if anyone does hot have their order in already, looks like Ford updated their MSRP as promised on SD, $1,300 increase is there as of this morning. And a few accessories went up in price too like the tonneau covers. This cover went up by $100.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sad, I know everyone that has ordered already, are relieved. But the inflation needs to be under control, and I am afraid this will not be happening soon.if anyone does hot have their order in already, looks like Ford updated their MSRP as promised on SD, $1,300 increase is there as of this morning. And a few accessories went up in price too like the tonneau covers. This cover went up by $100.
Ok, i will go there. Maybe with the next election will help.Sad, I know everyone that has ordered already, are relieved. But the inflation needs to be under control, and I am afraid this will not be happening soon.
Oh no you didn’t just go there, lol.Ok, i will go there. Maybe with the next election will help.
Nailed it!Ok, i will go there. Maybe with the next election will help.
We must have ordered on the same day, today is my 5 month anniversary as well….was already told I’m not showing previewing again5 months today. Cricket city.
Hey Steppy. I see your in Illinois with your place being 138 miles from the rail yard. Where abouts in IL are you? I'm south of Champaign IL and was wondering if my truck would be coming home from the plant on the rail or a truck. Tracker updated this morning with an ETA of 12/21/21Pretty disgusted that these trackers aren't working but happy to find out it is moving closer. Just came back from the dealer and they printed my history report and my truck is sitting at the rail yard in Chicago area ( Markham Yard, IL ) and waiting for Convoy to the dealer for the last 138 miles. ETA still showing 12/13 - 12/19 and hoping it will be here this weekend.
Getting Super Excited!!!
Where are you at for status?
My guess is the other sites we’re using a screen scrape or api from some back door to the ford db and ford shit down access.Still surprised this is the only tracker that is somewhat working. Even so I think the Ford tracker is a couple days if not week behind.
My truck has been in Benecia since Saturday finally got ahold of the one guy at the dealership that even knew how to confirm that yesterday. He was out on vacation. He called the transport company and asked them to prioritize my truck hoping it will be here by Friday.Just got a call my truck is in Benicia and waiting to be transported to the dealer. As luck would have it I am leaving for Vail on Thursday for 6 days. So I should have my truck waiting for me when I get back. Super excited! Order date was 10-5-21.
Still does not load my WS. Your's?Yeah, working now for me. I think they updated it...I don't remember those vehicle images. It's also self-populating my order number and VIN. Yesterday I had to click in the box and load them from the cache.
Nope, but the Mach e tracker still shows window stickers.Still does not load my WS. Your's?
At this point you wonder if those WS are not just cached versions - not updated.Nope, but the Mach e tracker still shows window stickers.
Wondering the same.At this point you wonder if those WS are not just cached versions - not updated.
On the horn with Ford now...seeing if I am still stuck in chip-wait.Wondering the same.
So far I am still listed "in production" and a delivery of 12/23. The window sticker updated last on 12/7.I'll be interested to see if @Vermonster sees his truck ship. He is diesel with some GFX items installed and built the next week from our trucks (produced on 11/26).
Well that's the best news!!!View attachment 40858checked the ford tracker when it was back up saw my truck was at the dealership. Reached out to my salesman he was not in yet so texted someone that was and sent me this. Hopefully they can get PDI and Winch done today.