FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I'll be interested to see if @Vermonster sees his truck ship. He is diesel with some GFX items installed and built the next week from our trucks (produced on 11/26).
Mine was built on 11/26 and recently shipped this week. It’s a diesel with some GFX items.
 
Mine was built on 11/26 and recently shipped this week. It’s a diesel with some GFX items.
If I follow suit, I am likely to ship out next week. That would put my truck in Vermont around the time they are forecasting. On the 29th I have the waxoyl undercoat scheduled. So we will see...
 
Thanks! Still not understanding why some of us are on the chip list.
I am not sold on the fact there is a chip list. Where did this data come from? Ford Marketing?
 
That feeling you get when you check your email on a Thursday and you got something from Ford Motor Company. Then you find out it’s just about some mustang crap. What a bummer.
Same thing happened to me.
 
I saw it on the VVR. However, my WS updated yesterday, and today the Ford tracker isn’t working for me, so (optimistically) something must be changing.
Gotcha. That makes sense. I for some reason thought it was just form Ford Marketing. FWIW my truck didn't have anything on VVR that stated a chip hold was causing pause for me. Not that means it does not exists for others. For all I know there could be an air shortage for filling tires at this point.
 
I am not sold on the fact there is a chip list. Where did this data come from? Ford Marketing?
I was told by a Ford (I assume) marketing representative that my vehicle was on hold for a "mircochip".

Edit: I guess it's conceivable that it's not the ECU chip, but maybe something related some of the electronics.
 
Last edited:
View attachment 40858checked the ford tracker when it was back up saw my truck was at the dealership. Reached out to my salesman he was not in yet so texted someone that was and sent me this. Hopefully they can get PDI and Winch done today.
Woo, congrats—so the winch arrived at the dealer prior to your truck? I had read at least one account of the truck getting there first and the winch weeks behind.
 
2pm and not a sonsg
I was told by a Ford (I assume) marketing representative that my vehicle was on hold for a "mircochip".
i would not repeat anything that customer service line tells you. Called them about 5 times, not once have i got a meaningful answer on anything. When you mention Superduty, they go on a rant about how it’s aluminum now so nice and light and won’t rust. Did i know that? I mean it’s marketing, that’s what they are there for, to market stuff for you. Any questions beyond that they really have no clue about. They can tell you your order status- one liner- unscheduled /scheduled, built, shipped, but beyond that they will make sh*t up like it’s waiting on a potato chip or an ice cream cone.
 
2pm and not a sonsg

i would not repeat anything that customer service line tells you. Called them about 5 times, not once have i got a meaningful answer on anything. When you mention Superduty, they go on a rant about how it’s aluminum now so nice and light and won’t rust. Did i know that? I mean it’s marketing, that’s what they are there for, to market stuff for you. Any questions beyond that they really have no clue about. They can tell you your order status- one liner- unscheduled /scheduled, built, shipped, but beyond that they will make sh*t up like it’s waiting on a potato chip or an ice cream cone.
😃

Agree...but it was a note on my VVR. Still don't quite buy it...but it was there.
 
Thanks! Still not understanding why some of us are on the chip list.
I agree with @Vermonster I don’t think there is a chip list. I know you saw it on the VVR and it may be but it seems odd that it would be an issue all of a sudden and not all orders are seeing it.
 
I agree with @Vermonster I don’t think there is a chip list. I know you saw it on the VVR and it may be but it seems odd that it would be an issue all of a sudden and not all orders are seeing it.
Agreed.

I suppose some porters could have had bad Taco Bell before driving them over to GFX..and they need to replace some leather. :poop: Who knows...

Gotta keep a good attitude. However, if it shows up this weekend I will be somewhat irritated as I will have missed scheduling opportunities for PPF/Carli/Sound installs. My point to my dealer is I just need to know so I can schedule these installs...and I have $6500 in deposits submitted already. First world problems totally, however.
 
Last edited:
I saw it on my VVR and a call to Ford.

I don't buy it either...but if there is you better be on it too! 😉
I've paid my dues and put in my time, brotha.
 
Back
Top Bottom