FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

19wks ago today, bedliner and 5th prep…about to bail out on Ford…can’t operate without a truck another 2-3mos or be at their mercy any longer
I wish FORD would get their shit together so people would have a better idea on their order vs these arbitrary build. 8 moths is waiting longer than 2-3 months from order.
 
I wish FORD would get their shit together so people would have a better idea on their order vs these arbitrary build. 8 moths is waiting longer than 2-3 months from order.
I hate it…wanted another F250, always driven Fords until my last truck, ‘18 Denali 2500, had great experience with it but sold it for ridiculous offer I “couldn’t turn down”. I have a “in” to replace with another Denali. The only other option is RAM which I truly have no interest in, mostly because I have no real knowledge of them. I just know my situation doesn’t allow me to not have a truck by end of January
 
19wks ago today, bedliner and 5th prep…about to bail out on Ford…can’t operate without a truck another 2-3mos or be at their mercy any longer
I'm not in the same situation as you without a truck, but frustrated with Ford also. I have a 17 Dually loaded Lariat with under 12,000 miles. It is more of wanting to go to a SRW because I'm not pulling a 45' fifth wheel camper anymore and a dually ain't worth a sh*t in snow!
 
Last edited:
I hate it…wanted another F250, always driven Fords until my last truck, ‘18 Denali 2500, had great experience with it but sold it for ridiculous offer I “couldn’t turn down”. I have a “in” to replace with another Denali. The only other option is RAM which I truly have no interest in, mostly because I have no real knowledge of them. I just know my situation doesn’t allow me to not have a truck by end of January
Ram makes a nice truck. They would be my second choice before Government Motors. Problem is the best Ram dealer in my area started adding $5,000 to MSRP on all the HD trucks. They can stick that up their a**.
 
Last edited:
Ram makes a nice truck. They would be my second choice before Government Motors. Problem is the best Ram dealer in my area started adding $5,000 to MSRP on all the HD trucks. They can stick that up their a**.
Supposedly a good dealer about 7hrs from me that’s offering pretty significant discounts but another order deal, 8-14wks. I can have a Denali within 2wks if I want it…shame I don’t have that kind of Ford connection
 
The tracker is down for me now. Maybe it’s updating. 🙄😶‍🌫️
 
Did you see 10,191?

11/24 build whose delivery window moved out 4 weeks today. 👎

'Chip' related.
Nope. I missed that one. I must have been temporarily distracted. Just went back and read it.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I hope that clears up for folks. Maybe I also am victim to that. Too early to tell, I guess.
 
Hopefully those changes work for you. I ordered the black package, so bed liner, and ordered 5th wheel prep. Been at a priority 2 for 2 months. Not sure that means much. You’ll probably have better luck with the changes you’ve made.
Thanks, the sales guy and were talking about one of his other customers and this is what he pulled that you might find helpful.
17L (XLT/ Black Appearance Package) Very Limited Commodity
85S (Spray in Liner) Very Limited Commodity
 
Nope. I missed that one. I must have been temporarily distracted. Just went back and read it.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I hope that clears up for folks. Maybe I also am victim to that. Too early to tell, I guess.
Yeah. Hope we know something Monday.

Honestly, it takes less than a day to spray the liner and add those accessories. I counted plenty of trucks that had those items when the sheet was up...many were released a day after production and shipped a day after that. Yet here I am 12 days after production along with a few others.

My date hasn't changed as of tonight. Keep your fingers crossed that we all ship out this weekend!
 
Yeah. Hope we know something Monday.

Honestly, it takes less than a day to spray the liner and add those accessories. I counted plenty of trucks that had those items when the sheet was up...many were released a day after production and shipped a day after that. Yet here I am 12 days after production along with a few others.

My date hasn't changed as of tonight. Keep your fingers crossed that we all ship out this weekend!
🤞
 
Well, no joy for me today fellas.

But I did find out some good news.... I am now a priority 02. The dealership sent me this email
J250 This is on 02 priority as COVP and still did not go.
60A We have now started scheduling again for the first time in 6 months. Very Limited commodity
53Q Limited commodity due to the required HD Axle
53W Limited commodity
61N Very Limited Commodity

I have asked the dealer to delete 53W (5th wheel prep) and 61N (Wheel well liners F/R) and will hope for the best come next Thursday.
And Ford Parts has the 53W available for purchase. Doesn't make sense.
 
Yeah. Hope we know something Monday.

Honestly, it takes less than a day to spray the liner and add those accessories. I counted plenty of trucks that had those items when the sheet was up...many were released a day after production and shipped a day after that. Yet here I am 12 days after production along with a few others.

My date hasn't changed as of tonight. Keep your fingers crossed that we all ship out this weekend!
🤞🤞🤞
 
That I am aware of, there is no option for a rear locking diff (from the factory) on a Ram HD (with the exception of the PW -- which has a 1k lb payload - eg you don't want to be towing with it). The Ram HD also has like 3.5-4" less leg room in the rear -- which may seem insignificant until you sit in it. You can, of course, get the mega-cab but then you've got a longer truck and most of the mega space is really behind the back seat.

Those were major reasons I went to Ford. Now, Ram is supposedly adding the DT cab to the HD in 2023 so all the interior issues may go away next MY.

I don't know if they'll have a locker option -- you'd think the success of the Tremor would have inspired them to compete already -- maybe '23 they will.

Ram did go back to the CP3, though, so there's that.
I know, I'm mostly blowing smoke out of frustration. Those are all reason why the Tremor is my first choice. I'm sure I could put a Dodge together that would suit my needs, but I would still prefer to have my Tremor. Plus, given the way the market is moving, I'd probably pay that much more for a new Ram order than if I were to stick with my current Tremor order. I'm probably not changing, but the thought has crossed my mind more lately.

-SR-
 
I was searching about Superduty production issues and came across this.
https://www.greshamford.com/blogs/2481/gresham-ford-dealer/news/ford-custom-order-production-update/
Ford will not build anymore 2022 Tremors. If you happen to have a VIN you are one of the lucky ones.
I also am waiting on info on my Tremor I ordered in November. This doesn't look good.
I hope this article is BS.
The article was also written in July according to the website. I wouldn't put much stock into it at this point.
 

And Ford Parts has the 53W available for purchase. Doesn't make sense.
Sorry, someone prob said this but I couldn't find but what is the 53W? I see it requires HD axle but still not clear on what it is.

 
Back
Top Bottom