FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Congrats on 10,000 Posts!

Good things about 10,000:
1) $10,000 - GOOD
2) 10,000 members (about halfway there) - GOOD
3) 10,000 Maniacs - GOOD
4) 10,000 Tremors - GOOD
5) 10,000 Posts - WOW
 
Good things about 10,000:
1) $10,000 - GOOD
2) 10,000 members (about halfway there) - GOOD
3) 10,000 Maniacs - GOOD
4) 10,000 Tremors - GOOD
5) 10,000 Posts - WOW
As long as it's not like 10,000 spoons, when all you need is a knife.
 
Here is a good, but brief, summary that captures the history at a real high level:


Great read, had no idea Ford was that involved, very impressive

I remember visiting family in Detroit and the riots happening while we were visiting, had lots of family involved in the vehicle manufacturing process but no idea for who or doing what. For some reason Pontiac sticks in my head as does a Delta 88 & we toured some auto plant in the Detroit area in the early 70’s but again for the life of me I can’t remember what one
 
As long as it's not like 10,000 spoons, when all you need is a knife.
Nice! Forgot about that one, no offense to our Canadian contingent or any of the great artists hailing from north of the border (or south if you are in Detroit/Windsor).
 
So the Japanese perfected Henry Fords system & now all the vehicle manufacturers are doing it

While this is new to me, it totally makes sense from a fiscal perspective, till covid hit and all the nightmares that came with that, but at least we have toilet paper 🤣🤣

Wonder how the other vehicle manufacturers are doing dealing with the parts issues, went past a dodge and gmc lot yesterday and they seemed empty, but the Honda and Nissan were full of vehicles
They are all getting killed with supply chain issues. It is absolutely across the board from Ford to Ferrari.
 
Does anyone know if the payload is on the window sticker anywhere?
 
Does anyone know if the payload is on the window sticker anywhere?
I do not think it is. I have the 11,500# option listed, but that's it.
 
Does anyone know if the payload is on the window sticker anywhere?
Mine shows 11,300 GVWR Package and that's it...

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 11.01.56 AM.JPG
 
Does anyone know if the payload is on the window sticker anywhere?
As others stated, you will have GVWR, but not payload. That will be listed on the door sticker on the physical vehicle.
 
Are any of the trackers back online? I received the scheduled email last week with a VIN and now the link won’t work.
 
@Steppy - what are you showing for status?
 
Not sure about @Steppy but mine is still showing built. How you seen an email regarding yours shipping? I have not and it doesn’t show shipped on Ford’s order tracking.
That's good news. I am "stuck" listed as "in production" and have not had any information from Ford - at all. I was told my email was added to the order by the dealer, but the more updates happen and I do not have emails, the more I think the dealer didn't actually do it.

I did call Ford Marketing just to see if I could learn anything new, but nope. Expected delivery is still December 23rd.
 
That's good news. I am "stuck" listed as "in production" and have not had any information from Ford - at all. I was told my email was added to the order by the dealer, but the more updates happen and I do not have emails, the more I think the dealer didn't actually do it.

I did call Ford Marketing just to see if I could learn anything new, but nope. Expected delivery is still December 23rd.
That is aggravating, I have thankfully received emails along the way from Ford. I called Ford Marketing as well and they stated 12/10 was when it was supposed to finish production. This doesn’t make sense because my delivery date on the Ford tracking website says estimated delivery is 12/10. My window for delivery from my built email was 12/4 - 12/10 so who knows. The dealer has been great at communication until this week but I did just send them an order for a ‘22 Expedition so they better be reaching out to me soon.
 
Way she goes, right? I mean what the heck can we do...

Just be happy there is not a “street value” on these chips - causing yours to be ripped out of your current ride by some criminal gang...while they cut off your catalytic converter. lol ?

Anyway, I ordered on 4/28. I’m thinking September for mine here in Vermont. If I have it before whitetail season I’ll be happy. This is just a wild guess.

I am very lucky I have a timeline like this. I can’t imagine being in a situation “needing” the truck. I’m in more of a “wanting a truck” type of timeline.
I wanted to go back and find my first post in this thread (page 2 on May 3rd) to see what I said. lol

Not much has changed. September came and went, and I had thought I would have had the truck for whitetail season (that ends this weekend for muzzle loader), but nope.

The last line holds true. It's been a wild ride waiting for this beast, and I want to thank you all for the encouragement. I sure have met some very cool people on this forum.
 
I wanted to go back and find my first post in this thread (page 2 on May 3rd) to see what I said. lol

Not much has changed. September came and went, and I had thought I would have had the truck for whitetail season (that ends this weekend for muzzle loader), but nope.

The last line holds true. It's been a wild ride waiting for this beast, and I want to thank you all for the encouragement. I sure have met some very cool people on this forum.
I agree about meeting some cool people. In the beginning of my wait, I would visit this thread often just to see what @Vermonster had going on at the time. Then it became an everyday occurrence as I could learn from others on what their dealer was telling them or how they were tracking their builds. Now is no different I still am learning everyday from this forum and still waiting. I know the wait will be well worth it but now I’m so close to the finish line and I just can’t reach it.
 
Black Tremor Immediately Available

I ordered a Black Tremor from Ford of North Hollywood in California for my son- it was agreed upon as an X-Plan Order - the truck came in a few days ago and they have elected to "not" honor our X-Plan deal - they instead offered to sel it to me at MSRP + their fees for "stuff" of about $1,200 so a little over MSRP - X-Plan was about $6,400 under MSRP -I passed on taking the truck, as I took delivery of mine yesterday as well at Kearny Mesa Ford (X-Plan deal - honored - great to deal with). I am not happy with what they did and have voted with my wallet. We have the new one we got yesterday and a great 2020 GMC AT4 - we will order a 2023 from Kearny Mesa Ford to replace this one we thought we were gettting.

On one hand I don't want to promote the truck for this dealer, however on the other I know how hard it is to get a truck - so if there is someone on here who wants a fully loaded truck it is availble as of this morning at Ford of North Hollywood - and early Christmas present - you can contact them regarding pricing.

The window sticker is attached.
 

Attachments

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom