FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I agree with @Vermonster I don’t think there is a chip list. I know you saw it on the VVR and it may be but it seems odd that it would be an issue all of a sudden and not all orders are seeing it.
Let's say it's not a chip issue...what logical reason could there be for some trucks that are in production to be delayed while others with the same options are built and shipped?
 
I've paid my dues and put in my time, brotha.
Yep. I watched this forum for two months before signing up.

I hope you're comes on time! I really do. Hopefully it won't be snowing. I have a person that works for me who lives in Rutland. She's reported some sloppy and cold weather recently on our weekly chats.
 
Let's say it's not a chip issue...what logical reason could there be for some trucks that are in production to be delayed while others with the same options are built and shipped?
Well, I did lay out a perfectly logical reason above...:p

Seriously...it is confounding. Unless it is all nonsense and we are shipped, but the trackers are so twisted from that week we won't know until we get a call. This has happened before from what I have read. No updates until it is delivered and you get a call. That's cool...but is not how I like to operate!
 
Hello everyone , I’ve been reading so much on this forum and especially this topic. I just want to say congrats to everyone that has already picked up their beautiful trucks. And I wish the best of luck to all who are still in limbo.

So now after a few months of deciding and making my final decision . I am now here to join the suffering along with you guys. Just put my order in today. One thing I found funny while reading all these posts, was about most of you checking in and refreshing numerous times a day/week. Hoping to have new info on Order/built/shipping status. . And now I found myself Refreshing my email , looking for the initial order confirmation 🤣🤣🤪🤪,🥃 cheers to all and this crazy journey I’ve started .
 
Just pulled up the Ford tracker and mine is showing delivered (to dealer) yesterday. Weird, as I talked to the dealer yesterday. Here are the specifics:
F250 Tremor Platinum, Diesel, AS, etc
Ordered 8/19
In production 11/22
Built 11/22
Shipped 11/27
At dealer (supposedly) 12/8
 
Hello everyone , I’ve been reading so much on this forum and especially this topic. I just want to say congrats to everyone that has already picked up their beautiful trucks. And I wish the best of luck to all who are still in limbo.

So now after a few months of deciding and making my final decision . I am now here to join the suffering along with you guys. Just put my order in today. One thing I found funny while reading all these posts, was about most of you checking in and refreshing numerous times a day/week. Hoping to have new info on Order/built/shipping status. . And now I found myself Refreshing my email , looking for the initial order confirmation 🤣🤣🤪🤪,🥃 cheers to all and this crazy journey I’ve started .
Give that email 24 hours, it should come, unless your dealer put it a wrong email, it happened to me on F150 order.

Curious, were you able to lock in MSRP that was prior to today, without 1300$ increase that kicked in late yesterday or early this morning?
 
Let's say it's not a chip issue...what logical reason could there be for some trucks that are in production to be delayed while others with the same options are built and shipped?
5th wheel prep. Tri-fold hard bed cover. Spray-in liner. Those would/could be an issue for my truck.
 
Yep. I watched this forum for two months before signing up.

I hope you're comes on time! I really do. Hopefully it won't be snowing. I have a person that works for me who lives in Rutland. She's reported some sloppy and cold weather recently on our weekly chats.
She's right!! We did had a few inches of snow last night!
 
5th wheel prep. Tri-fold hard bed cover. Spray-in liner. Those would/could be an issue for my truck.
I have spray in liner. Nothing that's an issue for a scheduled build unless something related to Platinum trim level is a factor.
 
Very true. If they run out of a commodity right before its your turn to build, you could end up on a sideline until they secure that one part.
Isn't that part of the scheduling process? They secure all the parts for the trucks being built?
 
Isn't that part of the scheduling process? They secure all the parts for the trucks being built?
In theory yes. But there are likely exceptions. For example almost all King Range F150s that were scheduled to be build in early December got notices on or near their build date that they are being rescheduled to end of Jan due to last minute commodity constrains. Could it be that Ford had an ETA on a part that got stock in transit, its anyones guess.
 
I'm starting to wonder if I'd be waiting this long if I had ordered a Dodge. I've just assumed it would've been about the same everywhere, but I don't actually know. Of course, they don't have a 7.3L gas engine, so I'd probably jump up to the diesel there. Hmmm. Something to think about, I guess.

-SR-
 
Give that email 24 hours, it should come, unless your dealer put it a wrong email, it happened to me on F150 order.

Curious, were you able to lock in MSRP that was prior to today, without 1300$ increase that kicked in late yesterday or early this morning

Give that email 24 hours, it should come, unless your dealer put it a wrong email, it happened to me on F150 order.

Curious, were you able to lock in MSRP that was prior to today, without 1300$ increase that kicked in late yesterday or early this morning?
As of now it is priced at the new rate . But I asked if he could look into having them honor yesterday's price. So will see. I highly doubt it though.
 
I did mention that to my salesman



As of now it is priced at the new rate . But I asked if he could look into having them honor yesterday's price. So will see. I highly doubt it though.
Unfortunately the price increase took effect yesterday morning. Good luck with that request - I hope you get it.
 
I'm starting to wonder if I'd be waiting this long if I had ordered a Dodge. I've just assumed it would've been about the same everywhere, but I don't actually know. Of course, they don't have a 7.3L gas engine, so I'd probably jump up to the diesel there. Hmmm. Something to think about, I guess.

-SR-

That I am aware of, there is no option for a rear locking diff (from the factory) on a Ram HD (with the exception of the PW -- which has a 1k lb payload - eg you don't want to be towing with it). The Ram HD also has like 3.5-4" less leg room in the rear -- which may seem insignificant until you sit in it. You can, of course, get the mega-cab but then you've got a longer truck and most of the mega space is really behind the back seat.

Those were major reasons I went to Ford. Now, Ram is supposedly adding the DT cab to the HD in 2023 so all the interior issues may go away next MY.

I don't know if they'll have a locker option -- you'd think the success of the Tremor would have inspired them to compete already -- maybe '23 they will.

Ram did go back to the CP3, though, so there's that.
 
After reading all these stories of wait times , I put the order in for a 22. Seeing that it could take 4 to 6 months to arrive or possibly longer. And in that time frame I have the ability to see what the 23 has to offer . I just hope they don't mess up the 250 , like they did with the front and rear of the new 150.
 
Hello everyone , I’ve been reading so much on this forum and especially this topic. I just want to say congrats to everyone that has already picked up their beautiful trucks. And I wish the best of luck to all who are still in limbo.

So now after a few months of deciding and making my final decision . I am now here to join the suffering along with you guys. Just put my order in today. One thing I found funny while reading all these posts, was about most of you checking in and refreshing numerous times a day/week. Hoping to have new info on Order/built/shipping status. . And now I found myself Refreshing my email , looking for the initial order confirmation 🤣🤣🤪🤪,🥃 cheers to all and this crazy journey I’ve started .
Congrats on your order. Now the WAITING game!!
 
Back
Top Bottom