FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

If they try raising the price on me. I will file complaint with Texas Attorney General for fraud. Price agreed on before ordering.
Where did you purchase in Dallas?

Better read your contract first. May save you from looking silly.
What contract? I signed an order sheet that showed all options and price.

Guys,

I apologize for asking as I can only imagine it has been asked else where in this 460+ page thread, or I might be blind but where in the heck are you finding your actual build date from the window sticker? I see the expected build week date that the dealer provided at the bottom of the page, and then then the auto-generated date whenever you generate/request the window sticker. But I am not seeing an actual schedule build *day*.

Guys,

I apologize for asking as I can only imagine it has been asked else where in this 460+ page thread, or I might be blind but where in the heck are you finding your actual build date from the window sticker? I see the expected build week date that the dealer provided at the bottom of the page, and then then the auto-generated date whenever you generate/request the window sticker. But I am not seeing an actual schedule build *day*.

The only way to offically get your expected build day is by asking your dealer. Trucks get scheduled to a week, then closer to production they are assigned a day.

Typically the window sticker is generated 1 week(7 days) before your scheduled production day. so adding 7 days to this date will probably be accurate. In my case my truck was scheduled for the 17th. It didnt end up getting "built" until the 18th.
1637810263037.png

Guys,

The date in the blue box in your window sticker is the day your truck was “sent to plant”. For example, mine was 10/21. It didn’t actually get built until 11/17. What is your date in the box? I might be able to help you understand the reality of when yours will be built. Disregard the bottom date that’s actually off the window sticker. These dates update periodically and seem to be commonly updated every Friday. I don’t think any of us have been able to figure out what that date means.

C crew could be working their normal Saturday day shift........ I'd have to ask my sis tomorrow
Cool. Thanks for the info! A few of us have a build day of 11/26 (Friday). I had my sales guy check the VVR this afternoon and it was still the 26th. So, if they are not working Friday...I am confused on how we'd be scheduled for Friday. :)

Unless they got those done today...we'll have to wait for the sheet to update tomorrow.

So much for that 11/26 build date… 😂
If you look at the sheet we are only 10-12 trucks away from those that are produced with no updates from what happened today. So, perhaps we were produced today. We'll know tomorrow. I guess it'll happen Saturday. I was hoping to get it on a train by Monday or Tuesday.

I’m sure this will piss people off but I have to post…. Ordered 11/2 and supposedly have a build date December 6th.

Don’t agree with it, feel bad, but really confused, even the dealer was shocked it turned around that quickly.

Don’t feel bad at all. I think most of us long timers are annoyed at the lack of information flow, not other people getting their trucks first. You checked the right boxes and slipped through the cracks, that’s a good thing.

These things don’t fit in our small af garages do they? I should get mine maybe next week or the following. Might have to pour concrete up along the house in the spring
Nope, they don't for most. I just had a carport built to keep it covered (that is if I ever get a build date...lol)

My order was accepted today and I'm concerned I'll have a long wait. I'm pretty much expecting it.

I'm sure its been beat to death, but has there been any info on what is holding up some orders and not others? I've heard bedliners was one?

Cool. Thanks for the info! A few of us have a build day of 11/26 (Friday). I had my sales guy check the VVR this afternoon and it was still the 26th. So, if they are not working Friday...I am confused on how we'd be scheduled for Friday. :)

Unless they got those done today...we'll have to wait for the sheet to update tomorrow.
I'll ask her. I assumed that C crew got Friday off for their holiday since they are off every Thursday.

My order was accepted today and I'm concerned I'll have a long wait. I'm pretty much expecting it.

I'm sure its been beat to death, but has there been any info on what is holding up some orders and not others? I've heard bedliners was one?

Keep and eye out here, this is the best information available until scheduled. Production Week Scheduling Information, Weekly Scheduling Notes, those two threads will let you know what the shortages are and if they’re scheduling Super Duties. Best of luck!

My build day was today as provided by my dealer and the larger date on the bottom of the windowsticker updated this morning from when it was issued a week or so ago.

I’m sure this will piss people off but I have to post…. Ordered 11/2 and supposedly have a build date December 6th.

Don’t agree with it, feel bad, but really confused, even the dealer was shocked it turned around that quickly.
Don’t feel too bad, I got moved through quicker than most people too. I think it comes down to where your dealership is located and random luck with KTP.

If you look at the sheet we are only 10-12 trucks away from those that are produced with no updates from what happened today. So, perhaps we were produced today. We'll know tomorrow. I guess it'll happen Saturday. I was hoping to get it on a train by Monday or Tuesday.
That would be nice. We’re full time RVers, trying to coordinate delivery, a non-RV 1000 mile holiday road trip, buildout, etc. Hoping everything falls into place.

Maybe good news:

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 5.38.04 AM.png

The date in the blue box in your window sticker is the day your truck was “sent to plant”. For example, mine was 10/21. It didn’t actually get built until 11/17. What is your date in the box? I might be able to help you understand the reality of when yours will be built. Disregard the bottom date that’s actually off the window sticker. These dates update periodically and seem to be commonly updated every Friday. I don’t think any of us have been able to figure out what that date means.
@Tucsontremor

Here is a snip of my sticker. Order submitted Oct 19th. Scheduled build week Nov 22th. Based on what I have read from others with a similar date, it sounds as though production week was pushed back to the first week of December.

Capture.JPG

Back