Where did you purchase in Dallas?If they try raising the price on me. I will file complaint with Texas Attorney General for fraud. Price agreed on before ordering.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where did you purchase in Dallas?If they try raising the price on me. I will file complaint with Texas Attorney General for fraud. Price agreed on before ordering.
What contract? I signed an order sheet that showed all options and price.Better read your contract first. May save you from looking silly.
I had a build date are the 26th but mine was built the 21st and shipped the 23rd. Maybe yours was the sameSo much for that 11/26 build date…![]()
Guys,
I apologize for asking as I can only imagine it has been asked else where in this 460+ page thread, or I might be blind but where in the heck are you finding your actual build date from the window sticker? I see the expected build week date that the dealer provided at the bottom of the page, and then then the auto-generated date whenever you generate/request the window sticker. But I am not seeing an actual schedule build *day*.
The date in the blue box in your window sticker is the day your truck was “sent to plant”. For example, mine was 10/21. It didn’t actually get built until 11/17. What is your date in the box? I might be able to help you understand the reality of when yours will be built. Disregard the bottom date that’s actually off the window sticker. These dates update periodically and seem to be commonly updated every Friday. I don’t think any of us have been able to figure out what that date means.Guys,
I apologize for asking as I can only imagine it has been asked else where in this 460+ page thread, or I might be blind but where in the heck are you finding your actual build date from the window sticker? I see the expected build week date that the dealer provided at the bottom of the page, and then then the auto-generated date whenever you generate/request the window sticker. But I am not seeing an actual schedule build *day*.
Cool. Thanks for the info! A few of us have a build day of 11/26 (Friday). I had my sales guy check the VVR this afternoon and it was still the 26th. So, if they are not working Friday...I am confused on how we'd be scheduled for Friday.C crew could be working their normal Saturday day shift........ I'd have to ask my sis tomorrow
If you look at the sheet we are only 10-12 trucks away from those that are produced with no updates from what happened today. So, perhaps we were produced today. We'll know tomorrow. I guess it'll happen Saturday. I was hoping to get it on a train by Monday or Tuesday.So much for that 11/26 build date…![]()
Nope, they don't for most. I just had a carport built to keep it covered (that is if I ever get a build date...lol)These things don’t fit in our small af garages do they? I should get mine maybe next week or the following. Might have to pour concrete up along the house in the spring
I'll ask her. I assumed that C crew got Friday off for their holiday since they are off every Thursday.Cool. Thanks for the info! A few of us have a build day of 11/26 (Friday). I had my sales guy check the VVR this afternoon and it was still the 26th. So, if they are not working Friday...I am confused on how we'd be scheduled for Friday.
Unless they got those done today...we'll have to wait for the sheet to update tomorrow.
My order was accepted today and I'm concerned I'll have a long wait. I'm pretty much expecting it.
I'm sure its been beat to death, but has there been any info on what is holding up some orders and not others? I've heard bedliners was one?
Don’t feel too bad, I got moved through quicker than most people too. I think it comes down to where your dealership is located and random luck with KTP.I’m sure this will piss people off but I have to post…. Ordered 11/2 and supposedly have a build date December 6th.
Don’t agree with it, feel bad, but really confused, even the dealer was shocked it turned around that quickly.
That would be nice. We’re full time RVers, trying to coordinate delivery, a non-RV 1000 mile holiday road trip, buildout, etc. Hoping everything falls into place.If you look at the sheet we are only 10-12 trucks away from those that are produced with no updates from what happened today. So, perhaps we were produced today. We'll know tomorrow. I guess it'll happen Saturday. I was hoping to get it on a train by Monday or Tuesday.
Maybe good news:If you look at the sheet we are only 10-12 trucks away from those that are produced with no updates from what happened today. So, perhaps we were produced today. We'll know tomorrow. I guess it'll happen Saturday. I was hoping to get it on a train by Monday or Tuesday.
Then you are at risk.What contract? I signed an order sheet that showed all options and price.
@TucsontremorThe date in the blue box in your window sticker is the day your truck was “sent to plant”. For example, mine was 10/21. It didn’t actually get built until 11/17. What is your date in the box? I might be able to help you understand the reality of when yours will be built. Disregard the bottom date that’s actually off the window sticker. These dates update periodically and seem to be commonly updated every Friday. I don’t think any of us have been able to figure out what that date means.