FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Thanks for that info. How/where do you see that? All I see on the Ford trackers is "in production", and the last email I received showed a build week of 11/22.
My salesman shows me the Vehicle Visibility Report. It has fine details on production, like the day rather than just the week. You and I should be on the same day based on the XXX/146 fraction. Interestingly, that lower number is typically much larger. Perhaps due to it being right after Thanksgiving...

@Big_Ed might know!
 
Talked to salesman yesterday. Sales Mgr. and salesman just talked about my truck earlier in the week and went in to delete bed liner and tonneau cover to try to get my truck built. They said that someone at Ford ( maybe regional rep) moved it to a priority 2 and some other codes changed on the printout that sales manager gets everyday. They thought is was " in preview" for sheduling and did not make any changes, but instead ordered an identical build without those 2 items. Sales Mgr. wasn't there for me to grill on what changed on his printout. We will see what happens next but starting to get a little hope anyway.
Let me get this straight, so now you have two orders, one with priority 02/tonneau cover and one with priority 10/19 just put in this week without the hold up items?

That’s a very interesting strategy. Not sure every dealer is willing to do that, but at least in your case it will be very interesting to see which of these 2 orders gets scheduled first.
 
My salesman shows me the Vehicle Visibility Report. It has fine details on production, like the day rather than just the week. You and I should be on the same day based on the XXX/146 fraction. Interestingly, that lower number is typically much larger. Perhaps due to it being right after Thanksgiving...

@Big_Ed might know!
Thanks!
 
Talked to salesman yesterday. Sales Mgr. and salesman just talked about my truck earlier in the week and went in to delete bed liner and tonneau cover to try to get my truck built. They said that someone at Ford ( maybe regional rep) moved it to a priority 2 and some other codes changed on the printout that sales manager gets everyday. They thought is was " in preview" for sheduling and did not make any changes, but instead ordered an identical build without those 2 items. Sales Mgr. wasn't there for me to grill on what changed on his printout. We will see what happens next but starting to get a little hope anyway.
FWIW my truck that just got built has the hard folding tonneau cover. I deleted the spray in liner a while ago (before it got scheduled) and ordered a bed rug. Cheaper and probably a better decision.
 
FWIW my truck that just got built has the hard folding tonneau cover. I deleted the spray in liner a while ago (before it got scheduled) and ordered a bed rug. Cheaper and probably a better decision.
Its entirely possible they are still building trucks with these covers that were scheduled in the past.

But they are probably running out and so not scheduling any new ones until a supply is replenished.


Here are the three covers that are on hold as of this week.
 

Attachments

  • C96A023A-42B2-4DE0-8A08-EEA999E687E9.webp
    C96A023A-42B2-4DE0-8A08-EEA999E687E9.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 74
  • FD2129E8-2027-4250-A2CC-5996E7ADCC58.webp
    FD2129E8-2027-4250-A2CC-5996E7ADCC58.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 76
Let me get this straight, so now you have two orders, one with priority 02/tonneau cover and one with priority 10/19 just put in this week without the hold up items?

That’s a very interesting strategy. Not sure every dealer is willing to do that, but at least in your case it will be very interesting to see which of these 2 orders gets scheduled first.
That is correct. I also hope they cancel which ever is second to get pulled so nobody around here has one like mine!
 
So I have an in production date on 11/12 and a build queue of 374/496. Does anyone know what day it might get built.
 

Attachments

  • B74C12A5-449F-45FA-BC70-B837F8597871.webp
    B74C12A5-449F-45FA-BC70-B837F8597871.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 45
So I have an in production date on 11/12 and a build queue of 374/496. Does anyone know what day it might get built.
It looks to me like the 11/12’s should get built some time next week.
 
That is correct. I also hope they cancel which ever is second to get pulled so nobody around here has one like mine!
Good luck with that😜 i’m pretty certain they will keep your 2nd order and be super happy to sell it off with some serious mark up on it. But keep us updated please, your situation with two open orders is certainly interesting.
 
It looks to me like the 11/12’s should get built some time next week.
My dealer in Austin Tx estimated it will be here the week of 12/6. I’m going to Colorado the next week so I really hope Ford has its stuff together.

On another note, has anyone confirmed a Sunday shift at KTP?
 
My dealer in Austin Tx estimated it will be here the week of 12/6. I’m going to Colorado the next week so I really hope Ford has its stuff together.

On another note, has anyone confirmed a Sunday shift at KTP?
@Big_Ed reports they're booking OT and should be going full time for the next few weeks.

Which dealer? I'm in Austin too.
 
@Big_Ed reports they're booking OT and should be going full time for the next few weeks.

Which dealer? I'm in Austin too.
I’m with maxwell now, my f150 was worked on by covert then it had timing issues and basically totaled it. But I’m getting a new truck so it’s not all bad. Who are you with?
 
Let me get this straight, so now you have two orders, one with priority 02/tonneau cover and one with priority 10/19 just put in this week without the hold up items?

That’s a very interesting strategy. Not sure every dealer is willing to do that, but at least in your case it will be very interesting to see which of these 2 orders gets scheduled first.
I did this as well - as an experiment a few months back. 6/8 original order date. Dropped AS on Aug 12 or something. Ordered second truck 9/4. That truck is arriving this week. 6/8 truck still hasn’t been been given a VIN
 
I did this as well - as an experiment a few months back. 6/8 original order date. Dropped AS on Aug 12 or something. Ordered second truck 9/4. That truck is arriving this week. 6/8 truck still hasn’t been been given a VIN
All with the same dealer or different one for your 2nd order truck coming in?
 
All with the same dealer or different one for your 2nd order truck coming in?
Different dealer - smaller dealer. And just so people don’t put too much stock in priority numbers, 6/8 build was priority 10, second build was priority 19. The second truck, 9/4, had a VIN and build week assigned 9/16
 
Back
Top Bottom