FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The dealer informed me they would not honor X-Plan a few days after the truck was built - they blamed it on Ford. I spoke with Ford customer service and attempted to contact the regional rep for the dealership. Cust. service said file a complaint - I did - nothing ever came back - the Reg. rep never responded. Customer service said not a Ford issue.

I have it in writing in emails and texts and the order put in states - X-Plan pricing - dealer simply said they never "signed" anything - the email and text mean nothing - no contract, even though I only provided a deposit, after they confirmed X-Plan a third time. Spoke with counsel and they said won't get the truck, might get some satisfaction, but if you get another truck hard to prove you are really damaged. So I can spend $10k to they have to spend the same on principal or just move on - after much thought over the past 3 weeks I decided to just move on.
For what its worth, give Ford’s COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) a call directly 800-732-1138. This is a program for retail orders such as yours, they keep an eye on dealerships. They might be able to penalize this dealer who is taking customer retail orders and then refusing to sell it to a customer at an agreed (XPLAN) pricing.

When the dealer enters a retail order in COVP, one of the benefits to dealer is that that particular order does not count against their standard (stock orders) allocation. If they are allowed 10 trucks a month, your COVP order will have no effect on that 10 truck allocation. It goes in in parallel with those 10 orders. And here is why this is important: the excuse dealers use for not honoring XPLAN is that your retail order somehow cuts into their bottom line; that they are not getting any trucks to sell on the lot and it is because of YOUR retail order taking up their allocations. Which they know is false but you as an uninformed customer will not know unless you dig deep.
 
Last edited:
what a sad f uped story. Did you end up walking away from that dealer/truck?
Yes - don't do business with people who don't honor their agreements
 
Anyone with a diesel built 11/26 or later have shipment confirmation? Purely speculation on my part, but I think diesels are waiting for chips. Change my mind. 😂
 
Anyone with a diesel built 11/26 or later have shipment confirmation? Purely speculation on my part, but I think diesels are waiting for chips. Change my mind. 😂
I have a retail truck. Two actually we took. Built last week November or first few days of December im not entities. Delivered both to dealer today. 6.7s
 
I have a retail truck. Two actually we took. Built last week November or first few days of December im not entities. Delivered both to dealer today. 6.7s
Awesome on your deliveries. Thanks for blowing up my theory! 😀
 
Anyone with a diesel built 11/26 or later have shipment confirmation? Purely speculation on my part, but I think diesels are waiting for chips. Change my mind. 😂
Mine was shipped the 23rd, are at least that’s what the ford tracker says
 
So my WS updated today with a new date at the bottom of 12/6. It was 11/24.
Ford Pass was able to register my truck for the first time so maybe that is something. Sent activation request to the truck hoping someone there will except it in the vehicle, that would be funny. We could all track our trucks if they would just do that for us.
Hoping all of this means it was possibly built, but not getting my hopes up. Still shows in production on the Ford site.
 
Hopefully so!

I’ve heard that the rail yards where the trucks are unloaded can kind of be a crap chute as far as how long it finally takes to be delivered to the dealership. I’m assuming there are a ton of variables in the final transit to the dealership. Load size, driver availability, etc, etc. My truck landed at the rail yard last Wednesday or Thursday if I remember correct. Dealer said they are expecting a delivery “early” this coming week and my truck is on it. 🍻 to getting our trucks soon!
Asked for an update on the rail care via the VVR and they told me since I was going to sign papers on Sunday they marked the truck as "sold" and now they cant track it... I ended up not signing as I wanted to make sure the truck actually shows up first.
 
According to my little birdie...mine has shipped. 10/18 order, 12/5 build, gfx released 12/06, confirmed railcar number 12/08. 7.3 basic lariat tremor with LEDs, hood Deflector and Bedliner.
Good to hear sir, we were on the same line so hope your good news spills over to me as well. Congrats on the ship!
 
According to my little birdie...mine has shipped. 10/18 order, 12/5 build, gfx released 12/06, confirmed railcar number 12/08. 7.3 basic lariat tremor with LEDs, hood Deflector and Bedliner.
Still showing 12/3 on my WS. 12/6 build week I guess? Does Ford tracker reflect any of what your birdie says?
 
Still showing 12/3 on my WS. 12/6 build week I guess? Does Ford tracker reflect any of what your birdie says?
Shows built and awaiting shipment on ford tracker. Eta 12 30. Birdie says between 12/24 to 12/30..from my f150 order experience they usually show up a week earlier.. that is probably region specific. My WS shows 12/2
 
Shows built and awaiting shipment on ford tracker. Eta 12 30. Birdie says between 12/24 to 12/30..from my f150 order experience they usually show up a week earlier.. that is probably region specific. My WS shows 12/2
Ok cool. Ford tracker still shows in production on mine. Hope to see built by the end of the week.
 
Hopefully they will stay with this date. Mine has been pushed back 6 times already. Ordered in May.
I know several folks this has happened to. I was one of the odd ones who never had anything to push back. Order 4/28 and vin didn’t come until October. I’m not sure what’s worse.
 
Back
Top Bottom