FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My estimated delivery was changed from 7dec to 13dec. Not sure what happened but any day now. Anyone know if there are tax rebates in North Carolina for trade in. Debating if it’s worth selling private or trade in
No rebates for trading in but it does reduce the sales tax by the amount they give you for the trade.
 
Good news! Woke up this morning and my WS was in the Mach E tracker. Ford tracking still doesn’t pull it. I finally have hope. Date on the bottom is 12/10. Now I’m going back to everyone’s posts to decipher the WS dates🤩

Happy Friday!!!!!!
Great news! I am confused by this though. The Ford tracker says my WS is not available and the Mach E refers to that same page the Ford tracker does. Once a WS is available, does the Mack E pull from somewhere else?
 
Great news! I am confused by this though. The Ford tracker says my WS is not available and the Mach E refers to that same page the Ford tracker does. Once a WS is available, does the Mack E pull from somewhere else?
I check both like a psycho daily and yesterday nope to both. So I’m going to take this as a huge win and keep my fingers crossed!
 
Got up this morning to check to see if I had a window sticker since my build week is next week. It did not show up in the Ford Tracker but it did show up in the Mach E tracker.

Ordered: 7/22 with priority 10
9/16 Notified via email Build Week of 10/25
10/4 Notified via email Build Week changed to 11/1
10/14 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/8
11/2 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/22 (Thanksgiving Week)
11/10 Called dealer and they said build week is now 12/13 but Priority is now 02.
12/3 Received email from Ford that build weeks changed to 12/13 which matches up with what the dealer already told me
12/10 Downloaded Window Sticker from Mach E tracker, not available in Ford Tracker.

F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor - Carbonized Gray
Lariat Value Pkg
Black Appearance Pkg
5th Wheel Hitch
Tailgate Step
Upfitter Switches
Garage Door Opener
Heated Steering Wheel
Carpet Delete
Congratulations! I just checked and SAME! My order date is 5/31 and my scheduling and re-scheduling history is very similar to yours.
 
Dealer sent me a screenshot and it is showing status microchip on hold. Went in production 11/24. Estimated delivery 12/17. Don’t see that happening now.
 
Dealer sent me a screenshot and it is showing status microchip on hold. Went in production 11/24. Estimated delivery 12/17. Don’t see that happening now.
Hmm. That makes at least 5 of us. One had his date adjusted (Hookem). My date is still 12/16 - 12/22.

Really odd.
 
Hmm. That makes at least 5 of us. One had his date adjusted (Hookem). My date is still 12/16 - 12/22.

Really odd.
I must have narrowly escaped this....like by hours.
 
@Steppy where is your debut thread? :)
 
No rebates for trading in but it does reduce the sales tax by the amount they give you for the trade.
So if they gave me a $1k cash it would be a grand of my taxes too? I’m confused. My car is a pos and I don’t expect to get a lot but a neighbor offered $1k and I don’t want to drive the car 30mins for no reason
 
So if they gave me a $1k cash it would be a grand of my taxes too? I’m confused. My car is a pos and I don’t expect to get a lot but a neighbor offered $1k and I don’t want to drive the car 30mins for no reason
The way the trade tax works is you pay the delta from your trade in value and new car value. so if you trade is worth 20k and your new truck is 80K you would pay tax on 60k not the 80k you would if you didn't trade in.

IMO in your situation I would sell the car privately and put that cash towards the new truck.
 
Checked Ford Tracker

7:47am
8:00am
8:05am
8:28am
8:30am
8:45am
9:02am
9:15am
9:45am
9:50am
10:00am
10:05am
10:40am
11:15am
12:24pm

Still cannot get in. I think I am on "lock-out" for too many attempts. ;)
 
Checked Ford Tracker

7:47am
8:00am
8:05am
8:28am
8:30am
8:45am
9:02am
9:15am
9:45am
9:50am
10:00am
10:05am
10:40am
11:15am
12:24am

Still cannot get in. I think I am on "lock-out" for too many attempts.
I can't get my details to load either....
 
I could have got about 2k more selling my old truck by selling to Carmax but that would have been lost in the tax difference. Have the trade reduce my sales tax 45% out weighed the getting 2k more for selling outright. Also in the state of Arizona I got a credit on my registration fee from my old truck that saved me $209 when applied to my new truck. So there was a benefit to trading in for less than selling outright.
 
Dealer sent me a screenshot and it is showing status microchip on hold. Went in production 11/24. Estimated delivery 12/17. Don’t see that happening now.
What was your production/ total figure. Upper right of your WS. Wondering if we’re all from the same production batch.
 
Got up this morning to check to see if I had a window sticker since my build week is next week. It did not show up in the Ford Tracker but it did show up in the Mach E tracker.

Ordered: 7/22 with priority 10
9/16 Notified via email Build Week of 10/25
10/4 Notified via email Build Week changed to 11/1
10/14 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/8
11/2 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/22 (Thanksgiving Week)
11/10 Called dealer and they said build week is now 12/13 but Priority is now 02.
12/3 Received email from Ford that build weeks changed to 12/13 which matches up with what the dealer already told me
12/10 Downloaded Window Sticker from Mach E tracker, not available in Ford Tracker.

F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor - Carbonized Gray
Lariat Value Pkg
Black Appearance Pkg
5th Wheel Hitch
Tailgate Step
Upfitter Switches
Garage Door Opener
Heated Steering Wheel
Carpet Delete
Window sticker on Ford tracker was a day after it showed on Mach E, for me.
 
So if they gave me a $1k cash it would be a grand of my taxes too? I’m confused. My car is a pos and I don’t expect to get a lot but a neighbor offered $1k and I don’t want to drive the car 30mins for no reason
Here is a calculator that you can use to help calculate whether you should sell or trade. Pick the state and it'll show you.
 
Back
Top Bottom