Mine did as well...Also the MachE window sticker link is still working as my WS updated this morning from 12/03 to 12/10.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mine did as well...Also the MachE window sticker link is still working as my WS updated this morning from 12/03 to 12/10.
How are you working with this? When I go in I get an "Cannot retrieve this vin"Also the MachE window sticker link is still working as my WS updated this morning from 12/03 to 12/10.
Don't hit "submit". Enter your VIN and order number and hit the "window sticker" button.How are you working with this? When I go in I get an "Cannot retrieve this vin"
Do you have the link that you use? Thanx
How are you working with this? When I go in I get an "Cannot retrieve this vin"
Do you have the link that you use? Thanx
Thanx - Yes I do. I was hoping Mach-E tracker had updated information as rig was supposed to have been built yesterday per VVR but no update yet. WS still showing 12/04/21
Here is the link, just type if Vin and Order Number a retrieve WS button will pop up and that will retrieve your WS. This is assuming you had a WS already.
NED12904 ????What was your production/ total figure. Upper right of your WS. Wondering if we’re all from the same production batch.
He may mean the number before the QR code. XXX/XXXX or something along those lines.NED12904 ????
That's the last part of your VIN/. Just to the left of that on your WS you'll see something like 121/146 which is mine.NED12904 ????
91/146That's the last part of your VIN/. Just to the left of that on your WS you'll see something like 121/146 which is mine.
View attachment 40976
I'm 12/146. (Going to dealer today to have a chat.)91/146
I'm 12/146. (Going to dealer today to have a chat.)
I wish I had my VIN to attempt the retrieval process. LOLI can't get my details to load either....
When was your production day?
But you're not in "chip purgatory" are you?
Last VVR Report from yesterday - It was suppose to be yesterday. No word or update yetWhen was your production day?
The dealer didn't see anything out of the ordinary when he checked yesterday. I wouldn't know how to find out.But you're not in "chip purgatory" are you?
You would have been told by the dealer based on the VVR, or by Ford if you called. We're trying to determine why some of us are on "hold" after going into production with the stated reason of "microchip" issue. You don't seem to fall into that group, but at least 3 of us (so far) do.The dealer didn't see anything out of the ordinary when he checked yesterday. I wouldn't know how to find out.
Yeah, just got off the phone with Susan at Ford Marketing. Nice gal - very pleasant - however - no help. According to her, once the truck goes into "PRODUCTION" it will take 2-3 weeks to build the truck completely. They are making sure that everything is "buttoned up" and "tidy" before letting it off of the production line.You would have been told by the dealer based on the VVR, or by Ford if you called. We're trying to determine why some of us are on "hold" after going into production with the stated reason of "microchip" issue. You don't seem to fall into that group, but at least 3 of us (so far) do.
Well - you may not have seen the little video I did - but yea - just hang in there...Yeah, just got off the phone with Susan at Ford Marketing. Nice gal - very pleasant - however - no help. According to her, once the truck goes into "PRODUCTION" it will take 2-3 weeks to build the truck completely. They are making sure that everything is "buttoned up" and "tidy" before letting it off of the production line.- I'm SO GLAD OF THIS!!!
We'll just hang out and keep waiting. There are many others on here with much more patience than I. I can only learn from them.