Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wasnt worth a shit last night boys. Luckily we weren’t hit where I live in southeast MO. But just south it was bad. That big long ass mother. That started near Jonesboro AR and tore through just south of hear and kept the fuck on going to Kentucky Is a record breaking tornado.Prayers for anyone that has been affected by the tornadoes and destruction in Ark, Mo, Tn and Kentucky. It looks like terrible damage. Hope anyone on here that lives there or has people there are all safe and sound.
Yea, I didn’t check that rail number, but mine was in Louisville this am. Some gusty conditions still, but it didn’t tel me to contact CSX or anything. LolHope anyone in the affected states is ok! Looks bad.
CSX reported a train derailment in Madisonville KY. I wouldn't think your truck is on that one, but something to check. The geographics are wrong for a Vermont train, you would think, but sometimes they go in a strange direction to start. @Vermonster
Yep. Can be replaced easily.Yea, I didn’t check that rail number, but mine was in Louisville this am. Some gusty conditions still, but it didn’t tel me to contact CSX or anything. Lol
At the end of the day - the truck is a chunk of metal. My heart goes out to those families affected by the storms. I can’t imagine some of the things responders will whiteness. If I was closer I’d be there helping, for sure.
Uhhh. That’s a good thing.What in the heck?! Just got an email from the dealer….View attachment 41093
I almost fell over. For a moment I thought that meant all trackers were way off and we all might have hit the delivery jackpot!Hahaha! False alarm! I called the dealer and he said he just went out to check and let me know it was a $92,000 limited. Not my Tremor.
Damn. My heart was pounding!
So. My winch showed up a day or two ahead of the truck. Not sure if that’s normally or not. That’s how I knew the truck was not far out.Hahaha! False alarm! I called the dealer and he said he just went out to check and let me know it was a $92,000 limited. Not my Tremor.
Damn. My heart was pounding!
That’s good to know. I need to take a drive to the dealer this week with the installation documents for trim. I want to spend some time walking through it with them. Just hoping for the best on that install. Otherwise I’ll be buying trim and doing a fix myself.So. My winch showed up a day or two ahead of the truck. Not sure if that’s normally or not. That’s how I knew the truck was not far out.
Same here. I was like - all the trackers are shit! LolI almost fell over. For a moment I thought that meant all trackers were way off and we all might have hit the delivery jackpot!![]()
Same here. I was like - all the trackers are shit! Lol
My dealer said their service department had t done one before. Even though they’re a gigantic fleet dealer for the St. Louis Area. They deal mostly with city trucks and their plows etc. And transitsThat’s good to know. I need to take a drive to the dealer this week with the installation documents for trim. I want to spend some time walking through it with them. Just hoping for the best on that install. Otherwise I’ll be buying trim and doing a fix myself.
That’s interesting. I could likely do it on my own, but I just don’t seem to have a bunch of time laying around. If this thing had come in during the summer like I had hoped I’d have had more time likely. Oh well.My dealer said their service department had t done one before. Even though they’re a gigantic fleet dealer for the St. Louis Area. They deal mostly with city trucks and their plows etc. And transits
Anyway he just told me to get a quote from the off-road shops installing my carli stuff and have them do it and he’s writing me a check back for that.
They wanted $500 for the install. So that’s what we’re doing. Much more comfortable with that
@Vermonster - Actually, you'll have plenty of time...you won't be on here and checking trackers every 4 minutes!That’s interesting. I could likely do it on my own, but I just don’t seem to have a bunch of time laying around. If this thing had come in during the summer like I had hoped I’d have had more time likely. Oh well.
If you have adaptive cruise like I do, that has to be recalibrated.
It’s a pretty simple install. It’s just the directions are lame. Maybe I should just have them take the trim off and I cut and reinstall it. That may be what I do.
Now I am just phoning it in to CSX every hour lol.@Vermonster - Actually, you'll have plenty of time...you won't be on here and checking trackers every 4 minutes!
My dealer has a guy who does these sorts of things. They do all sorts of custom stuff and work with local shops for the more intense builds. So, I should be good to go with the install.
Any further updates on your Truck @G.O.A.Tremor? We were on the same line and mine still just shows in production whenever I can access the Ford Tracker, currently down for me. Wishing you good fortunes for a quick upcoming delivery!Ford tracker updated this morning. Seems to be about a day or 2 later than what is actually happening. Still happy though!View attachment 40850
All trucks seem to go north first unless they are headed to the SE. Even Texas trucks go up to Indianapolis before heading to St. Louis and then south.Hope anyone in the affected states is ok! Looks bad.
CSX reported a train derailment in Madisonville KY. I wouldn't think your truck is on that one, but something to check. The geographics are wrong for a Vermont train, you would think, but sometimes they go in a strange direction to start. @Vermonster
Lol I'm in the same boat.....plus I don't think they like my Canadian accent as they never get my letters right. So it takes me a few tries each time and sometimes I tell that recorded voice to eff off!!!Now I am just phoning it in to CSX every hour lol.
Mine shipped out, tracker says shipped and estimated delivery of dec 24 to Dec 30. Tracking by rail. It's being transferred from the US rail system to the Canadian rail system near Toledo Ohio. No idea if I can keep tracking now by railAny further updates on your Truck @G.O.A.Tremor? We were on the same line and mine still just shows in production whenever I can access the Ford Tracker, currently down for me. Wishing you good fortunes for a quick upcoming delivery!