FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My window sticker just updated. I wish they had a blend date like my f150s did do you knew when the actual build date was ahead of time
Typically the WS comes out a week before build date but could always change. My WS came out on 11/22 and dealer says the system is showing 12/1 build date with the disclaimer that it can always change so there is no easy answer.

Won’t know for sure until the SD tracker updates or You get an email from Ford that it is built?
 
Typically the WS comes out a week before build date but could always change. My WS came out on 11/22 and dealer says the system is showing 12/1 build date with the disclaimer that it can always change so there is no easy answer.

Won’t know for sure until the SD tracker updates or You get an email from Ford that it is built?
Thanks for the info, looking like another long week ahead lol
 
Typically the WS comes out a week before build date but could always change. My WS came out on 11/22 and dealer says the system is showing 12/1 build date with the disclaimer that it can always change so there is no easy answer.

Won’t know for sure until the SD tracker updates or You get an email from Ford that it is built?
It's getting close!

 
@catastrofe check the mach e and Ford trackers. I think we are good! I have a production and delivery date listed now. What do you see?
Nothing on mach e, but the Ford tracker now shows an "in production" date and estimated delivery. I hope the delivery date holds, as I need to have the truck prior to 12/23.

Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 5.47.53 AM.png
 
My wife ordered a Lincoln Aviator 9/28 was scheduled for build 11/29 , then we got notice it was built 11/15??? And I don't have a build date since 7/19??? Has anyone thought of jacking up an Aviator, maybe put some spinner rims and a winch?
 
My wife ordered a Lincoln Aviator 9/28 was scheduled for build 11/29 , then we got notice it was built 11/15??? And I don't have a build date since 7/19??? Has anyone thought of jacking up an Aviator, maybe put some spinner rims and a winch?
That’s normal. Aviator, wagoneer, and all the other $100k SUV’s makes great off-road/inner city, tow rigs.
 
The Spray in bed liner is part of the Black Appearance Package. Has anyone experienced delays due to the Black Appearance Package?
W/O the black appearance pkg... how much is the factory bedliner? My dealer told me to get it done at the dealership cause ford does not spray behind something? Not sure if this is true.
 
W/O the black appearance pkg... how much is the factory bedliner? My dealer told me to get it done at the dealership cause ford does not spray behind something? Not sure if this is true.

$595 on the configurator. My dealer told me to remove it because it will delay the truck and they can do it for cheaper. Not sure in the difference in quality.
 
$595 on the configurator. My dealer told me to remove it because it will delay the truck and they can do it for cheaper. Not sure in the difference in quality.
I got the Line-X Bedliner. It took three hours to install and cost me $500.
 
Last edited:
My wife ordered a Lincoln Aviator 9/28 was scheduled for build 11/29 , then we got notice it was built 11/15??? And I don't have a build date since 7/19??? Has anyone thought of jacking up an Aviator, maybe put some spinner rims and a winch?

Kind of different but my LX570 is my off-roader, sitting up on 33s and a few other things. Folks love seeing that big Lexus on the trails.
 
W/O the black appearance pkg... how much is the factory bedliner? My dealer told me to get it done at the dealership cause ford does not spray behind something? Not sure if this is true.
I have the factory spray liner. They do not remove the boxlink brackets or corner tie downs. I didn't realize until I removed them to install the Builtright racks. Not sure if this is an issue or not (it isn't for me) but this may be what they were referring to...
 
$595 on the configurator. My dealer told me to remove it because it will delay the truck and they can do it for cheaper. Not sure in the difference in quality.
From what I've read (and I did remove "Factory" spray-in" - the OEM liner can be a bit thinner than that of "Line-X".

It will cost me an extra $60 to go with Line-X due to the Puck system. But Line-X does have the lifetime warranty vs 3 yr from Ford.

This is my reasoning.
 
I have the factory spray liner. They do not remove the boxlink brackets or corner tie downs. I didn't realize until I removed them to install the Builtright racks. Not sure if this is an issue or not (it isn't for me) but this may be what they were referring to...
This has been discussed in numerous forums. Apparently this is done intentionally, as bed liner under a mounting point does not provide a stable and secure mount. Ram does not spray under the bed mounted tire carrier on the TRX.
 
This has been discussed in numerous forums. Apparently this is done intentionally, as bed liner under a mounting point does not provide a stable and secure mount. Ram does not spray under the bed mounted tire carrier on the TRX.
Agree with that logic, which is why I view it as a non-issue.

FWIW - if I went non-factory I would choose Rhino as I prefer the softer material. I had that liner on a truck for 10yrs and it was still going strong when I sold it (the truck)...
 
This has been discussed in numerous forums. Apparently this is done intentionally, as bed liner under a mounting point does not provide a stable and secure mount. Ram does not spray under the bed mounted tire carrier on the TRX.
The TRX thing is true. I touched mine up after I took that silly thing off. ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom