FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yes - but it’s not a ship date. It’s like the last time ford updated something somewhere. 😑
Knew that. Was just hoping it means ford updated it reached the final destination 😂 since I have no way of tracking the rail car I’m looking for any sign it’s closer
 
What has you on the fence?
Was hoping it had a little more fun factor…. Or maybe my test drive just revealed a different type of fun factor that wasn’t really what I thought. Just felt like a regular old truck. Did get some good MPG on my test drive, 18.1 highway and mixed backroad driving. Just thought if I wasn’t over excited now, I would be super bored in 6 months and be on the look for something else.
 
Was hoping it had a little more fun factor…. Or maybe my test drive just revealed a different type of fun factor that wasn’t really what I thought. Just felt like a regular old truck. Did get some good MPG on my test drive, 18.1 highway and mixed backroad driving. Just thought if I wasn’t over excited now, I would be super bored in 6 months and be on the look for something else.
Got it. I thought it was a blast. Frigging huge. Plus my plans should take it up a notch. But I get what you're saying about being excited and always on the hunt.
 
Was hoping it had a little more fun factor…. Or maybe my test drive just revealed a different type of fun factor that wasn’t really what I thought. Just felt like a regular old truck. Did get some good MPG on my test drive, 18.1 highway and mixed backroad driving. Just thought if I wasn’t over excited now, I would be super bored in 6 months and be on the look for something else.
If you don’t need a Super Duty, get the V8 Raptor R, it’s supposed to have the GT motor in it. I loved and miss my Raptor. I’ve had 3, will get another when the 24’s come out. That being said, the TRX or a power wagon has balls you will not get from Ford, I just can’t buy a Dodge, lol!
 
Last edited:
If you don’t need a Super Duty, get the V8 Raptor R, it’s supposed to have the GT motor in it. I loved and miss my Raptor. I’ve had 3, will get another when the 24’s come out. That being said, the TRX or a power wagon has balls your not going to get from Ford, I just can’t buy a Dodge, lol!

If you don’t need a Super Duty, get the V8 Raptor R, it’s supposed to have the GT motor in it. I loved and miss my Raptor. I’ve had 3, will get another when the 24’s come out. That being said, the TRX or a power wagon has balls your not going to get from Ford, I just can’t buy a Dodge, lol!
I purchased my '11 Raptor (with EVERY option for $49,100 in 2011 - (SCARY the price changes) and the amount of change and improvement over the years is absolutely astonishing!

I ended up having a buddy total my '11 Raptor in 2019 during a Raptor event (Yes, I used my Raptor in events it was built for) and I've been pissed off ever since (so have my kids) but regardless - I am wanting the "R" - in the meantime - I'm going to go with my Tremor. I KNOW - NOT THE SAME - I get it. but it will tide me over - who knows - I may enjoy the Tremor due to the towing and payload that the "R" may become mute. NOT!!!!!

I'll patiently wait....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1340.webp
    IMG_1340.webp
    198.3 KB · Views: 48
If you don’t need a Super Duty, get the V8 Raptor R, it’s supposed to have the GT motor in it. I loved and miss my Raptor. I’ve had 3, will get another when the 24’s come out. That being said, the TRX or a power wagon has balls your not going to get from Ford, I just can’t buy a Dodge, lol!
In what metric does a power wagon have balls not found on a tremor? 7.3 shits on the 6.4 and the 6.7 puts out as much torque as the 6.4 and trx combined.
 
Original expected delivery was 7dec, then 13dec, and now 17dec. This is getting old. I'm gonna need a new vvr to see wtf is going on. Need it by January and who knows if that will happen if this continues. It says built 22nov and says shipped via convoy but the palsapp hasn’t ever worked and the ford tracker doesn’t have a blue check next to shipped, just says it at the top of the page.
 
Tracker updated to shipped for me today.

I also read in the news that Kentucky was hit hard with tornadoes last night. Thinking of all those folks who have lost everything and others who have lost loved ones.

I’m not sure if we have members in that area, but I hope you’re all ok.
 
Tracker updated to shipped for me today.

I also read in the news that Kentucky was hit hard with tornadoes last night. Thinking of all those folks who have lost everything and others who have lost loved ones.

I’m not sure if we have members in that area, but I hope you’re all ok.
Yes, prayers for those affected by the storms.

Tracker isn't working for me at all this morning. Just sits there, and order number and VIN. don't self populate like they did the last couple of days.
 
Well - she is on a track still. CSX has the train arriving in Louisville KT at 12am.
 
Tracker updated to shipped for me today.

I also read in the news that Kentucky was hit hard with tornadoes last night. Thinking of all those folks who have lost everything and others who have lost loved ones.

I’m not sure if we have members in that area, but I hope you’re all ok.

Just saw that on the news, the damage is intense and looks like a huge loss of life across several states
 
Well - she is on a track still. CSX has the train arriving in Louisville KT at 12am.
Hope anyone in the affected states is ok! Looks bad.

CSX reported a train derailment in Madisonville KY. I wouldn't think your truck is on that one, but something to check. The geographics are wrong for a Vermont train, you would think, but sometimes they go in a strange direction to start. @Vermonster
 
Agree, typically a couple days. I don't recall more than ~6 from anyone
I read something that Ford on allows the truck to be over there 9 hours, then back to the ramp. Perhaps things are relaxed these days, but I think GFX is on a pretty tight clock once they get the truck.
 
Back
Top Bottom