FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Good news team awesome! The tracker turned on for me! :) I know you're watching this Ford - and THANK YOU.

1226tremor.webp
 
DAMN!!! That was ALMOST VERBATIM!!!!!!!! Great Job!
life is too short to not have fun. However, since my post I can no longer access tracking - said my vin is invalid. OH SNAP!
 
life is too short to not have fun. However, since my post I can no longer access tracking - said my vin is invalid. OH SNAP!
Yeah, not sure about that. I can't get Ford Vin Tracker today either. Mine says the same. WHO KNOWS - maybe Ford is secretly surprising me for Christmas and it's built and on it's way! (Yes - whited out my order # and vin)

Glad you're is inbound!
Capture.webp
 
Ford might be preparing to lock down the window stickers as well, now that they have successfully locked us out of the JSON (used by Mach-E trackers and others).

The link from the ford tracker is now using a hash, while other links use only VIN as the parameter. VIN still works and updates faster than the token link for me. The hash then redirects to a token submitted to the PDF script, which spits out the PDF.

Works as is (still):

Ford Tracker WS URL:
Redirects to:
 
Ford might be preparing to lock down the window stickers as well, now that they have successfully locked us out of the JSON (used by Mach-E trackers and others).

The link from the ford tracker is now using a hash, while other links use only VIN as the parameter. VIN still works and updates faster than the token link for me. The hash then redirects to a token submitted to the PDF script, which spits out the PDF.

Works as is (still):

Ford Tracker WS URL:
Redirects to:
I feel like it's all coming together for me like Indiana Jones - right before that massive round boulder comes rolling down and seals the temple. I am going to just barely escape with my tuck!

 
I've finally come to the conclusion that dealers are all full of shit.

My sales guy has been feeding me updates for the past months (see signature), but he was out today so I contacted the sales manager directly for an update, he sent me a photo (yes, a photo) of the VVR, which shows a completely different history from what the sales guy has fed me.

1639166228874.webp
 
I feel like it's all coming together for me like Indiana Jones - right before that massive round boulder comes rolling down and seals the temple. I am going to just barely escape with my tuck!
Do you have a rail car number yet?
 
I've finally come to the conclusion that dealers are all full of shit.

My sales guy has been feeding me updates for the past months (see signature), but he was out today so I contacted the sales manager directly for an update, he sent me a photo (yes, a photo) of the VVR, which shows a completely different history from what the sales guy has fed me.

View attachment 40997
Sales guy was probably looking at another vehicle. :)

But seriously, what had he been telling you?
 
Sales guy was probably looking at another vehicle. :)

But seriously, what had he been telling you?

This is the history he has fed me, the order change lines were initiated by myself. I have never received an email from Ford for any of this.

  • 04/20 - Order in
  • 06/07 - Got VIN
  • 06/26 - Scheduled Build Week 08/02
  • 08/06 - Scheduled Build Week 09/06
  • 08/16 - Added 60W (Heated Steering Wheel / Rain Sensing Wipers)
  • 08/19 - Scheduled Build Week 10/25
  • 09/13 - Scheduled Build Week 11/08
  • 10/01 - Scheduled Build Week 12/06
  • 10/06 - Removed 60A (Adaptive Steering)
  • 10/07 - Scheduled Build Week 11/01
  • 10/15 - Scheduled Build Week 11/08
  • 11/04 - Scheduled Build Week 11/22
  • 11/11 - Scheduled Build Week 12/13
  • 12/09 - Status changed to In Production + WS available
  • 12/09 - Scheduled Build Day 12/16
 
Hey Steppy. I see your in Illinois with your place being 138 miles from the rail yard. Where abouts in IL are you? I'm south of Champaign IL and was wondering if my truck would be coming home from the plant on the rail or a truck. Tracker updated this morning with an ETA of 12/21/21
Congrats - Getting Closer!
I live North of Rockford but work just over the border in Wisconsin so I ordered from a dealer that I have known for years. Definitely Rail to Chicago and then Convoy to dealer. Should be any day now 🤞
 
This is the history he has fed me, the order change lines were initiated by myself. I have never received an email from Ford for any of this.

  • 04/20 - Order in
  • 06/07 - Got VIN
  • 06/26 - Scheduled Build Week 08/02
  • 08/06 - Scheduled Build Week 09/06
  • 08/16 - Added 60W (Heated Steering Wheel / Rain Sensing Wipers)
  • 08/19 - Scheduled Build Week 10/25
  • 09/13 - Scheduled Build Week 11/08
  • 10/01 - Scheduled Build Week 12/06
  • 10/06 - Removed 60A (Adaptive Steering)
  • 10/07 - Scheduled Build Week 11/01
  • 10/15 - Scheduled Build Week 11/08
  • 11/04 - Scheduled Build Week 11/22
  • 11/11 - Scheduled Build Week 12/13
  • 12/09 - Status changed to In Production + WS available
  • 12/09 - Scheduled Build Day 12/16
I guess we need to see the FULL TABLE mode of the VVR. That would show every enttry since order was placed.

That said...damn you have moved around a lot. I'm nuts with just a single build date move (up) but you have been all over the map. Wow!
 
I guess we need to see the FULL TABLE mode of the VVR. That would show every enttry since order was placed.

That said...damn you have moved around a lot. I'm nuts with just a single build date move (up) but you have been all over the map. Wow!

Yeah, honestly I would probably have been more comfortable with no updates from order until build as I originally expected it in Dec/Jan when I ordered.

Then they got my hopes up with an early VIN and scheduling, just to bump it all around.
 
Yeah, honestly I would probably have been more comfortable with no updates from order until build as I originally expected it in Dec/Jan when I ordered.

Then they got my hopes up with an early VIN and scheduling, just to bump it all around.
Yep. Ford needs to revamp their tracking if they are intent on going to a mostly custom order system.
 
Yep. Ford needs to revamp their tracking if they are intent on going to a mostly custom order system.
You know what for really needs to do? Kentucky Delivery Option! Where customers can receive a discount off the purchase price to tour the facility and see trucks produced. Then they have a distillery tour or something - followed by an overnight - then a time to pick up your truck. Go through a guided obstacle course - then be released to the wild.

But no one asked me...
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom