Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Black Tremor Immediately Available
I ordered a Black Tremor from Ford of North Hollywood in California for my son- it was agreed upon as an X-Plan Order - the truck came in a few days ago and they have elected to "not" honor our X-Plan deal - they instead offered to sel it to me at MSRP + their fees for "stuff" of about $1,200 so a little over MSRP - X-Plan was about $6,400 under MSRP -I passed on taking the truck, as I took delivery of mine yesterday as well at Kearny Mesa Ford (X-Plan deal - honored - great to deal with). I am not happy with what they did and have voted with my wallet. We have the new one we got yesterday and a great 2020 GMC AT4 - we will order a 2023 from Kearny Mesa Ford to replace this one we thought we were gettting.
On one hand I don't want to promote the truck for this dealer, however on the other I know how hard it is to get a truck - so if there is someone on here who wants a fully loaded truck it is availble as of this morning at Ford of North Hollywood - and early Christmas present - you can contact them regarding pricing.
The window sticker is attached.
The dealer informed me they would not honor X-Plan a few days after the truck was built - they blamed it on Ford. I spoke with Ford customer service and attempted to contact the regional rep for the dealership. Cust. service said file a complaint - I did - nothing ever came back - the Reg. rep never responded. Customer service said not a Ford issue.You may contact Ford about this, I know not all dealerships are required to participate in x-plan, but using someone just to get more stock orders in by lying to Ford saying it is a retail order is against policy from Ford and they can get in trouble with Ford for that, at least according to my dealer.
Unfortunate, but I agree that is the right way forward. You have to look out for yourself and to spend any money on an issue like this will never provide the satisfaction you desire. I am just one person, but I put a high value on where I spend my money and am a tough (if not impossible) customer to get back... This would put them in the "dead to me" category.The dealer informed me they would not honor X-Plan a few days after the truck was built - they blamed it on Ford. I spoke with Ford customer service and attempted to contact the regional rep for the dealership. Cust. service said file a complaint - I did - nothing ever came back - the Reg. rep never responded. Customer service said not a Ford issue.
I have it in writing in emails and texts and the order put in states - X-Plan pricing - dealer simply said they never "signed" anything - the email and text mean nothing - no contract, even though I only provided a deposit, after they confirmed X-Plan a third time. Spoke with counsel and they said won't get the truck, might get some satisfaction, but if you get another truck hard to prove you are really damaged. So I can spend $10k to they have to spend the same on principal or just move on - after much thought over the past 3 weeks I decided to just move on.
Looks great, congratulationsView attachment 40792Picked it up today. I have a feeling this is going to get expensive…
I just received confirmation for my order of the Expedition from the dealer and miraciously they said they received notice earlier today that the truck has been released. I’m not sure what that means but at least it is another step forward.That's good news. I am "stuck" listed as "in production" and have not had any information from Ford - at all. I was told my email was added to the order by the dealer, but the more updates happen and I do not have emails, the more I think the dealer didn't actually do it.
I did call Ford Marketing just to see if I could learn anything new, but nope. Expected delivery is still December 23rd.
Yes, I’m in the same boat. Before the tracker SNAFU, I was reasonably confident my truck was built as scheduled on 11/24 and completed on 12/1 based on WS date changes, but with the “waiting for micro chip” issue/excuse I’m not as sure now. My ETA is tomorrow…..That's good news. I am "stuck" listed as "in production" and have not had any information from Ford - at all. I was told my email was added to the order by the dealer, but the more updates happen and I do not have emails, the more I think the dealer didn't actually do it.
I did call Ford Marketing just to see if I could learn anything new, but nope. Expected delivery is still December 23rd.
That's fantastic news! Maybe I need to go buy a Mustang or something to get some communications!I just received confirmation for my order of the Expedition from the dealer and miraciously they said they received notice earlier today that the truck has been released. I’m not sure what that means but at least it is another step forward.
Good luck. Keep us posted about tomorrow. Sometimes it takes a day or three for the dealer to notify too.Yes, I’m in the same boat. Before the tracker SNAFU, I was reasonably confident my truck was built as scheduled on 11/24 and completed on 12/1 based on WS date changes, but with the “waiting for micro chip” issue/excuse I’m not as sure now. My ETA is tomorrow…..
The dealer informed me they would not honor X-Plan a few days after the truck was built - they blamed it on Ford. I spoke with Ford customer service and attempted to contact the regional rep for the dealership. Cust. service said file a complaint - I did - nothing ever came back - the Reg. rep never responded. Customer service said not a Ford issue.
I have it in writing in emails and texts and the order put in states - X-Plan pricing - dealer simply said they never "signed" anything - the email and text mean nothing - no contract, even though I only provided a deposit, after they confirmed X-Plan a third time. Spoke with counsel and they said won't get the truck, might get some satisfaction, but if you get another truck hard to prove you are really damaged. So I can spend $10k to they have to spend the same on principal or just move on - after much thought over the past 3 weeks I decided to just move on.
Is the Ford vehicle tracking working for anyone? I get a page refresh back to the input form and that's it....
It's currently working for me. I have had that refresh issue in the past.Is the Ford vehicle tracking working for anyone? I get a page refresh back to the input form and that's it....
Well shat... my build week is coming up... 12/20... I'm more nervous than I should be for it getting pushed out...It's currently working for me. I have had that refresh issue in the past.
Unfortunate, but I agree that is the right way forward. You have to look out for yourself and to spend any money on an issue like this will never provide the satisfaction you desire. I am just one person, but I put a high value on where I spend my money and am a tough (if not impossible) customer to get back... This would put them in the "dead to me" category.
Pretty disgusted that these trackers aren't working but happy to find out it is moving closer. Just came back from the dealer and they printed my history report and my truck is sitting at the rail yard in Chicago area ( Markham Yard, IL ) and waiting for Convoy to the dealer for the last 138 miles. ETA still showing 12/13 - 12/19 and hoping it will be here this weekend.@Steppy - what are you showing for status?
I am so excited for YOU! This is wonderful that it's already in Chicago! Mine it still sitting in a "in production" status. It's hard to say if that means it's at GFX or it's done being worked on by GFX. I did try to activate it in the FordPass. No luck. lol I didn't expect it to, but it would have been super rad!Pretty disgusted that these trackers aren't working but happy to find out it is moving closer. Just came back from the dealer and they printed my history report and my truck is sitting at the rail yard in Chicago area ( Markham Yard, IL ) and waiting for Convoy to the dealer for the last 138 miles. ETA still showing 12/13 - 12/19 and hoping it will be here this weekend.
Getting Super Excited!!!
Where are you at for status?
Good luck, brother!Happy Tribute,, I mean disappoint,,, I mean Ford please fucking schedule my truck Eve, lol!!!!!
Sacrifices have been made to all the Gods.
what a sad f uped story. Did you end up walking away from that dealer/truck?I have it in writing in emails and texts and the order put in states - X-Plan pricing - dealer simply said they never "signed" anything - the email and text mean nothing - no contract, even though I only provided a deposit, after they confirmed X-Plan a third time. Spoke with counsel and they said won't get the truck, might get some satisfaction, but if you get another truck hard to prove you are really damaged. So I can spend $10k to they have to spend the same on principal or just move on - after much thought over the past 3 weeks I decided to just move on.
i was told yesterday that there were 9 trucks in front of me but they had plenty of allocationsThats up to you.
I would ask your dealer about their allocations and what they are doing to push trucks into scheduling.
If they have a few in front of you that have constraints are they just saying "well until we get these scheduled we wont push anybody up because thats not fair"? I think thats the wrong way to do it. I think if this is the case then they are wasting/losing their allocations vs. scheduling "newer" orders. I think thats one reason why people are getting mad that their order isnt being scheduled and newer orders are. And it seems that a lot of dealers want to keep people in the dark or they simply dont know what they are doing... They dont want to figure out the game. Thats something that Ice-Capades talks about over on Blue Oval and it makes him mad that dealers are so incompetent or so secretive.