FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Does anyone know anything about of Ford Will build fleet orders. Been waiting. Have a retail order here now. Dealer says yesterday. For the first time ever. He had a fleet order (5 transits ) with a build date of next week just flat canceled by Ford
 
I got a random text yesterday from my Dealer rep. that asked fer a copy of my drivers license as he had an idea for getting my order picked up by FORD faster....as its been sitting on the priority list now fer 4 months as with most here- So we'll see if the email god's answer tomorrow - lol
 
I got a random text yesterday from my Dealer rep. that asked fer a copy of my drivers license as he had an idea for getting my order picked up by FORD faster....as its been sitting on the priority list now fer 4 months as with most here- So we'll see if the email god's answer tomorrow - lol
They are probably just now entering your info into COVP. Thats where they need to attach your driver license. I guess ask him why they did not do that on day 1? Ive put in a few orders and all the dealers did that with initial order. Zach, from Granger explained the significance of using COVP with retail orders.
 
Does anyone know anything about of Ford Will build fleet orders. Been waiting. Have a retail order here now. Dealer says yesterday. For the first time ever. He had a fleet order (5 transits ) with a build date of next week just flat canceled by Ford
I guess I should ask. The probability of them not building. My priority is A3. But the dealer said he doesn’t trust much coming from Ford now. He also is red ass though over them canceling 5 transits that were already paid for ….
 
Fleet orders are different. Generally it seems that with a fleet order you pick the build date.

Did you select a build date?
 
Fleet orders are different. Generally it seems that with a fleet order you pick the build date.

Did you select a build date?
I was never given an option from dealer to select. Ordered in may. This is a fleet only dealer 90 percent anyway.

I’m just scared to pass the one I have retail sitting there and then get told next month my fleet order was canceled
 
I am so excited for YOU! This is wonderful that it's already in Chicago! Mine it still sitting in a "in production" status. It's hard to say if that means it's at GFX or it's done being worked on by GFX. I did try to activate it in the FordPass. No luck. lol I didn't expect it to, but it would have been super rad!
Thanks Bud!
Did your informant tell you what is causing the log jam? I got 5th wheel prep and spray in and it was released the day after production for shipment. It then took 2 days to get loaded on the railcar. Rail car made it to Chicago in 2 days and now it has been bouncing around the Chicago area for the last 3 days from yard to yard. :(

Are you still showing ETA of 12/23?
I hope you still get it for Christams!
 
They are probably just now entering your info into COVP. Thats where they need to attach your driver license. I guess ask him why they did not do that on day 1? Ive put in a few orders and all the dealers did that with initial order. Zach, from Granger explained the significance of using COVP with retail orders.
Dealer replied Yes to the COVP question when I asked him and I quote " Just covering all the bases" not really much point in asking why it wasn't done sooner, as I've got a back up truck on order after seeing how many Fords are getting delivered between 7-9 months
 
i was told yesterday that there were 9 trucks in front of me but they had plenty of allocations
Let's say they all get picked up and yours is in the batch!
 
Does anyone know anything about of Ford Will build fleet orders. Been waiting. Have a retail order here now. Dealer says yesterday. For the first time ever. He had a fleet order (5 transits ) with a build date of next week just flat canceled by Ford
Blue Oval Forums has a post about fleet orders closing in November. Sucks that they cancelled them.
 
Thanks Bud!
Did your informant tell you what is causing the log jam? I got 5th wheel prep and spray in and it was released the day after production for shipment. It then took 2 days to get loaded on the railcar. Rail car made it to Chicago in 2 days and now it has been bouncing around the Chicago area for the last 3 days from yard to yard. :(

Are you still showing ETA of 12/23?
I hope you still get it for Christams!
Good stuff! Still showing 12/23! I hope it all comes together!
 
I got a random text yesterday from my Dealer rep. that asked fer a copy of my drivers license as he had an idea for getting my order picked up by FORD faster....as its been sitting on the priority list now fer 4 months as with most here- So we'll see if the email god's answer tomorrow - lol
So they are selling your identity to the dark web?
 
Dealer replied Yes to the COVP question when I asked him and I quote " Just covering all the bases" not really much point in asking why it wasn't done sooner, as I've got a back up truck on order after seeing how many Fords are getting delivered between 7-9 months
Smart move. Im doing the same, chances of multiple getting scheduled quicker are better. And if you get screwed at one dealer, you will at least have a backup option.
 
M
Blue Oval Forums has a post about fleet orders closing in November. Sucks that they cancelled them
Blue Oval Forums has a post about fleet orders closing in November. Sucks that they cancelled them.
meaning orders cutoff then Or they just canceled then all. Surely my dear lee would know if my order from May got canceled
 
What I don't understand is how some trucks are being held for chips while others, with later build dates, are shipping.

Are you diesel or gas?
Diesel.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom