Well another week goes by with nothing
Week after Week ,Month after Month !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I feel like I’m in for a wait like @Tucsontremor.Well another week goes by with nothingWeek after Week ,Month after Month !
Have you received any emails from Ford? I ask because I called my dealer on Tuesday and mentioned that I have not heard anything from Ford and it turns out my dealer either did not enter the right email or failed to do so...guessing the previous because my last name is often misspelled.
AWESOME! That’s a great birthday present!Kind of a funny ending to this entire wait. It’s supposed to be delivered on my birthday. Had the dealer told me on March 29th (obviously he had no clue at the time) that it would be my birthday present, he would have been promptly told to go pound sand.
Oh well, all is well that ends well.
Those changed to 02s by Ford were a result of commodity shortages. Those with 10 did not have any hold up and were scheduled.Theoretically, if you were the only 10 priority code at a dealership besides a few orders that ford changed to 2’s this week, how would that affect a order getting picked up for production?
5th wheel prep and bed liner did not hold up my truck - I have two coming - one built 10/29 and one built on 11/11 - both have bed liner and 5th wheel prep.Congrats on the truck. But seeing his build really makes me question the bed liner and 5th wheel prep being a no go. Several of the new notifications have one if not both on their builds.
I actually think this week it was primarily the tonneau covers which prevented most form being scheduled. Not a single confirmation with a mentioned cover being scheduled and pretty much everyone with spray in and 5th wheel did.5th wheel prep and bed liner did not hold up my truck - I have two coming - one built 10/29 and one built on 11/11 - both have bed liner and 5th wheel prep.
I would hold out to get what you want!
View attachment 39373
Salesman sent me a pic! Soo stoked!! Cant wait to go get it
I will wait but man am I starting to get discouraged with this crap show. I know I don’t even have the right to complain because of others that have waited longer. Mine has been a priority 2 for almost 2 months now and was told that I couldn’t change my order because of where it was in the order que by ford not my dealer. Thought surely I would have a VIN. Order and confirmed 6/29.5th wheel prep and bed liner did not hold up my truck - I have two coming - one built 10/29 and one built on 11/11 - both have bed liner and 5th wheel prep.
I would hold out to get what you want!
Thats not true actually. You can change your order at any time but with that change your priority goes back to 10 or 19, what ever is used by your dealer. So pick your poison - 02 with hold up or 10 with changes that might get your scheduled quicker.I will wait but man am I starting to get discouraged with this crap show. I know I don’t even have the right to complain because of others that have waited longer. Mine has been a priority 2 for almost 2 months now and was told that I couldn’t change my order because of where it was in the order que by ford not my dealer. Thought surely I would have a VIN. Order and confirmed 6/29.
It’s the little milestones you hit that keep you alive during this wait. It will all be worth it in the end.I feel like I’m in for a wait like @Tucsontremor.
Thats not true actually. You can change your order at any time but with that change your priority goes back to 10 or 19, what ever is used by your dealer. So pick your poison - 02 with hold up or 10 with changes that might get your scheduled quicker.
I personally am leaning toward dropping tonneau cover adding rapid heater and trying my luck with 10. Havent commited to the move yet.
I know I could press to get it changed. I’m happy with the order the way it is and was happy to at least see it moved up to a 2. Only reason I was changing it was because I got bored with the waiting and thought hell go all out if nothing is going to Change the wait.Thats not true actually. You can change your order at any time but with that change your priority goes back to 10 or 19, what ever is used by your dealer. So pick your poison - 02 with hold up or 10 with changes that might get your scheduled quicker.
I personally am leaning toward dropping tonneau cover adding rapid heater and trying my luck with 10. Havent commited to the move yet.
I hear youI feel like I’m in for a wait like @Tucsontremor.
Yea, I try not think about itIt’s the little milestones you hit that keep you alive during this wait. It will all be worth it in the end.
Are you on the spreadsheet? Where are you in the scheduling process? I’m pulling for ya! It would be awesome to cash in on that pco. What part of the country are you in?Received a $3000 Exclusive Cash Reward from my dealer for taking delivery of an F-150 or SuperDuty on or before 1/3/2022. Have already sent them a picture and told them to get that truck to me.
Unless they cancel manditory OT at the last minute, the factory will be 27/7 for the foreseeable future.@Big_Ed Do you happen to know what the hours are for KTP next week? Some of us are up 11/26. Thanks!
Thanks! I wondered if they would push through next week.Unless they cancel manditory OT at the last minute, the factory will be 27/7 for the foreseeable future.
Keep in mind though, under normal operation, the factory only shuts down for 20 hours Saturday night and Sunday day. So their normal capacity is pretty high even without running those extra 20 hours.Thanks! I wondered if they would push through next week.
Got it!Keep in mind though, under normal operation, the factory only shuts down for 20 hours Saturday night and Sunday day. So their normal capacity is pretty high even without running those extra 20 hours.