FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I am in the same boat as you and noticed the exact same dates on my WS yesterday when it reappeared. I found this post interesting and wonder if there is anything to it.

Check out johnpsz second post explaining the dates:


My Tremor was built 11/16

The dates on my WS are 11/1 and 11/16 and prior to being built it was 11/1 and 11/9



7FD0B377-C9E0-467E-9B70-9FD2669580B6.webp
 
True, but a sample of 430ish units is large enough to be statisically acceptable.

If I had turned in a paper with less than 1,000 samples to my statistics prof, I would have been publicly chastised and humiliated :)

It’s so easy to manipulate statistics
 
If I had turned in a paper with less than 1,000 samples to my statistics prof, I would have been publicly chastised and humiliated :)

It’s so easy to manipulate statistics
Ha, ha, you are right about that! I have found that what is accepted in industry is much different than academia... not in all cases, but it's laughable how few samples are accepted at times.
 
Look at the options too. I’m inclined to think that this spreadsheet has much more loaded up trucks than what the average may be, due to the nature of the people going through the effort to track these.
 
It’s so easy to manipulate statistics
That's why I showed my work. :) The biggest risk here is that the tracking spreadsheet my not be a representative sample of the overall population of orders (as @Mojave_Idiot), but it's the best we have.

-SR-
 
That's why I showed my work. :) The biggest risk here is that the tracking spreadsheet my not be a representative sample of the overall population of orders (as @Mojave_Idiot), but it's the best we have.

-SR-
But it does show the most important builds! 😂
 
Don't put any thought into that date... mine changed every time I pulled the sticker. I think it has more to do with when you pull it than any updates to the build schedule, etc.
I've downloaded my WS two days in a row and the date has not changed...
 

Attachments

  • 2ECF7EAF-31D5-4F02-8F1A-61A9C7610DAF.webp
    2ECF7EAF-31D5-4F02-8F1A-61A9C7610DAF.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 53
My Tremor was built 11/16

The dates on my WS are 11/1 and 11/16 and prior to being built it was 11/1 and 11/9



View attachment 39460
This helps clarify what I'm seeing on my WS, thank you. Build was scheduled for the week of 11/22, but seems (hopefully) the build date was yesterday.

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 12.39.29 PM.webp
 
No, that does not seem valid. Here's the reality, by the numbers (based on @PhoenixFla 's excellent tracking spreadsheets).

Current orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 344
Tremor orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 89
Percentage of orders that are Tremors: 25.8%

Recently scheduled orders: 51
Recently scheduled Tremor orders: 12
Percent of recently scheduled orders that are Tremors: 23.5%

This week's scheduled order: 35
This week's scheduled Tremor order: 8
Precent of this week's scheduled orders that are Tremors: 22.8%

So, based on this data there does not seem to be any significant difference between the Tremor scheduling rate vs the % population of Tremors on order. As per usual, nearly zero people who think they have insider info actually turn out to know anything that is actually true, especially the dealers. @Big_Ed has a good track record proven reliable information (based on his relationship with KTP employees), and ice_capades over at BlueOvalForums.com provides (to the best of our knowledge) real information distributed directly from Ford (at least for his region). Beyond that, it seems the rest of us are completely guessing.

-SR-
Hell, my sister works there and she has to guess what the hell Ford is doing and why...lol.
 
Interesting. Maybe that means mine is getting built today. Exciting.
I think this may explain why stickers were not working yesterday. I have the same days as you. Build date 11/10 and production date of today 11/19. If that guys post hold true (it has so far) we should see another WS in about 7 days.
 
My build date is supposed to be 12/2... I have been waiting on an f250 since my first order of an xlt tremor in May, then that got dropped so ordered a non-tremor xlt in July, never got a VIN for it so Oct 18th ordered a Lariat Tremor. Now I can't wait for this tremor to show up and a WS would certainly help lower my anxiety a bit as it has in the past 3 f150s that I have ordered and owned prior to ordering an f250. However I don't think I have ever been so excited to see the end result sort of speek. That's how I know I ordered the right truck this time around, I truly am excited to get it....which makes the wait unbearable!

If everything goes right this time around(3times a charm) hopefully I get a WS next week!
 
This helps clarify what I'm seeing on my WS, thank you. Build was scheduled for the week of 11/22, but seems (hopefully) the build date was yesterday.

View attachment 39469
So the date on my WS is now 11/19, even though this morning (and yesterday morning) it was 11/18. Maybe it updates until the truck is finished being built?
 
So the date on my WS is now 11/19, even though this morning (and yesterday morning) it was 11/18. Maybe it updates until the truck is finished being built?
The very bottom date is when you download or when something changes in the system. The date in the area above is the STP, or sent to plant, date. That date is about a week before build day. So, technically that could mean a date of 11/24, but could be plus or minus a day or two. It does not indicate your build day. That will be in the upper right corner next to the fraction, such as 56/167.
 
So the date on my WS is now 11/19, even though this morning (and yesterday morning) it was 11/18. Maybe it updates until the truck is finished being built?
It does - mine was issued 10/21 - date at bottom (date inside box wax 10/20), then updated on 10/29 (day it was built), then again on 11/3 (day it went to spray in bed liner), again on 11/4 when it got back, then again on 11/5 when scheduled for shipping and finally on 11/6 - the day it shipped.

I had a second one on order that followed the above by about 1 week and followed a very similar path.

Good luck getting it done and to you soon! I have one scheduled to come 11/30 and the second on 12/12 - both coming to S. Cal.
 
Talked to my dealer about moving up priority from 15. They replied, "Ford does that when they start to build.". I told them, "That's not what I heard!" and explained what I have heard here. Their sales manager called and asked a few questions and immediately moved to 10. This is my fourth vehicle from that dealership and 6 from the dealership group. Sam Pack 5 Star Ford in DFW area.

Thanks for all the info guys.
 
How do you get added to the spreadsheet to track order? I ordered back on 05/18/21. Supposed to be in production this week. I'm unable to see any tracking info from Ford.
 
Well. Crazy. I just got scheduled for Dec 13 on a Tuesday (11/16) at 3:54PM Central.



Ordered 9/4
Confirmed 10/29 (same day I removed A/S)
Scheduled: 11/16 @ 3:54PM CST
Build Date: 12/13

2022 F-250 Lariat
Tremor
6.7 diesel
Ultimate Lariat Package
Adaptive Cruise Control
Black Package (LEDs, wheel liners, spray in bed liner)
Ultimate Tow Package
Winch
Carbonized Grey
Safe
Trailer Cameras with TPMS
Block Heater
Clearance Lamps
Mudflaps
Heated Wheel / Rain Sensing Wipers
B&O
Upfitter
Garage Door Opener
wait..you didnt order the portapotty option ?
 
Back
Top Bottom