FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

order went in on 11/06/21 on a 22 F250 tremor lariet and blacked out with the 7.3. Got the email from Ford saying they had the order and nothing else since. noone from the dealer on can tell me anything other than i did get a order number. I have seen a slight price increase on the same truck i ordered ....go figure.
 
order went in on 11/06/21 on a 22 F250 tremor lariet and blacked out with the 7.3. Got the email from Ford saying they had the order and nothing else since. noone from the dealer on can tell me anything other than i did get a order number. I have seen a slight price increase on the same truck i ordered ....go figure.
You will get the pre increase price as long as Ford accepted your order before the increase.
 
Picked up truck last night - F-350 - shout out to Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego and Tach (salesman) - great experience start to finish!
Here are the logisitic
Ordered 7/23
Scheduled week of 11/18
Built 10/30
Shipped 11/6
Arrived at Dealer (S. Cal) 12/4/21
Winch install 12/6
Delivered 12/7
133 days start to finish

No AS

GVWR 11,500
Cargo Capacity - 3,127 lbs.

Load Sticker (2).JPG


Something I was not aware of I thought was kinda cool

Door Sill (2).JPG


75 mile drive home from dealer - honestly ride was much better than expected - on rough freeway it was a one ton - but overall it was very nice and compliant. Diesel is nice and quiet with good power!

IMG_3458 (2).JPG
IMG_3459 (2).JPG


Even fits in the garage!

garage 2.jpg

Lots of nice features - WS attached

Well worth the wait - hang in there - your day will come and it will be a good one!
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Can you access your onboard cameras using ford pass? That would be sweet.
 
Can you access your onboard cameras using ford pass? That would be sweet.
I can lock - unlock - start - horn and lights - don't see a camera option

Also note - you made the right call to wait for AS - it is not a parking lot truck for sure! AS will be a really nice feature to have on your truck!
 
I can lock - unlock - start - horn and lights - don't see a camera option

Also note - you made the right call to wait for AS - it is not a parking lot truck for sure! AS will be a really nice feature to have on your truck!
Ok. That would be some cool stuff. I may see if I can mod a way. Add the truck to my blink app. Lol
 
Blue Oval Forums has a post about fleet orders closing in November. Sucks that they cancelled them.
Do you happen to have a link for this??? My priority code is A3, and my dealer has no indication of my order being cancelled. However, he seems to be the last one to hear about a lot of things. I have no build date or even a VIN, ordered in June. If we could get full confirmation that they are indeed cancelled I want to move onto other options.
 
Do you happen to have a link for this??? My priority code is A3, and my dealer has no indication of my order being cancelled. However, he seems to be the last one to hear about a lot of things. I have no build date or even a VIN, ordered in June. If we could get full confirmation that they are indeed cancelled I want to move onto other options.
When I ordered I got a copy of the order with my electronic signature and a photo of my driver’s license from Granger. Within a day a email from ford confirming the order. Your dealer might have some explaining to do.
 
When I ordered I got a copy of the order with my electronic signature and a photo of my driver’s license from Granger. Within a day a email from ford confirming the order. Your dealer might have some explaining to do.
was that a fleet order or standard retail order??
 
Retail. Order has my signature and driver’s license attached and sent to Ford.
Yes, just kidding. I would almost give mine away if it would get me a truck. New fifth wheel delivered yesterday and don't have a truck to pull it.
 
Do you happen to have a link for this??? My priority code is A3, and my dealer has no indication of my order being cancelled. However, he seems to be the last one to hear about a lot of things. I have no build date or even a VIN, ordered in June. If we could get full confirmation that they are indeed cancelled I want to move onto other options.
Was a conversation about new fleet orders - https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/72322-my-2022-ordering-banks-closing-soon/
 
I've got the order-sheet. I am questioning an earlier response saying that fleet orders had been cancelled.
No new orders at this point but don't know why they would cancel fleet.
 
Yes, just kidding. I would almost give mine away if it would get me a truck. New fifth wheel delivered yesterday and don't have a truck to pull it.
I’ve still got my mint 2015 6.7 Lariat ultimate That just sits and looks pretty I’m good till the new ones comes.
 
I’ve still got my mint 2015 6.7 Lariat ultimate That just sits and looks pretty I’m good till the new ones comes.
I traded in my 2020 Raptor already to lock in the price. Driving my 00 Jeep Wrangler. A much different feel to the ride. It will make the SAd feel like the Raptor.
 
I traded in my 2020 Raptor already to lock in the price. Driving my 00 Jeep Wrangler. A much different feel to the ride. It will make the SAd feel like the Raptor.
I’m parked waiting on the trade value from Granger. I’ve got damn nice ones from Vroom and Carnax. Just wanted to see what the current value was. Granger said they would offer a trade value 30 days out.
 
Back
Top Bottom