FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Sorry, someone prob said this but I couldn't find but what is the 53W? I see it requires HD axle but still not clear on what it is.
Fifth Wheel Prep
 
Fifth Wheel Prep
Thank you......... I think I'll just ride it out now. I have the 5th wheel prep and spray in liner. It'll prob be March to April before I see it here at this point. I'll just relax now and take a deep breath....... LOL!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0889.webp
    IMG_0889.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 43
My build along with many others got scheduled in the last few weeks despite 5th wheel prep being on the constraints list basically since I became a member. Much more likely they're drawing names out of a hat to schedule builds.
 
just picked up the truck winch arrived today will be installed Monday
 

Attachments

  • F1557D3B-E084-4322-B9BD-A588AD074F8A.webp
    F1557D3B-E084-4322-B9BD-A588AD074F8A.webp
    264 KB · Views: 107
  • 3FA7CC53-5BDD-4BB7-8098-3B541188F505.webp
    3FA7CC53-5BDD-4BB7-8098-3B541188F505.webp
    154 KB · Views: 102
  • 69B837FC-B895-41EF-A39B-4E69557191B9.webp
    69B837FC-B895-41EF-A39B-4E69557191B9.webp
    144.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 8D599776-6517-435A-8761-033F8A2B31F6.webp
    8D599776-6517-435A-8761-033F8A2B31F6.webp
    173.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 643A4DCA-CD69-43A9-94D9-142B99002110.webp
    643A4DCA-CD69-43A9-94D9-142B99002110.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 230C3FCE-1915-486E-99C3-01AB3E35E686.webp
    230C3FCE-1915-486E-99C3-01AB3E35E686.webp
    264.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 507F9783-D98F-4108-BCF2-0CC06836FFB5.webp
    507F9783-D98F-4108-BCF2-0CC06836FFB5.webp
    143.6 KB · Views: 111
just picked up the truck winch arrived today will be installed Monday
Be sure they use the updated procedure. The shop that did mine left out several bolts because of interference with the winch rope. I sent them a copy of the procedure and had to take it back.
CC05297F-BDB2-4E1E-AF49-057EE8EAC768.webp
 
From July 14, 2021. There have been many built since then.
My guess is that, that dealer misunderstood Ford's announcement about not making any more XLT Tremors. It would fit with the timeframe that they wrote that page.

-SR-
 
WooHoo! My window sticker just became available :)
What is your build date? I look everyday, and still no WS. Dealer said build date is 12/13 but shouldn’t I have a WS by now? I’m so frustrated. Our date has been moved 7 times. Ordered 5/31.
 
Be sure they use the updated procedure. The shop that did mine left out several bolts because of interference with the winch rope. I sent them a copy of the procedure and had to take it back.
View attachment 40908
I have mentioned it several times and sent the new instructions today and will ask again Monday
 
Went to the dealership today to check on my order progress,

Ordered 9/21
In Production 11/18

Most of you should have the following information from Ford's tracker. But I've been wondering why my truck's stuck in "production" since 3 weeks ago. Most trucks were built within 48hrs.
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 10.05.46 PM.png


My dealer shared the following with me today. This is the most comprehensive report I've seen which clearly tracks every update on the truck in production.


IMG_6304.jpeg


As you can see from above my truck in this example is actually built (11/18), sent to body shop for completion (12/04), waiting in the new location (12/05) (RAMP GFX) with status "Received". From this point on it could take a couple weeks to 6 or even longer depending on last assembly and your location (add couple more weeks for Christmas and New Year). In this case despite the estimated delivery is 12/16, my dealer believes it's more like Mid to late January. I'm located in BC Canada.

Hope this helps!

**** The date at the bottom of my window sticker was 11/18 (built), and changed to 12/05 (Received). This leads me to believe that every time the date at the bottom of your window sticker changes, indicates an internal update on your truck status.

**** Order priority code for my truck is 19
 
Last edited:
Went to the dealership today to check on my order progress, hope the following will shed some light on the myth of where your truck might be in the whole process.

Ordered 9/21
In Production 11/18

Most of you should have the following information from Ford's tracker. But I've been wondering why my truck's stuck in "production" since 3 weeks ago. Most trucks were built within 48hrs.
View attachment 40914

My dealer shared the following with me today. This is the most simple and comprehensive report I've seen which clearly tracks every update on the truck in production.


View attachment 40916

As you can see from above my truck in this example is actually built (11/18), sent to body shop for completion (12/04), waiting in the new location (12/05) (RAMP GFX) with status "Received". From this point on it could take a couple weeks to 6 or even longer depending on last assembly and your location (add couple more weeks for Christmas and New Year). In this case despite the estimated delivery is 12/16, my dealer believes it's more like Mid to late January. I'm located in BC Canada.

My dealer did mention that not every dealer is allowed to share such information or receive updates from Ford. I cannot verify the claim as I have no other experience.

Hope this helps!

**** The date at the bottom of my window sticker was 11/18 (built), and changed to 12/05 (Received). This leads me to believe that every time the date at the bottom of your window sticker changes, indicates an internal update on your truck status.

**** Order priority code for my truck is 19
Your dealer is full of BS. And, the sticker date is the date you view the sticker. It has nothing to do with production status. If you want to get into the truth, go to blueovalforums.com
 
What is your build date? I look everyday, and still no WS. Dealer said build date is 12/13 but shouldn’t I have a WS by now? I’m so frustrated. Our date has been moved 7 times. Ordered 5/31
I was scheduled for the week of 12/13. From what I have gathered here, the window sticker populates approximately 7 days before the build date, so I’m guessing my build date will be 12/16 or 12/17. I’m going to call the dealership and see if they have the date in the VVR.
 
Just wanted to add that my window sticker is showing the new pricing. Glad I have a signed sales agreement, otherwise I could foresee problems at delivery.
 
Just got the email that my truck was scheduled for production… Not sure if it’s just a coincidence… But end of last week I sent every ford executive and corporate department I could find email addresses for a letter and overnighted a signed copy addressed to the CEO. Basically said, I’m not unhappy that my truck is taking a long time to arrive… I’m unhappy that people who ordered months after me already have their trucks and that there is zero transparency or communication in the process. As a shareholder, this makes me question the long term sustainability of Fo Mo Co… Blah blah blah.


Anyway, the in production email said expected delivery of February 7th.
 
Status changed to In Production this evening, and got my window sticker.

No update from the dealer yet, last week it was still build week of 12/13.

Now I'm too excited to go to sleep.
 
My guess is that, that dealer misunderstood Ford's announcement about not making any more XLT Tremors. It would fit with the timeframe that they wrote that page.

-That makes sense.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom