FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Dumb question, how are you guys checking the status of your order? I know the whole spreadsheet thing exists, but outside of that? I received an email from Ford saying my order has been confirmed and it has a link to view online, but all it does is take me to a copy of the email in a new tab.
 
Dumb question, how are you guys checking the status of your order? I know the whole spreadsheet thing exists, but outside of that? I received an email from Ford saying my order has been confirmed and it has a link to view online, but all it does is take me to a copy of the email in a new tab.
You can't really track much until you get the "scheduled for production" email from Ford with a VIN. Some dealers will pull the vehicle visibility report (VVR) which can give more insight and they can let you know before you get the scheduled email that your vehicle is previewing to be scheduled but it's pretty much a waiting game until that email.
 
You can't really track much until you get the "scheduled for production" email from Ford with a VIN. Some dealers will pull the vehicle visibility report (VVR) which can give more insight and they can let you know before you get the scheduled email that your vehicle is previewing to be scheduled but it's pretty much a waiting game until that email.

Thanks.
 
The Spreadsheet I see so many refer to is really a waste of time. I just use the Order Number and the VIN # at the Ford Site and it updates real time. Unfortunately mine is coming to DFW by rail. Was hoping by truck but oh well -- hope it gets here before Christmas lol.......


Welcome​

Your 2022 SuperDuty F-250 King Ranch® has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.


Built
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 10/05/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed
    10/05/2021
    1
  • In Production 11/20/2021, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production
    11/20/2021
    2
  • Built 11/21/2021, Step 3 of 5 , In Progress
    Built
    11/21/2021
    3
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
    4
  • Dealer Contact TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Dealer Contact
    TBD
    5
 
The Spreadsheet I see so many refer to is really a waste of time. I just use the Order Number and the VIN # at the Ford Site and it updates real time.


Welcome​

Your 2022 SuperDuty F-250 King Ranch® has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.


Built
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 10/05/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed
    10/05/2021
    1
  • In Production 11/20/2021, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production
    11/20/2021
    2
  • Built 11/21/2021, Step 3 of 5 , In Progress
    Built
    11/21/2021
    3
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
    4
  • Dealer Contact TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Dealer Contact
    TBD
    5
Actually, both that tracker and the Mach-E tracker are often lagging or simply wrong compared to the vehicle visibility report. The easiest way to get accurate updates is through blueovalforums.com (BOV) but you've got to follow their rules perfectly, including participating in the forums before you ask (15+ posts). Read the instructions at BOV because the moderators (Ford people) will lambaste you for being an idiot (rightfully so, when you see some of the posts). It's very clear when people have not followed the instructions and really great when they help you.
 
Actually, both that tracker and the Mach-E tracker are often lagging or simply wrong compared to the vehicle visibility report. The easiest way to get accurate updates is through blueovalforums.com (BOV) but you've got to follow their rules perfectly, including participating in the forums before you ask (15+ posts). Read the instructions at BOV because the moderators (Ford people) will lambaste you for being an idiot (rightfully so, when you see some of the posts). It's very clear when people have not followed the instructions and really great when they help you.
Interesting--for me at least the trackers both the ones you mentioned were accurate. I guess some have issues but mine was spot on. For me it is built and so now it is just a matter of getting it here. That I can wait for no big deal. Was just worried about getting it built before the Holidays! Now that that is done I have very little worry I will be receiving in a timely manner.

I just need it really before I go to the ranch again in 3 weeks. Do not want to put more miles on the TRX or have it go down on me lol......
 
Build? (order 4/28) For the build, It's been end of Nov to second week of Dec. It keeps moving closer....so I am not too bummed out about that. Far enough from Thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel good about a Thursday truck - no idea why.
just curious , I am hoping maybe tomorrow there will be some scheduling
 
You guys think they might be scheduling SDs this week still like they did last week?
Maybe. I have heard it's a flat tire right now with the holiday. I am still hoping for 12/2/21. I love that number. lol
Wow, nice. That prediction i gave you a few weeks back for delivery end of Jan might not hold now. maybe you’ll have your truck for Christmas!
Damn! I would love that!
 
CONGRATS - GREAT NEWS!!!
Maybe you will get built this week then?
I hope I am not build this week. Holiday week builds make me nervous - but maybe that's just me being paranoid.
 
Just received notification from my informant - My build has been sent to the plant! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

It lives!

Quick question, I was comparing our trucks on the tracker, as males do, and notice you had UTT while I had HCTT, and I’m trying to figure out if that’s an F-350 thing or what.

Edited for clarity. My brain is mush.
 
It lives!

Quick question, I was comparing our trucks on the tracker, as males do, and notice you had UTT while I had HCTT, and I’m trying to figure out if that’s an F-350 thing or what.

Edited for clarity. My brain is mush.
I did the 11,500 capacity on my truck, but I think it's the same as you. The UTT has that whole cabin dial and camera system.
 
Here is what I have:

It lives!

Quick question, I was comparing our trucks on the tracker, as males do, and notice you had UTT while I had HCTT, and I’m trying to figure out if that’s an F-350 thing or what.

Edited for clarity. My brain is mush.
9edb04a1-6925-4cdc-9a19-15ca0c43fc55-jpeg.32004
 
Yeah, the UTT dial reverse camera thing is included in my package, it’s just not broken out separate but rather rolled up in the high capacity package.

Just thought it was strange. I expected our little squares to be identical.
 
Yeah, the UTT dial reverse camera thing is included in my package, it’s just not broken out separate but rather rolled up in the high capacity package.

Just thought it was strange. I expected our little squares to be identical.
Oh, I see. Yea - maybe it's because I have the 350 6.7. I am grasping at straws, though.
 
Maybe. I have heard it's a flat tire right now with the holiday. I am still hoping for 12/2/21. I love that number. lol

Damn! I would love that!
I didn't notice the symmetry in that date until just now. Cool! My wife would appreciate that, drives her crazy when things are out of balance... ⚖️
 
Back
Top Bottom