FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well - my rig was scheduled for yesterday according to VVR. WS shows 712/1660. Of course like many others, jumped up this morning in hopes that I have an email. No. Hoped on Ford Tracker and still showing "In Production" with no Delivery Date estimated.

I'm also curious as to why my order does not show in my "Reservations & Orders" tab under my ford.com account information.

On with my day.
 
Ordered early Oct. and nada. All I have received is the order confirmation.

If Ford keeps putting my build off I'll wait and order a '23.
 
Very true. If they run out of a commodity right before its your turn to build, you could end up on a sideline until they secure that one part.
Just a possibility. As trucks are being built and post line additions are being waited for, they park these trucks in a storage lot like sardines. as These options become available or backlog to install them frees up, maybe they grab the most convenient trucks from the sardine can lot as they are accessible. You guys that are waiting forever might be in the middle of the gridlock and they pull more convenient trucks before yours to expeditiously move more trucks out of the storage lot.
 
I'm also curious as to why my order does not show in my "Reservations & Orders" tab under my ford.com account information

I experienced this as well and was told by the helpful bot on ford.com that it was because my order was associated to my account when it was first put in. I never received emails either, but had a helpful salesperson.
 
I was searching about Superduty production issues and came across this.
https://www.greshamford.com/blogs/2481/gresham-ford-dealer/news/ford-custom-order-production-update/
Ford will not build anymore 2022 Tremors. If you happen to have a VIN you are one of the lucky ones.
I also am waiting on info on my Tremor I ordered in November. This doesn't look good.
I hope this article is BS.
This article is dated July 14, Many Tremors ordered since then and now have a vin. I am one of them. I call BS on this article.
 
Bro, I hope the wife let you get that $3K camera, I want good pictures of this rig!!! THE MOST ANTICIPATED TURCK IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!
I have some plans for the final debut! :) I know what you mean, though. I have been hammering on this thread forEVER!
 
This article is dated July 14, Many Tremors ordered since then and now have a vin. I am one of them. I call BS on this article.
I agree. From what I can tell it was probably written by GM or RAM.
 
I have some plans for the final debut! :) I know what you mean, though. I have been hammering on this thread forEVER!
I'm just glad your getting your truck. Mine was only a 3 month wait and it suck to not have a truck when you need it. It's people like you that make this forum awesome!!
 
I'm just glad your getting your truck. Mine was only a 3 month wait and it suck to not have a truck when you need it. It's people like you that make this forum awesome!!
Thank you, brother! You as well! Congrats on having your truck, and I hope it's treating you right!
 
Welp, the good news is the Ford tracker is working for me again. The bad news is the only change was moving the ETA from 12/9 to 1/10. Still “In Production” with micro chip hold. F350 6.7 DRW Lariat with AS.
 
Welp, the good news is the Ford tracker is working for me again. The bad news is the only change was moving the ETA from 12/9 to 1/10. Still “In Production” with micro chip hold. F350 6.7 DRW Lariat with AS.
It's interesting how the tracker is up for some and not others. I am still getting the refresh back to home each time I try to track.
 
Well - my rig was scheduled for yesterday according to VVR. WS shows 712/1660. Of course like many others, jumped up this morning in hopes that I have an email. No. Hoped on Ford Tracker and still showing "In Production" with no Delivery Date estimated.

I'm also curious as to why my order does not show in my "Reservations & Orders" tab under my ford.com account information.

On with my day.
Mine has never shown up in my reservations & orders tab even though I’ve gotten emails from Ford regarding every step of the order and I use the same email address for both my order and my ford.com account information. Add it to the list of things that don’t make sense and aren’t communicating at Ford
 
My estimated delivery was changed from 7dec to 13dec. Not sure what happened but any day now. Anyone know if there are tax rebates in North Carolina for trade in. Debating if it’s worth selling private or trade in
 
@ChemLab - Probably more info than you wanted to know but yours should go from Louisville (KTP) to Indianapolis and then over to St. Louis. In St. Louis (actually Rose Lake, IL) it will switch from CSX to Union Pacific and then make it's way down through MO, AR, and TX before arriving in it's final location at the intermodal facility in Mesquite to be offloaded. You should be able to track it via the CSX phone system the entire way through, even when it switches to UP.
Nice!

I know why it takes longer than it should now! 😃

I look forward to it moving. Some of us seem to be stuck at the plant for microchips. That's the stated reason, anyway. Thanks again!
 
Good news! Woke up this morning and my WS was in the Mach E tracker. Ford tracking still doesn’t pull it. I finally have hope. Date on the bottom is 12/10. Now I’m going back to everyone’s posts to decipher the WS dates🤩

Happy Friday!!!!!!
 
I have a build week of 12/20. Does anyone know if trucks will still be shipping if built before Ford shuts down for holidays/retooling?
 
Back
Top Bottom