FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

All that's needed is you VIN and order number. It'll pull everything else.
Oh I put mine on the unscheduled sheet. I don't have a VIN yet. In fact I never received a confirmation email from Ford. I asked my salesman for confirmation a couple of weeks after placing my order and I got a picture of my order sheet.
 
Oh I put mine on the unscheduled sheet. I don't have a VIN yet. In fact I never received a confirmation email from Ford. I asked my salesman for confirmation a couple of weeks after placing my order and I got a picture of my order sheet.
Ah. Got it. I guess I would call them back tomorrow and ask for a shot of the VVR.
 
trem.webp
 
Very sweet!! Hope it sticks!
G.O.A.Tremor said:
Looks like we will be built on the same day! Mine went from 12/5 to 12/2

Congrats to you Both!!
Did you get this from your Dealer or did you get an email from Ford?
I have not received an email from Ford since they said I would be 11/29 build week. Hoping for an email in a couple of days confirming sent to plant for the "In Production" phase of waiting.
 
Ha, ha... That facial expression looks just like your previous profile pic!!
Thank you Google for including cached items in the search results...

download (1).webp
 
G.O.A.Tremor said:
Looks like we will be built on the same day! Mine went from 12/5 to 12/2

Congrats to you Both!!
Did you get this from your Dealer or did you get an email from Ford?
I have not received an email from Ford since they said I would be 11/29 build week. Hoping for an email in a couple of days confirming sent to plant for the "In Production" phase of waiting.
I have never received anything from Ford.
 
My pickup in production today, found out from window sticker no adaptive steering and had to call dealer last week. They never told me but they canceled that option previously I guess to get my pickup sooner, so that was some news to me. This whole time thinking it was on there because I ordered it and nope. How long does it take for production a pickup?
 
How long does it take for production a pickup?
Actual assembly at KTP is ~1 day. You will show "in production" ahead of your actual production day, however. If you have accessories (spray in bed liner, etc) that will be done at GFX so the truck will go outside to that facility and then back to KTP prior to shipping.
 
I don't see how Ford is ever going to get caught up. According ice-capades over at blueovalforums, they're not scheduling this week. Futhermore, they've scheduled a shutdown of KTP for the weeks of 12/27, 1/3, AND 1/10. 😞
 
My pickup in production today, found out from window sticker no adaptive steering and had to call dealer last week. They never told me but they canceled that option previously I guess to get my pickup sooner, so that was some news to me. This whole time thinking it was on there because I ordered it and nope. How long does it take for production a pickup?
That's a wicked pissah! I'd be pretty hot if I had a dealer do that.
 
What was the original date?
Build? (order 4/28) For the build, It's been end of Nov to second week of Dec. It keeps moving closer....so I am not too bummed out about that. Far enough from Thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel good about a Thursday truck - no idea why.
 
G.O.A.Tremor said:
Looks like we will be built on the same day! Mine went from 12/5 to 12/2

Congrats to you Both!!
Did you get this from your Dealer or did you get an email from Ford?
I have not received an email from Ford since they said I would be 11/29 build week. Hoping for an email in a couple of days confirming sent to plant for the "In Production" phase of waiting.


Never received anything from Ford. My dealer updates me when I call them or email them
 
I don't see how Ford is ever going to get caught up. According ice-capades over at blueovalforums, they're not scheduling this week. Futhermore, they've scheduled a shutdown of KTP for the weeks of 12/27, 1/3, AND 1/10. 😞
I do not understand Ford's supply chain and demand planning. They're running OT this week, with planned shutdowns later on? Why not just run regular hours and stay open one of those weeks?
 
I do not understand Ford's supply chain and demand planning. They're running OT this week, with planned shutdowns later on? Why not just run regular hours and stay open one of those weeks?
This is so frustrating. I have resigned myself to not care anymore. Fortunately I don’t really need the truck. I only ordered one so I could give my 16 year old son my F150. He doesn’t mind sharing 😆.
 
Back
Top Bottom