Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have the black package and 5th wheel prep pkg. Ordered 8/6 which isn’t nearly as long ago as some, but I’ve seen a lot of trucks ordered after mine with similar options from the same dealer get dates, and even built, some within days of ordering, and I haven’t heard anything since I got confirmation for my order. I don’t know what is holding my build from being scheduled, and no one I’ve asked can tell me. I inquired about raising my priority a few weeks back, and was told it’s already been raised to priority 2, so I don’t put much stock in priority meaning anything. It seems to be luck of the draw at this point, regardless of how old or new your order is, with commodities also affecting things depending on the scheduling week and options selected. May as well sit back and wait for the truck you built with the options you want. I’ve seen folks here remove options from their build to try to get a build date just to see others get build dates with the options they just removed. Doesn’t make any sense, but it’s just how it is I guess…The Spray in bed liner is part of the Black Appearance Package. Has anyone experienced delays due to the Black Appearance Package?
If you say so.....I never signed a contract with my order either. It was a printout of the build. You sign it, and you put $1000 to engage it. Any competent attorney could hold a dealership to that price. An agreement was made at a certain price, and goods exchanged (money). That’s a legally defendable contract
This is true. I’ve already had my attorney review the agreement and here in WA it is binding agreement on price. Now it’s not to say a dealer may not try and pull a fast one and add a line item for market up. But for dealers only way for them to take over special orders is if the person backs out. So it may be a way to try and push someone into that without knowing their rights. I feel like most dealers are being straight up and only sketchy ones are pulling this market adjustment BS.If you say so.....![]()
Talked to my dealer about this a few weeks back and they said the same thingThis is true. I’ve already had my attorney review the agreement and here in WA it is binding agreement on price. Now it’s not to say a dealer may not try and pull a fast one and add a line item for market up. But for dealers only way for them to take over special orders is if the person backs out. So it may be a way to try and push someone into that without knowing their rights. I feel like most dealers are being straight up and only sketchy ones are pulling this market adjustment BS.
Well if you believe that then fine. It is in reality much much more complicated than that. No reason to go into finite detail however, I hope it does not get complicated and your delivery goes as expected.This is true. I’ve already had my attorney review the agreement and here in WA it is binding agreement on price. Now it’s not to say a dealer may not try and pull a fast one and add a line item for market up. But for dealers only way for them to take over special orders is if the person backs out. So it may be a way to try and push someone into that without knowing their rights. I feel like most dealers are being straight up and only sketchy ones are pulling this market adjustment BS.
Sounds like you are the only one worried, don't let a dealer dick you around. If anything you should be getting more money off. $3000 promotion for SD just came out if you take delivery before Jan 3rd. Spending this much time and money on a truck every penny is worth fighting for IMOWell if you believe that then fine. It is in reality much much more complicated than that. No reason to go into finite detail however, I hope it does not get complicated and your delivery goes as expected.
Link?$3000 promotion for SD just came out if you take delivery before Jan 3rd.
I got an message through my ford pass. And it came with personalized code for my account![]()
Link?
Also if you call Ford Marketing and get a status update on your truck they will let you know if are eligible for any current promotions. I found this out last week when I called.Link?
Unfortunately that is a PCO, and not available to everyone. I would love to have one of those before I pick up my truck tomorrow.I got an message through my ford pass. And it came with personalized code for my account
Sounds like you are the only one worried, don't let a dealer dick you around. If anything you should be getting more money off. $3000 promotion for SD just came out if you take delivery before Jan 3rd. Spending this much time and money on a truck every penny is worth fighting for IMO
There are different was to trigger a PCO. Ford web site and the ford pass app are a couple. The amounts varies for each individual. I got one for $2000 off and my Dad got one for $3500. We are neighbors so I can’t figure out why his is higher.How does one get the $3k promotion?
For months I have visited a ton of Ford websites, called marketing for a brochure, and signed up for dealer information. I’ve got a ton of sales calls and emails, but not one PCO.There are different was to trigger a PCO. Ford web site and the ford pass app are a couple. The amounts varies for each individual. I got one for $2000 off and my Dad got one for $3500. We are neighbors so I can’t figure out why his is higher.
How accurate are the ETAs? The ETA of mine is 11/26-12/2Woohoo! Two of the tracker sites now show mine as BUILT, ETA 12/3 to 12/9!