FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’m parked waiting on the trade value from Granger. I’ve got damn nice ones from Vroom and Carnax. Just wanted to see what the current value was. Granger said they would offer a trade value 30 days out.
I sold my loaded leadfoot 2020 Raptor for $74500 back to Ford, 22k on the odometer. I paid $73k with taxes, 🤷🏼‍♂️. They had someone who wanted one bad I guess? I do miss it though!!!
I’ll will pick another up in 23-24 “Raptor R” with a V8 hopefully! My 2013 6.2L was so much fun!
 
No new orders at this point but don't know why they would cancel fleet.
I think something I said is being mixed in with the fleet orders apparently being cut off in nov.

My dealer said he had an order of 5 TRANSITS. Not super duty’s. Get canceled out of nowhere just two days ago. They were even scheduled to be built next week.

I think someone else was pointing out that new fleet orders can’t be made after a date in November
 
I’m parked waiting on the trade value from Granger. I’ve got damn nice ones from Vroom and Carnax. Just wanted to see what the current value was. Granger said they would offer a trade value 30 days out.
The best in the trade-in is the $4500 tax savings.
 
Ok. That would be some cool stuff. I may see if I can mod a way. Add the truck to my blink app. Lol

If you find a way I would be all over that! I love the Blink system. Something tells me power to the cameras would be a hurdle, but, it... would... be... AWESOME!
 
@Vermonster Heard from the dealer last night that the truck has been shipped and it should arrive at the dealership on the night of 12/9 or the morning of 12/10. It does show shipped on the Ford tracker now and the estimated delivery date still shows 12/10. It was built on 11/26 and then nothing until the WS bottom date changed to 12/4 on 12/5 or 12/6. Guess I had more crap than I thought GFX had to install or they are backlogged like everyone else.
 
If you find a way I would be all over that! I love the Blink system. Something tells me power to the cameras would be a hurdle, but, it... would... be... AWESOME!
I think you're right. It may be a "never going to happen" but I would love to access the cameras when the truck is parked on the street. I will call it the 007 option.
 
@Vermonster Heard from the dealer last night that the truck has been shipped and it should arrive at the dealership on the night of 12/9 or the morning of 12/10. It does show shipped on the Ford tracker now and the estimated delivery date still shows 12/10. It was built on 11/26 and then nothing until the WS bottom date changed to 12/4 on 12/5 or 12/6. Guess I had more crap than I thought GFX had to install or they are backlogged like everyone else.
That's wonderful news!!! Man - you will be behind the wheel shortly!!!
 
I just pulled up my order on shop.for.com/vehicleordertracking#/ and all is good.

However, it was not working for me yesterday
Mine worked all day yesterday and is continuing to today - but it's unchanged. Maybe all my refreshing caused your details to crash. Sorry about that! ;)
 
OK good luck to all the scheduleless, wondering helplessly without a clue when to buy those custom mud flaps or seat covers. Thursdays, now considered the greatest day of the week with the hopes and disappointments of that one email. Yes scheduleless we must stay strong and united! Because if you tell anyone you are waiting for a 100K truck to be built and too feel sorry for you, you will be laughed at!!!
 
I cannot wait to see what Ford shows for production numbers during the MY22 build.


I found this on the interwebs, and it really will be interesting to see what type of hit 2022 (and maybe 2023) show for production. I am not going to do this (on purpose), but if you're thinking on a long term investment, in 40 years or so, these trucks may be worth more. More so if there are rare options. It's interesting to think about. It would also be interesting to check the "kill rate" as many of the trucks are taken out of service each year due to wrecks or mechanical failures.

Who knows what the world will be like in 40 years, but this is what I do when I have no truck and am forced to allow my mind to randomly drift throughout space.

Day 225....
 
I cannot wait to see what Ford shows for production numbers during the MY22 build.


I found this on the interwebs, and it really will be interesting to see what type of hit 2022 (and maybe 2023) show for production. I am not going to do this (on purpose), but if you're thinking on a long term investment, in 40 years or so, these trucks may be worth more. More so if there are rare options. It's interesting to think about. It would also be interesting to check the "kill rate" as many of the trucks are taken out of service each year due to wrecks or mechanical failures.

Who knows what the world will be like in 40 years, but this is what I do when I have no truck and am forced to allow my mind to randomly drift throughout space.

Day 225....
I won't be here in 40 years and these WILL be gems since EVs will take over the world!😂
 
Ford tracker updated this morning. Seems to be about a day or 2 later than what is actually happening. Still happy though!
Screenshot_20211209-094003_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Last edited:
Also good luck to all, I know how long it felt like to just get scheduled. Hopefully things pick up for the people waiting the longest and especially for those seemingly stuck in production mode. That seems like the worst feeling. I was going through that with my snowmobile and just got the call today that it's finally complete and I will pick it up in time for my first trip of the year. I was starting to get fed up and impatient.... I guess that's the key, don't become impatient and let things roll. Your trucks will be worth it!
 
Have faith! Sending the good vibes your way!
Thanks, man! My wife woke me up to take our daughter (1.5 years old) who woke up at 3am...first thing I did was check my tracker.....I have problems.
 
I just pulled up my order on shop.for.com/vehicleordertracking#/ and all is good.

However, it was not working for me yesterday
Yeah, working now for me. I think they updated it...I don't remember those vehicle images. It's also self-populating my order number and VIN. Yesterday I had to click in the box and load them from the cache.
 
Back
Top Bottom