FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Eww. We don't usually have snow. That said...last February was a real asskicker!
Wish I had my rig! They're calling for 7"-13" tomorrow! Can't wait to be doing shittys in the cul-da-sac!!!
 
I cannot wait to see what Ford shows for production numbers during the MY22 build.


I found this on the interwebs, and it really will be interesting to see what type of hit 2022 (and maybe 2023) show for production. I am not going to do this (on purpose), but if you're thinking on a long term investment, in 40 years or so, these trucks may be worth more. More so if there are rare options. It's interesting to think about. It would also be interesting to check the "kill rate" as many of the trucks are taken out of service each year due to wrecks or mechanical failures.

Who knows what the world will be like in 40 years, but this is what I do when I have no truck and am forced to allow my mind to randomly drift throughout space.

Day 225....
I get offered more than $30,000+ cash every time I am on the road with my '97 7.3l Powerstroke which is in excellent condition with 400,000 miles. Paid $24,000 custom built back in '97. I would say it has held its value well! I won't be selling her. My new '22 6.7l Platinum Tremor arrives at the dealer Tuesday and I should be able to pick her up before the end of the week. I expect she will hold her value the same as my '97 has. Luckily the Colorado mountain air keeps things from rusting and decaying! Excited to start on the modifications to the new truck!
 
Just pulled up the Ford tracker and mine is showing delivered (to dealer) yesterday. Weird, as I talked to the dealer yesterday. Here are the specifics:
F250 Tremor Platinum, Diesel, AS, etc
Ordered 8/19
In production 11/22
Built 11/22
Shipped 11/27
At dealer (supposedly) 12/8
You ordered the same day as me:
F350 Tremor Platinum 6.7l Bed liner, no AS
Ordered 8/19
Built 11/18
Shipped 11/21
At dealer 12/14 scheduled

I guess it takes a couple extra weeks to get it over the Divide...
 
You ordered the same day as me:
F350 Tremor Platinum 6.7l Bed liner, no AS
Ordered 8/19
Built 11/18
Shipped 11/21
At dealer 12/14 scheduled

I guess it takes a couple extra weeks to get it over the Divide...

Mine went by rail and ended up with UP hauling it to the Rolla yard & she sat for a few days till being hauled to a Denver area dealer, but was not all that long all things considered
 
Mine went by rail and ended up with UP hauling it to the Rolla yard & she sat for a few days till being hauled to a Denver area dealer, but was not all that long all things considered
Mine went by Convoy or at least that is what my WS said. Surprised it would take 3 weeks on a semi truck. I guess it is normal. It gets here when it gets here.
 
Well, crap! VVR still shows micro chip hold, and now my ETA has changed from today to 1/4-1/10.
Uh oh.

Your truck was produced on 11/24? If so, you may be the first to show a chip note prior to 11/26.

That's a pretty healthy push back.
 
Last edited:
Well, no joy for me today fellas.

But I did find out some good news.... I am now a priority 02. The dealership sent me this email
J250 This is on 02 priority as COVP and still did not go.
60A We have now started scheduling again for the first time in 6 months. Very Limited commodity
53Q Limited commodity due to the required HD Axle
53W Limited commodity
61N Very Limited Commodity

I have asked the dealer to delete 53W (5th wheel prep) and 61N (Wheel well liners F/R) and will hope for the best come next Thursday.
 
Very limited commodity on wheel wheel liners that should come standard on EVERY truck in 2021, let alone a truck that starts at $60k? smh
 
Well, no joy for me today fellas.

But I did find out some good news.... I am now a priority 02. The dealership sent me this email
J250 This is on 02 priority as COVP and still did not go.
60A We have now started scheduling again for the first time in 6 months. Very Limited commodity
53Q Limited commodity due to the required HD Axle
53W Limited commodity
61N Very Limited Commodity

I have asked the dealer to delete 53W (5th wheel prep) and 61N (Wheel well liners F/R) and will hope for the best come next Thursday.
Hopefully those changes work for you. I ordered the black package, so bed liner, and ordered 5th wheel prep. Been at a priority 2 for 2 months. Not sure that means much. You’ll probably have better luck with the changes you’ve made.
 
You ordered the same day as me:
F350 Tremor Platinum 6.7l Bed liner, no AS
Ordered 8/19
Built 11/18
Shipped 11/21
At dealer 12/14 scheduled

I guess it takes a couple extra weeks to get it over the Divide...
Mine was scheduled for delivery 12/13, so a few days early. Maybe yours will be as well.
 
According to my little birdie...mine has shipped. 10/18 order, 12/5 build, gfx released 12/06, confirmed railcar number 12/08. 7.3 basic lariat tremor with LEDs, hood Deflector and

5th wheel prep. Tri-fold hard bed cover. Spray-in liner. Those would/could be an issue for my truck.
Yep, all 3 ordered on my Platty. 4 months tomorrow and nothing but crickets.
 
Well, crap! VVR still shows micro chip hold, and now my ETA has changed from today to 1/4-1/10.
Contacted my dealer today - Rig was suppose to be built today. According to VVR he saw no changes - however - he did state that he was surprised that with it being listed as building today - he has yet to receive a ETA to dealer.

I'm hoping the tracker updates tonight to show my rig is built.

But also updates an ETA... Fingers Crossed
 
Back
Top Bottom