FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Why would anyone feel the need to defend price gouging? It’s killing the dealership model and part of the reason for the COVP program. Pretty sure Ford prefers to dictate the price on their products.
It is called Capitalism and is what makes our country great. Everything you buy in this country (have to pay taxes of course) is pretty much set by good old supply and demand in what would be considered for the most part open markets.
 
837899AA-87D8-4780-81AB-14472CC412BA.webp

It’s Happening. This is so cool. I was originally told 10-12 weeks and right now we are really looking at 8. Just missed taking it on this camping trip but will have it in plenty of time for my big trip to Fort Wilderness. Of course pictures will follow, but in the spirit of the upcoming holiday, I would like to give thanks to those who helped provide me with some guidance, thoughts, or information along this path.

Thanks again.
 
It took a couple months to get the vinyl applied, but here is the finished product. Not a Tremor, but a lot of you guys wanted to see it once it was finished, so here it is. Happy Thanksgiving my Super Duty people!
 

Attachments

  • F-350 1.webp
    F-350 1.webp
    260.6 KB · Views: 119
  • F-350 2.webp
    F-350 2.webp
    161.2 KB · Views: 108
  • F-350 3.webp
    F-350 3.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 103
  • F-350 4.webp
    F-350 4.webp
    210.8 KB · Views: 121
Good morning fellas (and the one or two ladies),

The truck is IN PRODUCTION! I still am sitting with a 12.2.21 date, but I also have my WINDOW STICKER! I am sitting here in absolute awe!
 

Attachments

Good morning fellas (and the one or two ladies),

The truck is IN PRODUCTION! I still am sitting with a 12.2.21 date, but I also have my WINDOW STICKER! I am sitting here in absolute awe!
Awesome! I'm hoping I get the same good news soon!
 
View attachment 39731
It’s Happening. This is so cool. I was originally told 10-12 weeks and right now we are really looking at 8. Just missed taking it on this camping trip but will have it in plenty of time for my big trip to Fort Wilderness. Of course pictures will follow, but in the spirit of the upcoming holiday, I would like to give thanks to those who helped provide me with some guidance, thoughts, or information along this path.

Thanks again.
Congrats!!!
 
ROLL CALL:

Who on here from the OG team is still waiting on scheduling? Orders placed April 21 and back?

@dudewheresmytruck You're still with nothing?
@MI-SCOTT you're still with nothing?
 
Last edited:
It took a couple months to get the vinyl applied, but here is the finished product. Not a Tremor, but a lot of you guys wanted to see it once it was finished, so here it is. Happy Thanksgiving my Super Duty people!
I love it! I’ve been waiting to see someone do this on their own. I’m really considering doing the same retro mod look. My truck will be race red to start. Pro Comp 69 wheels, BFG KO2’s and I’ll be good to go. I’m going for this sort of look:
3C27A4D5-8E9E-4A8D-9623-9B6255BDD0A8.webp
 
Good morning fellas (and the one or two ladies),

The truck is IN PRODUCTION! I still am sitting with a 12.2.21 date, but I also have my WINDOW STICKER! I am sitting here in absolute awe!
Congrats Bro! Such a Good Feeling after sooo many months.
I think we will be close in the production line but I think you will be first Up if I am reading it right?
Your window sticker placement shows 32/565 at the top - My first WS showed 1672/1765 yesterday and now it's showing 496/565.

Cheers to the next phase of waiting! I can almost smell that new leather :ROFLMAO: 🍻
 
Good morning fellas (and the one or two ladies),

The truck is IN PRODUCTION! I still am sitting with a 12.2.21 date, but I also have my WINDOW STICKER! I am sitting here in absolute awe!
Congrats!!! Now when you get it I want good pictures of the whole truck, inside and out. I don't want no crappy phone pics. Go out and treat yourself to one of those 2-3k cameras!!!! I want HD pics flowing!!!
 
Congrats Bro! Such a Good Feeling after sooo many months.
I think we will be close in the production line but I think you will be first Up if I am reading it right?
Your window sticker placement shows 32/565 at the top - My first WS showed 1672/1765 yesterday and now it's showing 496/565.

Cheers to the next phase of waiting! I can almost smell that new leather :ROFLMAO: 🍻
Dude!!!!! I am so stoked! I am ready to sign and drive! I just sent this information to the dealer too - said I need to speak with their most anal tech for the winch job, and I will be providing pizza for the entire dealership! It's been a long ass road!
 
Congrats!!! Now when you get it I want good pictures of the whole truck, inside and out. I don't want no crappy phone pics. Go out and treat yourself to one of those 2-3k cameras!!!! I want HD pics flowing!!!
FULL HD, baby!!! This truck - now streaming!
 
I assume I will have the truck by Christmas. So I am planning on doing a few things. I will do a walk through of the truck and the options chose - and why. This will be a YouTube video, but I will also do a parody of the truck options based on some of the YouTube videos I have seen. It's going to be a good time!
 
I love it! I’ve been waiting to see someone do this on their own. I’m really considering doing the same retro mod look. My truck will be race red to start. Pro Comp 69 wheels, BFG KO2’s and I’ll be good to go. I’m going for this sort of look:View attachment 39739
This looks like a '77. Very cool looking!! This is where I drew my inspiration, and my Dad's '86 F-150 that had the same two-tone look. I debated on having it painted, or vinyl. I've been told if you get the right high quality stuff and it's put on correctly, and ceramic coated afterwards, it can last up to 10 years. They just don't make em like this anymore. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!
 
ROLL CALL:

Who on here from the OG team is still waiting on scheduling? Orders placed April 21 and back?

@dudewheresmytruck You're still with nothing?
@MI-SCOTT you're still with nothing?
Nothing. I screamed at my sales guy last week.... he contacted his sales manager.... he contacted the "Regional Scheduler at Ford". The RS said that he'd bump my priority level to 01. I don't know...

I finally added my build to the unscheduled spreadsheet as well. (237 days and counting)
 
Nothing. I screamed at my sales guy last week.... he contacted his sales manager.... he contacted the "Regional Scheduler at Ford". The RS said that he'd bump my priority level to 01. I don't know...

I finally added my build to the unscheduled spreadsheet as well. (237 days and counting)
It's going to happen, man. I was there too - for much longer than I wanted to be. I tell you, once you have something your stomach acid calms down. Here for you, bud!
 
It's going to happen, man. I was there too - for much longer than I wanted to be. I tell you, once you have something your stomach acid calms down. Here for you, bud!
I will watch your y/t vid with a box of Kleenex🤣
 
Honest question, has anyone in here actually paid an exorbitant markup on their truck? Everyone’s defending these insane ADMs, so who’s thrown down the money to support the concept?
 
ROLL CALL:

Who on here from the OG team is still waiting on scheduling? Orders placed April 21 and back?

@dudewheresmytruck You're still with nothing?
@MI-SCOTT you're still with nothing?
Nothing, but I didn't feel justified in a full response since it's only been since July 9th. Was hoping to get it before it gets salty around here, but maybe I won't have to worry about that, either. Sorry to everyone else who's been waiting longer.
 
Back
Top Bottom