FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Lol I'm in the same boat.....plus I don't think they like my Canadian accent as they never get my letters right. So it takes me a few tries each time and sometimes I tell that recorded voice to eff off!!!
Set up a number code! I did - set it up in speed dial. Looks like this for me:

1 (800) 235-2352,,1,,,81814192,,,,707165,,,,##
 
Set up a number code! I did - set it up in speed dial. Looks like this for me:

1 (800) 235-2352,,1,,,81814192,,,,707165,,,,##
I tried that but for some reason it says no status. I use 18777447279 number and then the prompts don't match-up to the the same pauses I guess so I end up useing my voice.... and then that works half the time lol
 
Well now both numbers say no status. So it must be on the CN rail system which means it's probably on the Canadian side so heading the right way...hypothetically possibly perhaps maybe..... probably not.
 
Funny, when I saw Rudy’s and saw you were from Chesapeake, I thought you were referring to Rudy’s in Virginia Beach.

As yes, Rudee's
 
Mine shipped out, tracker says shipped and estimated delivery of dec 24 to Dec 30. Tracking by rail. It's being transferred from the US rail system to the Canadian rail system near Toledo Ohio. No idea if I can keep tracking now by rail
Should be able to, but it may just end up at the final rail yard and give you that notice. One went from the junction point in Toledo to the Toronto area in a day, so yours should be two maybe?
 
Should be able to, but it may just end up at the final rail yard and give you that notice. One went from the junction point in Toledo to the Toronto area in a day, so yours should be two maybe?
I'm 5hours by car from TO. Not sure what rail speeds are.
 
I spoke again to my dealer to ask about my F250 and from what he could tell on his side is that the order is still in production and "sent offsite", ETA Disposition due to "Micro Chip at Plant On Hold". It entered production on 11/24 and is "supposed" to be delivered between 12/21-12/27. The last time my Window Sticker was updated was 12/6. Sounds like it is now in a holding yard in Louisville awaiting chips to arrive. The storm probably didn't help either...

Is anyone else seeing this with their orders?
 
Last edited:
If you don’t need a Super Duty, get the V8 Raptor R, it’s supposed to have the GT motor in it. I loved and miss my Raptor. I’ve had 3, will get another when the 24’s come out. That being said, the TRX or a power wagon has balls you will not get from Ford, I just can’t buy a Dodge, lol!
I had a 14 Raptor - best truck I ever had, put 88k on it in 4 years, lots of offroad and towing - never did a single thing to it but oil changes and one set of tires - was bullet proof! Could never get excited about the Eco boost - so went with GMC AT4 and added BDS lift with fox adj. shocks and deaver rear springs and had a great truck with proper v8 (6.2L).

Just traded that for my new Tremor to have more tow capacity - not my daily driver. If the Raptor R does come out with V8- that will replace my daily driver - leaving the Tremor for tow duty. Sure hope Ford answers the TRX!
 
Not a good pic from the dealer but she is getting closer to home, they are going to start working on the winch today or Monday. I should be able to pick it up Monday or Tuesday. I told them it’s been 7 months, a few more days won’t hurt. Just take your time and get it done right.
423DF395-3100-4D6C-914F-FDD23798FE01.webp
 
Prayers for anyone that has been affected by the tornadoes and destruction in Ark, Mo, Tn and Kentucky. It looks like terrible damage. Hope anyone on here that lives there or has people there are all safe and sound.
I’m just south of Nashville and it got crazy here from about 2-5am but nothing like what others experienced. I am thankful and praying for others in those affected areas.
 
Not a good pic from the dealer but she is getting closer to home, they are going to start working on the winch today or Monday. I should be able to pick it up Monday or Tuesday. I told them it’s been 7 months, a few more days won’t hurt. Just take your time and get it done right.View attachment 41100
Exact spot and schedule i was on last week. Be sure to remind them to install wireless remote as well, on mine they installed winch and left kit for wireless remote in truck. Now have tp go back in to add it, would have saved a lot of time to have done it all up front.

Congrats on truck!
 
Not a good pic from the dealer but she is getting closer to home, they are going to start working on the winch today or Monday. I should be able to pick it up Monday or Tuesday. I told them it’s been 7 months, a few more days won’t hurt. Just take your time and get it done right.View attachment 41100
Congrats man, beautiful truck!
 
At the end of the day - the truck is a chunk of metal. My heart goes out to those families affected by the storms. I can’t imagine some of the things responders will whiteness. If I was closer I’d be there helping, for sure.
Couldn't agree more. The recent school shooting hit close to home for me. The tornado devastation is simply horrible with an increasing death toll and I fear it may be underestimated. I really feel for all the families impacted directly or indirectly by both the man-made and natural disasters.
 
I spoke again to my dealer to ask about my F250 and from what he could tell on his side is that the order is still in production and "sent offsite", ETA Disposition due to "Micro Chip at Plant On Hold". It entered production on 11/24 and is "supposed" to be delivered between 12/21-12/27. The last time my Window Sticker was updated was 12/6. Sounds like it is now in a holding yard in Louisville awaiting chips to arrive. The storm probably didn't help either...

Is anyone else seeing this with their orders?
Yes, me and a few others on here have the same thing going on. I just went - my VVR has still not updated from Dec. 1st.

I would really be surprised if it was a chip issue. Why not use some from trucks not yet produced? Chips are not tied to a VIN that I'm aware of. Why on just some scheduled on 11/24 and 11/26? Apparently every day since has been fine with no shortage. Does not make sense to me.
 
Does it get better when you have a VIN? Seems like you would at least know you are in the pipeline and some idea of build date. I know these can change. Not knowing anything is hard.
 
Does it get better when you have a VIN? Seems like you would at least know you are in the pipeline and some idea of build date. I know these can change. Not knowing anything is hard.
It certainly isn't any better when your truck has been "in production" for over two weeks and is being delayed for a "chip issue". :mad:
 
Does it get better when you have a VIN? Seems like you would at least know you are in the pipeline and some idea of build date. I know these can change. Not knowing anything is hard.
I think it changes everything. You have a VIN means you have a build date, with that comes certainty. Even if that build date changes by a few weeks or a few months, you still have a good timeframe for when your truck will get delivered. Once something is certain, the wait gets a lot easier.

I said this before, for me there will be two happy moments; truck gets a build date and truck gets delivered.

I, for one, really don’t understand all the constant non-stop checking going on this very thread tracking minute by minute progress, trying to decipher window sticker codes and calling rail companies trying to see where the truck is. What a major waste of time and self induced anxiety trips. One can’t change a damn thing anyways, why punish yourself with useless half knowledge.
 
Back
Top Bottom