl floor, etc. He thinks it will be finished before the shutdown but the shipping is where the hold up is now. I've waited 7 months so far what's another month going to hurt. Happy to finally see a positive move. Best part is with the increase in price I will now purchase the truck $9,643 below MSRP. Looks like I'm 4/1040 on the top of the window sticker.
Wow this sounds almost like I could have wrote it with minor differences. I ordered F350 Lariat on 5/7. Same thing, immediate confirmation, first build date of 10/25 but kept getting push back emails. Last email from Ford said build date this week 12/13, but I could see my window sticker on 12/8 and I did see it say "in production" last week on the tracker site before it went down (which I still can't get into anymore?), but no other emails from Ford. Today I receive text from dealer: 'Truck was sent to plant on December 7th for the Bed Liner so should have ETA very soon.' I have 470/705 on window sticker but don't know what that means.
 
Wow this sounds almost like I could have wrote it with minor differences. I ordered F350 Lariat on 5/7. Same thing, immediate confirmation, first build date of 10/25 but kept getting push back emails. Last email from Ford said build date this week 12/13, but I could see my window sticker on 12/8 and I did see it say "in production" last week on the tracker site before it went down (which I still can't get into anymore?), but no other emails from Ford. Today I receive text from dealer: 'Truck was sent to plant on December 7th for the Bed Liner so should have ETA very soon.' I have 470/705 on window sticker but don't know what that means.
Wow, well I sure am glad that we both got good news, hopefully everything gets done and delivered in a timely matter. My salesman confirmed as well that it was built and sent for bed liner, tonneau cover, console vault, etc. Thanks for the info
 
Bad news today.
Expected the truck to ship this week and now I need a can of Pringles.
Says returned from offsite, Micro Chip At Plant On Hold.
I don't even have anything on it that I've seen listed as a holdup.
Crap!
 
Update 12/13/21 X2

Still on the chuga chuga choooo choooo!

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
On 12/10/21: Origin Received Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 02:48 ET Delivery Range of Dec-20-2021 to Dec-26-2021.Awaiting Shipment Released Ramp Zq, Gfx Louisville, KY Dec-09-2021, 00:00 EST
On 12/10/21: Shipped!!!!! Railcar # TTGX707165 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY Dec-10-2021, 14:11 ET Dec-20-2021 Dec-26-2021
12/11/2021: Arrived at Louisville, KY @ 12am vis CSX (The night of the 200 mile tornados...)
12/12/2021: Departed Louisville, KY @ 9:54pm bound for Marion, OH via CSX.
12/12/2021: Arrived at Marion, OH @ 4:12pm via CSX.
 
Bad news today.
Expected the truck to ship this week and now I need a can of Pringles.
Says returned from offsite, Micro Chip At Plant On Hold.
I don't even have anything on it that I've seen listed as a holdup.
Crap!
Makes zero sense.

Zero

What build day were you?

Sales guy just called me - no change. VVR unchanged in 12 days.

Called Ford - no change. 🤷‍♂️
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom