FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

How accurate are the ETAs? The ETA of mine is 11/26-12/2
Probably close. Mine was 11/27 - 12/3, and it’s been in the railyard in Phoenix as of 11/20. So it’s just sitting there waiting for a car transport to deliver it to the dealer.
 
I feel that my day would be incomplete with out saying Happy Thanksgiving to all my Tremor Friends! As you toast a wish, "that we all wish Robert, (Creekwood) gets a vin soon" I want to Thank you all!🤣
 
Sounds like you are the only one worried, don't let a dealer dick you around. If anything you should be getting more money off. $3000 promotion for SD just came out if you take delivery before Jan 3rd. Spending this much time and money on a truck every penny is worth fighting for IMO
There Is No Promotion for the SD, need to check your sources/information...... You may be thinking of a PCO I have one of those already. That is not a "promotion" for everybody and Ford sends those out discretely to individuals.
 
Woohoo! Two of the tracker sites now show mine as BUILT, ETA 12/3 to 12/9!
Based on your name I’m guessing you’re in the Austin tx area. I have a 12/2 to 12/8 ETA so I’m guessing we’re on the same train car or close to it. Congrats on the truck!
 
Honest question, has anyone in here actually paid an exorbitant markup on their truck? Everyone’s defending these insane ADMs, so who’s thrown down the money to support the concept?
I personally have not paid that markup but I will say that I sold my 17 F350 to the dealership that I placed my order for the Tremor and made 4K more than I paid for it in 2017.
 
Based on your name I’m guessing you’re in the Austin tx area. I have a 12/2 to 12/8 ETA so I’m guessing we’re on the same train car or close to it. Congrats on the truck!
I’m originally from Austin, but I’m in the Norfolk VA area at the moment. Hook ‘em!
 
There Is No Promotion for the SD, need to check your sources/information...... You may be thinking of a PCO I have one of those already. That is not a "promotion" for everybody and Ford sends those out discretely to individuals.
Yup. You are correct it’s just a PCO, and glad you got one. Will help offset that MA you are expecting.
 
Last edited:
@G.O.A.Tremor Congrats Bud!
Always Nice to be right once in a while. You got your WS and see you are sent to Plant as well 😁
Getting closer - Enjoy the Holiday! 🥃
With news like that you can be right anytime my friend!😀 awesome to have my truck STP. Feels like things are rolling! Cheers!
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
My initial ETA was 12/7, then was updated to 12/3. My truck arrived at the dealership yesterday 11/24.
Mine arrived as well 11/24!!

9 days earlier than expected on Ford tracker (12/3/21)!!

I pick it up tomorrow, 11/27!!

Original order: 4/20/21 (XLT Tremor 6.7 F350) and confirmed
Order changed: 7/13 , F350 Lariat Value 6.7 Tremor w/blackout
Notified production scheduled: 9/16
Production Scheduled : 10/18 week
Production changed: 10/25 week
Production changed: 11/8 week
Production: 11/8
Built: 11/10
Shipped: 11/11
ETA to dealer: 12/3
Arrived at Dealer (WI): 11/24
Final delivery for pick up: 11/27

Note: warn winch has not arrived. Dealer will install upon arrival. Dealer advised they are backordered
 
Probably close. Mine was 11/27 - 12/3, and it’s been in the railyard in Phoenix as of 11/20. So it’s just sitting there waiting for a car transport to deliver it to the dealer.
Looks like there will be another Tremor in QC soon! Congratulations. Mine only sat in the El Mirage train yard for 2 days before being delivered to Chapman.
 
Mine arrived as well 11/24!!

9 days earlier than expected on Ford tracker (12/3/21)!!

I pick it up tomorrow, 11/27!!

Original order: 4/20/21 (XLT Tremor 6.7 F350) and confirmed
Order changed: 7/13 , F350 Lariat Value 6.7 Tremor w/blackout
Notified production scheduled: 9/16
Production Scheduled : 10/18 week
Production changed: 10/25 week
Production changed: 11/8 week
Production: 11/8
Built: 11/10
Shipped: 11/11
ETA to dealer: 12/3
Arrived at Dealer (WI): 11/24
Final delivery for pick up: 11/27

Note: warn winch has not arrived. Dealer will install upon arrival. Dealer advised they are backordered
Congrats! Nice to see it come sooner than expected for you since you went through the XLT - Lariat business.
 
My window sticker just updated. I wish they had a blend date like my f150s did do you knew when the actual build date was ahead of time
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211126-093744_Drive.webp
    Screenshot_20211126-093744_Drive.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20211126-093734_Drive.webp
    Screenshot_20211126-093734_Drive.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom